Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,778 members, 7,965,923 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:09 AM

Urgently In Need Of A Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Urgently In Need Of A Job (1257 Views)

Urgently In Need Of A Female Folk Who Can Accommodate Me Or Share Rent With. / Software Developer Needed Urgently In Lagos / An Accounting Student Urgently In Need Of A Place For Industrial Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently In Need Of A Job by KwinnEsther: 9:20am On Apr 14, 2021
Dear nairalanders, a female B.Tech degree holder is urgently in need of a secretary/admin, teaching or any job to put body and soul together in Akure and its environs, staying at home hasn't been easy. You can reach me on 07036315806.
God bless you.
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by DSC7: 9:53am On Apr 14, 2021
MrIcredible on the beat....

Kwinesther be at alert....
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by Mrlcredible: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
DSC7:
MrIcredible on the beat....

Kwinesther be at alert....
who the hell is this cow?
Why mention me in this thread and what do I have to do with this
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by DSC7: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mrlcredible:
who the hell is this cow? Why mention me in this thread and what do I have to do with this

Can't you vindicate urself with out been insultive?
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by Mrlcredible: 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
DSC7:

Can't you vindicate urself with out been insultive?
vindicate kee you there.
Anyway you've been noticed
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by DSC7: 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mrlcredible:
vindicate kee you there. Anyway you've been noticed
Lolsss....
Am not the attention seeking type bro...
Make i dey observe u sha.....
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by Mrlcredible: 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
DSC7:

Lolsss....

keep observing.
Drop your CV let me help take your life out of joblessness.
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by DSC7: 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mrlcredible:
keep observing.
Drop your CV let me help take your life out of joblessness.

Hahahahaha.....

Bro u funny dieeeeeeee......

Me no dey work under person bro....

Open for business partnerhip if you are straightforward...
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by lkillbrokehoes: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
DSC7:

Lolsss....

Dude ignore that coon, you can see from his posts that he's mentally unstable, his main moniker Ebenezertriumph got banned, this one also will get banned too. just ignore the kid like he doesn't exist and trust me he will fade off.
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by lkillbrokehoes: 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
DSC7:

Hahahahaha.....

Bro u funny dieeeeeeee......

Me no dey work under person bro....

Imagine someone that his fustrated and haven't eaten for days? talking about giving someone a job? ask him what job? lolz. what a cretin!
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by DSC7: 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Dude ignore that coon, you can see from his posts that he's mentally unstable, his main moniker Ebenezertriumph got banned, this one also will get banned too. just ignore the kid like he doesn't exist and trust me he will fade off.

Hmmmmmmm.....
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by DSC7: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Imagine someone that his fustrated and haven't eaten for days? talking about giving someone a job? ask him what job? lolz. what a cretin!

Lolsss....

Na to clone accts he sabi....

1 Like

Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by lkillbrokehoes: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
DSC7:

Lolsss....

Na to clone accts he sabi....
Lolz you Sabi the akuya self, that boy is just so jobless and silly. maybe he's from a broken home who knows.
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by lkillbrokehoes: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
KwinnEsther:
Dear nairalanders, a female B.Tech degree holder is urgently in need of a secretary/admin, teaching or any job to put body and soul together in Akure and its environs, staying at home hasn't been easy. You can reach me on 07036315806.
God bless you.
So this jobless and silly Ebenezertriumph you successfully went to clone that innocent girl moniker, are you this jobless and silly in life? I'm going to report your accounts before you tarnish her image. this is the same thing this jobless mofo did to Sapphiere, you will get what you want.
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by DSC7: 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Lolz you Sabi the akuya self, that boy is just so jobless and silly. maybe he's from a broken home who knows.

Unbanebenner, Ebennezer2020 na still same person as MrIcredible...

Na who no sabi am go fall for his Job scam....
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by DSC7: 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
So this jobless and silly Ebenezertriumph you successfully went to clone that innocent girl moniker, are you this jobless and silly in life? I'm going to report your accounts before you tarnish her image. this is the same thing this jobless mofo did to Sapphiere, you will get what you want.

Like seriously na you save the guy.. I been wan meet am one on one real life make he repeat his first quote for my face.....
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by lkillbrokehoes: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
DSC7:

Unbanebenner, Ebennezer2020 na still same person as MrIcredible...

Na who sabi am go fall for his Job scam....
That akuya have been trolling me for days now but I just chose to ignore him because he's a nonentity, someone that can't stand close to me and talk nonsense in the real world, nah online dey make all these mannerless kids they talk to their elders anyhow, this same akuya photoshopped a screenshot that i asked him for sex last year, I have to call the mods on him and he was banned, I will make sure all his accounts are banned including his IP
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by DSC7: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
That akuya have been trolling me for days now but I just chose to ignore him because he's a nonentity, someone that can't stand close to me and talk nonsense in the real world, nah online dey make all these mannerless kids they talk to their elders anyhow, this same akuya photoshopped a screenshot that i asked him for sex last year, I have to call the mods on him and he was banned, I will make sure all his accounts are banned including his IP

E go soon clear for him eyes nah......

Jst matter of time......

1 Like

Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by lkillbrokehoes: 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2021
DSC7:

Like seriously na you save the guy.. I been wan meet am one on one real life make he repeat his first quote for my face.....
Lolz you for done kill am be that. the thing is that people like him won't show the same energy they show here when you meet them, this is why I don't take them serious, the boy might be fustrated, mentally unstable or depressed, I just pray he change for good because if he continues this way something bad might just happen to him.
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by DSC7: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
[Lolz you for done kill am be that. the thing is that people like him won't show the same energy they show here when you meet them, this is why I don't take them serious, the boy might be fustrated, mentally unstable or depressed, I just pray he change for good because if he continues this way something bad might just happen to him.

@bolded... Lolsss.... Boys wey no get Joy for don stitch am up...

Make he try change for his own good before its too late....
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by lkillbrokehoes: 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
DSC7:

@bolded... Lolsss.... Boys wey no get Joy for don stitch am up...

Make he try change for his own good before its too late....
He will learn the hard way if he doesn't change, no be everybody you fit talk Bs with.
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by Mrlcredible: 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
DSC7:

scamming business abi?
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by Mrlcredible: 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
He will learn the hard way if he doesn't change, no be everybody you fit talk Bs with.
I'll use you as deterrents to other simps and other aspiring simps.
it's just a matter of time
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by Mrlcredible: 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
DSC7:

E go soon clear for him eyes nah......

Jst matter of time......
drop your location make we meet one on one baba.
No dey boast for faceless forum oga
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by DSC7: 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mrlcredible:
drop your location make we meet one on one.
sent you an email already.
no dey boast for faceless forum.

Lolsss,, na now u gather morale come dey kpata yarn cos u see say everything don cast...

No worry we go still link up....
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by Mrlcredible: 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
DSC7:

Lolsss,, na now u gather morale come dey kpata yarn cos u see say everything don cast...

drop your number or location and send it to my mail or make I drop my own
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by Mrlcredible: 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
DSC7:

see this one e wan go fight kill himself because of woman
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by DSC7: 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mrlcredible:
[/b] scamming business abi?

Scam ke?.....

I have always been preaching against any form of crime on this forum so it ain't my way bro....

Take dis advice:

Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by DSC7: 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mrlcredible:
drop your number or location and send it to my mail or make I drop my own

If e sure for u drop am....
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by DSC7: 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mrlcredible:
see this one e wan go fight kill himself because of woman

Ontop lady wey i no know?.....

Na message i pass but na the insult wey u drop i wan use clear ur doubt....

Come where i dey make you see varieties of classic babes... i no dey do online hook up Brodaman...

Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by Mrlcredible: 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
DSC7:

If e sure for u drop am....
sent you a mail
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by Mrlcredible: 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
why you dey fear to quote me?
why you no check the girl's account and see the heaps of insult she threw to me.
like I said, I'll use you to set as deterrent to other simps on this forum

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Salary For Engineer / As An Employer How Would You Cope Wit Some1 That Is More Qualified Than You / IT Security Specialization, Your Passport To Career Opportunities In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.