Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,126 members, 7,943,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here - Science/Technology (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here (38021 Views)

Learn A Technical Skills &start Making Money With LYNDA / You Can Now Learn A Skills/trade Of Your Choice / u-Snapp Launches Buy & Sell App In Nigeria: Aims To Ease Trade Of used Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:49am On Dec 17, 2021
"Some people can’t believe in themselves until someone else believes in them first.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
Register now and begin your training immediately, You can only get professional training from us
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:32am On Dec 18, 2021
'Great men are not born great, they grow great.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 7:41am On Dec 19, 2021
Don’t ever let somebody tell you you can’t do something, not even me. Alright? You dream, you gotta protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it. If you want something, go get it. Period.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 10:50am On Dec 20, 2021
“I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realise I should have been more specific.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along. You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:06am On Dec 22, 2021
"Failure is so important. We speak about success all the time. It is the ability to resist failure or use failure that often leads to greater success. I’ve met people who don’t want to try for fear of failing.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.”

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
"Lean forward into your life. Begin each day as if it were on purpose.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 11:15am On Dec 24, 2021
To become a real man, is not a day job.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
Get Trained Today And Start Your Own Business This Coming New Year
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
I would like to take a moment to wish you a very Merry Christmas. During this season, we will be celebrating Hope, Peace, Love and Joy; I pray that all four of these would fill your life in every way this Christmas and beyond
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2021
Never give up. Keep chasing your dreams. Life will be hard at times, and the strength lies in not giving up.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2021
The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
Register now and begin your training immediately
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
"Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
"Education costs money. But then so does ignorance.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 10:45am On Dec 29, 2021
"Always think outside the box and embrace opportunities that appear, wherever they might be.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
"You don’t need to have a 100-person company to develop that idea.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
Get Trained Today And Become Your Own Boss This Coming New Year
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2021
"A year from now you may wish you had started today.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 2:07am On Jan 01, 2022
Happy New Year
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 10:32am On Jan 01, 2022
Wishing you 12 months of success, 52 weeks of laughter, 365 days of fun, 8760 hours of joy, 525600 minutes of good luck, and 31536000 seconds of happiness. Happy New Year
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
May the New Year bring to you and your family the warmth of love, and a light to guide your path towards a positive destination. ― Happy New Year
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
"Don’t worry about people stealing your design work. Worry about the day they stop.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
“A person who is quietly confident makes the best leader.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
Registration still ongoing
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
"I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure--It is: Try to please everybody."

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS / Airtel Introduces #300 For 1gb / Picture : Male And Female Civet Cat Killed At The Back Of My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.