Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,819 members, 7,889,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father (2164 Views)

I Hate My Sister / Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by Iammrkez: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2021
I hated my father with so much passion, anyone would say he had done nothing wrong but to me, he was worst than the devil.
My mother might have been the one who caused me pain but I resent my father and I forever will.
He who turns a blind eye to an abuse, is worst than the abuser.
Growing up, my mother raised me her own way
"Keep your head high and raise your shoulders high, cross your legs and walk with pride..one step after the other.."
My neck hurts from keeping my head up but my mother never thought me how to breathe. I was told to not mingle with livestocks, yes livestocks. My mother said humans were livestocks and I was meant to trample, betray and eliminate any that posed as a competition to me without guilt because you do not feel guilty when you eat chicken or goat meat.
So I kept my head high and no matter how bad it hurt I could never lower my shoulders because my mother said they would kick my head and smash my head if I let my guard down.
You must be wondering why I hate my father so much when my mother was the one who led me through this path.
While my mother raised me her own way, all my father did was read me a bedtime story once. I cried for help, I begged my father to take me with him whenever he was leaving, I was terrified, lonely, scared but I dare not cry out because it would make my mother mad and I did not want to be a bad daughter.
My father never came to my rescue. But you see, even though my father read me a bedtime story just once, I could never forget, I still remember every sentence and every word even though I was just 10. It was the story of the cheerful dog who was sad inside but made everyother person around him happy, the cheerful dog was tied to a tree and desperately wanted to be free.
"...and the cheerful dog remained forever tied to the tree because he had been tied to it for a very long time and had forgotten how to be free."
I would always sit in front of the mirror as my mother brushed my hair.
"You're my little beautiful Queen" my mother would always say and ask me to repeat it. She would grab my neck and pull my hair if I hesitated.
"I- I'm your pretty little Queen" I would repeat, my mother would always smile with satisfaction as she continued to brush my hair.
"Mother, my neck hurts from keeping my head high" I said continuously seated in the pool of her blood with the hammer in my hand, ofcourse she can't hear me because I cut her ears off.
Re: I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by Ayeong: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2021
Hmmm
Re: I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by culf: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2021
is this a story, fiction or what?

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by Freestainworld(m): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2021
Auntie you can lie oooo

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by lkillbrokehoes: 10:20am On Apr 14, 2021
Say this one get sense like this? smh.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by Ahmed0336(m): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2021
Eh!!!

don't blame your father... that bedtime story he read was a reflection of what he was going through.
He is the sad dog tied to the tree ( your mother).

sorry, if your neck still dey pain you beta run leave that house before you'd kill yourself.
Re: I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2021
OBEY YOUR PARENTS, OR ...
Re: I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by Iammrkez: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2021
I was just reflecting about something
Re: I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by Ahmed0336(m): 10:31am On Apr 14, 2021
Iammrkez:
I was just reflecting about something

Better!!!
Re: I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by KevMitnick: 10:43am On Apr 14, 2021
Nice plot for a psychological thriller...most parents raise monsters this way.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by Iammrkez: 10:45am On Apr 14, 2021
KevMitnick:
Nice plot for a psychological thriller...most parents raise monsters this way.
Exactly the point

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by prince2pac(m): 10:48am On Apr 14, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Eh!!!

don't blame your father... that bedtime story he read was a reflection of what he was going through.
He is the sad dog tied to the tree ( your mother).

sorry, if your neck still dey pain you beta run leave that house before you'd kill yourself.
you got it... he too wishes to be free
Re: I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by Iammrkez: 10:58am On Apr 14, 2021
prince2pac:
you got it... he too wishes to be free
If he now gains freedom who will train the child

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by duro4chang(m): 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
Fathers are always at the receiving end. I am sorry for all fathers. I pity you all!
Re: I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by Ahmed0336(m): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
Iammrkez:
If he now gains freedom who will train the child
God and the streets will.
Re: I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Say this one get sense like this? smh.
I no sure boss cheesy
Re: I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by fatymore(f): 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
Horror grin

Re: I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by thatsleepboy1: 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
Take your frustrations elsewhere.
Re: I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by johnkey: 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
I'm raising my kid alone
Re: I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by Iammrkez: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
johnkey:
I'm raising my kid alone
What a decision
Re: I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by Martinez39s(m): 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
This is probably fiction. If it's true, then you mother is either a psychopath or a heavily damaged individual.

"My mother said humans were livestocks and I was meant to trample, betray and eliminate any that posed as a competition to me without guilt because you do not feel guilty when you eat chicken or goat meat."
Re: I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by Iammrkez: 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
Martinez39s:
This is probably fiction. If it's true, then you mother is either a psychopath or a heavily damaged individual.

"My mother said humans were livestocks and I was meant to trample, betray and eliminate any that posed as a competition to me without guilt because you do not feel guilty when you eat chicken or goat meat."
Is fiction actually but it conveys more meaning
Re: I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by Oturatetuala(m): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
Okay then do the needful sir/ma
Re: I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by baralatie(m): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
Martinez39s:

it is fiction!
Re: I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by 1beat(m): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
okay
Re: I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by johnkey: 12:20am On Apr 15, 2021
Iammrkez:
What a decision
best one there is
Re: I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by Hambivert: 2:36am On Apr 15, 2021
Although its okay not to be okay
...you sparogatively should also watch Nollywood A-list films instead of watching only South Korean dramas.
Re: I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by Tired101: 9:25am On Apr 15, 2021
Why? It doesn't really matter as long as they get their inspiration from there.

(1) (Reply)

When Your Friend Commits Suicide Without Telling You / Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Car (pictures/video) / How Can I Get To Alaba International Market From Mobolaji Johnson Train Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.