Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,203 members, 7,903,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:32 AM

Igbo Just Lost!jonathan Sacks Igbo Minister! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Just Lost!jonathan Sacks Igbo Minister! (1541 Views)

If You Want To Anoyed Igbo Just Say Rocha! / Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday / The Igbo Just Lost Again!speakership Remains In Sw! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Just Lost!jonathan Sacks Igbo Minister! by ZnO: 12:43am On Apr 20, 2011
Jonathan sacks incompetent Igbo man, replaces him with a competent Igbo man. End of story
Re: Igbo Just Lost!jonathan Sacks Igbo Minister! by bashr4: 12:43am On Apr 20, 2011
silly poster he was suspended and replaced by another igbo man . when we call you illiterates you will think we are insulting you.
Re: Igbo Just Lost!jonathan Sacks Igbo Minister! by firemelon: 12:51am On Apr 20, 2011
U guys should grow up fast.ethnic sentiments is basically for retards.d suspended minister is a caveat for all to sit up.gej is an enigma,those who think u can take him for a ride should better watch out.people said he was objs dummy,yet he appointed jega and objs daughter lost.many more suprises are coming for the business-as-usual pdp politicians.watch out.
Re: Igbo Just Lost!jonathan Sacks Igbo Minister! by EkoIle1: 1:44am On Apr 20, 2011
ZnO:

Jonathan sacks incompetent Igbo man, replaces him with a incompetent Igbo man. End of story

Olodo, the seat is till vacant.

Mr Iheanacho has been directed to hand over to his counterpart in the Ministry of Labour, Emeka Wogu, who will, in addition to his present portfolio, oversee that ministry.

The counterpart is warming the seat till his replacement is announced.

Ibo people can not even catch a single break,

suxs to be ibo for real
Re: Igbo Just Lost!jonathan Sacks Igbo Minister! by MaziUche0(m): 1:47am On Apr 20, 2011
^^^

Sucks to be you, because no one gives a dammmn about your opinion.

God bless the Ndigbo and the good people of the Niger Delta.

SS/SE = Beautiful combination
Re: Igbo Just Lost!jonathan Sacks Igbo Minister! by EkoIle1: 1:58am On Apr 20, 2011
MaziUche0:

^^^

Sucks to be you, because no one gives a dammmn about your opinion.

God bless the Ndigbo and the good people of the Niger Delta.

SS/SE = Beautiful combination

Ode, but you took the time out to quote me and respond to my post.

Do you people even read the dumb nonsense you post sometimes?

suxs to be ibo for real
Re: Igbo Just Lost!jonathan Sacks Igbo Minister! by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:31am On Apr 20, 2011
Eko Ile:

Ode, but you took the time out to quote me and respond to my post.

Do you people even read the dumb nonsense you post sometimes?

suxs to be ibo for real

^^^ Am i the only one that's starting to feel sorry for this knobhead and his equally sad brother Tinubu4life (i wonder why he loves Tinubu so much to pledge a life long allegiance to him )?

He (eko ile) is acting like some defeated p*ussy that's just had the crap beaten out of him, crying and swinging wildly/aimlessly but landing no punches. Such a sorry sight. embarassed

It's great to be Igbo cheesy
Re: Igbo Just Lost!jonathan Sacks Igbo Minister! by udezue(m): 3:52am On Apr 20, 2011
GEJ can sack whoever he wants. No ethnic sentiments.
Re: Igbo Just Lost!jonathan Sacks Igbo Minister! by htajz: 5:05am On Apr 20, 2011
Eko Ile:

Olodo, the seat is till vacant.

The counterpart is warming the seat till his replacement is announced.

Ibo people can not even catch a single break,

suxs to be ibo for real

i see yoruba principalities are regrouping to do what they do best ,spread lies and deceit to create division, you guys are the worse thing to ever happen to southern nigeria. losers
Re: Igbo Just Lost!jonathan Sacks Igbo Minister! by MaziUche0(m): 5:06am On Apr 20, 2011
htajz:

i see yoruba principalities are regrouping to do what they do best ,spread lies and deceit to create division, you guys are the worse thing to ever happen to southern nigeria. losers

Do not let these misguided fools bother you. They do not represent the average Yoruba.
Re: Igbo Just Lost!jonathan Sacks Igbo Minister! by EkoIle1: 5:10am On Apr 20, 2011
htajz:

Olodo, you don't know how to read and comprehend ni? ndo omo nna.
Re: Igbo Just Lost!jonathan Sacks Igbo Minister! by Onlytruth(m): 5:11am On Apr 20, 2011
Folks are really pathetic.
So the man can't do his job as president again?
Just remember to cry when he does something for Ndigbo, 'cos he will. cool
BTW, he hasn't even formed his new cabinet yet. So hold your horses. I know say dis election pain you well well. grin grin
Re: Igbo Just Lost!jonathan Sacks Igbo Minister! by htajz: 5:12am On Apr 20, 2011
Eko Ile:

Olodo, you don't know how to read and comprehend ni? ndo omo nna.

whatever that means same to you
Re: Igbo Just Lost!jonathan Sacks Igbo Minister! by karlmax2: 5:29am On Apr 20, 2011
Yoruba weaklings!!! at lest an ibo man occupied a sensible position before he was suspended.a post the noise making tribe can't attain becos dem go use the allocation given to the ministry to do owambe!!! Just like bode george did! Foolish dirty tribe. Before the election I taught this monkey brain tinubu4life said can
Nuhu ribadu Would sweep lagos what happened even fashola lost in his ward to goodluck,
Re: Igbo Just Lost!jonathan Sacks Igbo Minister! by EkoIle1: 5:30am On Apr 20, 2011
First Casualty, Igbo, ! The Political Terror Has Just Begun.
Submitted by Uche J (not verified) on April 20, 2011 - 00:54.

This wimpish President his first casualty is ofcourse Igboman. Serves this unfortunate tribe well.

There is a Minister under investigation for stealing billions, he is still in his post. Igbo people have commited political suicide and GEJ will help bury them.

1. North Bargaining Political Power, CPC

2. S/WEST Bargaining Political Power, ACN

3. S/South Bargaining Political Power, PDP

4. S/East Bargaining Political Power, NONE.

SHAME ON THIS CURSED TRIBE.

lmao, grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Just Lost!jonathan Sacks Igbo Minister! by Pukkah: 6:43am On Apr 20, 2011
Another derailed topic, no thanks to the menace of tribalism.
Re: Igbo Just Lost!jonathan Sacks Igbo Minister! by Rhino5dm: 7:13am On Apr 20, 2011
Ha ha ha! Only foools will think that SE worth more than a toilet paper.
They were not and will never be relievant in Nigerian politics.

They are cheap consumables with a vibrating brains . What not, GEJ paid for their conscience as usual(They worshipp money ).
Its favour for a favour, till i need your favour.
Re: Igbo Just Lost!jonathan Sacks Igbo Minister! by yarodin: 7:49am On Apr 20, 2011
Honestly, from the statements been made after Jonathan won the presidential election I am suspecting that secretly some yorubas on NR are very dissappointed that Buhari did not win. Igbos for once showed support and voted for Jonathan, while others like the Yorubas were playing ashi politics. The elections are over, I guess you all can now go back to do nothing as usual.
Re: Igbo Just Lost!jonathan Sacks Igbo Minister! by Dracula27: 8:46am On Apr 20, 2011
who is affected and most treatened by the carnage in the North?
Re: Igbo Just Lost!jonathan Sacks Igbo Minister! by Areosapien(f): 9:48am On Apr 20, 2011
I'm so glad these Yoruba dullards opened this thread. Cuz it has only helped expose them for the vicious illiterates they truly are.
To be honest, I didn't support GEJ, but from the reetarded crybaby posts spewed by this useless gang of worthless Yoruba cowards, I'm really glad he won grin
Tinubu and Eko Ile were too quick to strike their keyboard with their leprous fingers, not knowing the same minister suspended was STILL replaced by another IGBO! Hahaha. So, tell me, who lost what?
Anyway, this comes as no suprise, seeing their lord and saviour Buhari is still crying to himself like the raging illiterate he is, arguing about Microsoft Excel! Chai! grin
If they could support such a dunce, then it sure isn't difficult to exactly how poor their scale of intelligence really is.

So, to the Yoruba nonentities in here --- The joke's on you. cool hahahahahaha!
Re: Igbo Just Lost!jonathan Sacks Igbo Minister! by item: 9:59am On Apr 20, 2011
Nonse topic. We don't care. What we want is to have a better nation.
Re: Igbo Just Lost!jonathan Sacks Igbo Minister! by horny4u(f): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2011
Pls toying with your kids future with petty tribalism if it were ur kid torched in the north during NYSC will u think tribe, NG doesnot need old men nodding wisely and speaking foolishly, Disabuse your mind from tribalism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Itsekiri State and Uhrobo state Is Over Due By Musiwa / Alhaji Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Official Visit To USA In July 1961 - Video / 'Go And Die' Tee Shirt Is Out (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.