Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,549 members, 7,975,153 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:11 PM

I Need Something Sweet – Chioma, Davido’s Estranged Fiancee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need Something Sweet – Chioma, Davido’s Estranged Fiancee (511 Views)

Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Something Sweet – Chioma, Davido’s Estranged Fiancee by tonyluyi1985: 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
The estranged fiancée of music super star Davido, Chioma Avril Rowland a.k.a Chef Chi has set tongues wagging with her latest post on Instagram.
Davido and Chioma were an item with the former singing the hit song ‘assurance’ in her honour but their once cosy relationship has allegedly hit the rocks when the artiste was seen in a compromising position with US model Mya Yafai in St. Marteen.
It was revealed on Instagram:
Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/04/14/i-need-something-sweet-chioma-davidos-estranged-fiancee/

(1) (Reply)

Faith Oyedepo States Reasons Why Some Marriages Are Not Working / How To Get Tochi, Triky Of Bbnaija To Wish You Happy Birthday - Celebrichee / Nigerian Man Miraculously Survived After His Car Run Under A Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.