Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,107 members, 7,939,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

My Opinion About Church Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Opinion About Church Marriage (136 Views)

Does A Man & Woman Become Husband&Wife After Sex Or After A Church Marriage / My Final Opinion About Tithing. / What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion About Church Marriage by andre45: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
if church can decline a prospective pregnant bride from getting marriage in there church, why do they allow non prospective virgin bride to get marry. is the vows before marriage non broken as well that say a woman should remain pure until wedding night. if non virgin could marry in church I don't see any reason why pregnant woman should not get married in the church.
Re: My Opinion About Church Marriage by Kobojunkiee: 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
andre45:
if church can decline a prospective pregnant bride from getting marriage in there church, why do they allow non prospective virgin bride to get marry. is the vows before marriage non broken as well that say a woman should remain pure until wedding night. if non virgin could marry in church I don't see any reason why pregnant woman should not get married in the church.
First thing you need to understand is that your churches are nothing but social businesses/clubs under the rules set up by the business owner, typically referred to as Pastor or overseer in some cases. undecided

God never commanded His followers to set up churches or install themselves as authorities, teachers, etc. over anyone on His Kingdom, so they, your churches have nothing to do with God and the Laws set by God. undecided

As for your weddings, that too has nothing to do with God. You need to realize the separation between the traditions of men and the Law as far as God is concerned. undecided

What did I say all this to say? Well, since the pastor is the business owner, you who want his service need to bend to his rule. If he says he does not want pregnant gals in his church, then you have to abide by his rules and find yourself a church that will allow you do what you want instead. This is simple business 101. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Manifestation Of The Holy Spirit: Spiritual Guide / Decline In US Churches And Church Members, Coc As A Case Study. / "Blessed Is He That Watcheth."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.