Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,297 members, 7,920,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:28 PM

Help Me Answer PLEASE!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me Answer PLEASE!!! (113 Views)

Nairalanders Help Me Answer This Question / Dear Nairalanders, Please Help Me Answer This! / Is This Possible? I Need An Answer Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Answer PLEASE!!! by KimVenom(m): 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
Good day guys please I need your help and advice urgently.

If I want to purchase goods from AliExpress with my mastercard or Visa card will they deduct the standard rates or they will use the bank rate?

And if it's bank rates by the way it's too expensive is they any other means of bypassing it?

Please help me out.

Thank you.
Re: Help Me Answer PLEASE!!! by Gbagura: 11:47am On Apr 15, 2021
KimVenom:
Good day guys please I need your help and advice urgently.

If I want to purchase goods from AliExpress with my mastercard or Visa card will they deduct the standard rates or they will use the bank rate?

And if it's bank rates by the way it's too expensive is they any other means of bypassing it?

Please help me out.

Thank you.
Expect bank rates, not the rate you see on aliexpress.

(1) (Reply)

30 Tons Chinese/trailer Tipping Trucks For Hire In Lagos/ogun States / Develop Mobile App For Your Business At Affordable Price!!!..hurry Up / Purchasing Product Search And Enterprise Company Credit Qualification Verificati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.