Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

"Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" (4133 Views)

Anogiri - "1 Fish" / Anogiri- Correct Musician / Oyibo By Anogiri - Anyone Knows Where I Can Download As Well As The Lyrics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 05, 2011
What genre does this guy sing cuz it definately don't sound like traditional Afrobeat.
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 05, 2011
I don't know the genre either to be honest. I can't place it because it's very unique. He says his genre is called "Anogiri" lol.
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 5:40am On May 06, 2011
I ended up writing the lyrics for a music website. They've been added to the original post for anyone who wants them smiley
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 06, 2011
I haven't heard the song and i dunno how  i'm gonna lay my hands on it but i saw one of his Videos sometime ago. Quiet impressive, but he has to get a fix on what type of music he's playing.
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 06, 2011
Brand_new:
I haven't heard the song and i dunno how  i'm gonna lay my hands on it but i saw one of his Videos sometime ago. Quiet impressive, but he has to get a fix on what type of music he's playing.

Hands on which song? The one in this thread? There's a download link on the first page.

Why does he need to identify with a certain genre?
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 09, 2011
He has to identify with a genre or create a new one. The most successful musicians create a new brand or Genre, The likes of Bob Marley, Fela, M.J e.t.c. So whatever he does, he sure wants to classified with a brand. His music surely sounds new and different.
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 10:24am On May 10, 2011
I was reading one of his interviews before. The interviewer asked him the kind of genre he plays and he didn't identify with anyone really. He said his music is "anogiri music" lol. Maybe he will. I can't put a finger to his genre either as it's quite unique. He has the ability to do it too, especially now when Nigerian music is beginning to sound monotonous lol.
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 10, 2011
So why are you crushing on him? I don't see anything physically attractive about him. Maybe dats cuz i'm a guy. grin
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 10, 2011
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 1:22am On May 16, 2011
;d
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 4:24am On May 17, 2011
^^^ Enjoyment.
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 10:22am On May 17, 2011
What type of romance do you like?
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 3:52am On May 18, 2011
My answer's in the thread wink
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 7:54am On May 21, 2011
I dey tell you one thing, and you dey do another thing
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 5:49am On May 24, 2011
Thread modified.

700+ views and only 40ish comments?! Una dey dull angry lol.
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by DisGuy: 5:56am On May 24, 2011
lol Naija like pop artists and maybe the Dude need better PR he needs to leave the clan of those comedians KC Presh and co

Differentiate himself from the others in terms of grouping, he already has a fresh music, he needs fresh PR to different from the 'pop' loud group
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by 190: 6:23am On May 24, 2011
Brand_new:

So why are you crushing on him? I don't see anything physically attractive about him. Maybe dats cuz i'm a guy. grin

cool cool
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by 190: 6:23am On May 24, 2011
ogugua88:

Thread modified.

700+ views and only 40ish comments?! Una dey dull angry lol.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 24, 2011
190:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You don show.

@Dis Guy, comedians? lol.
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by 190: 8:55pm On May 24, 2011
yeah i don show to claim my bride angry
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 2:20am On May 26, 2011
Whatever lol. Just don't derail.
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by 190: 7:03am On May 26, 2011
shocked angry
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by lalaboi(m): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2012
lol. @ the thread. . .

Mission Anogiri must blow by force! powered by Mrs Nabania lol. . . . Carry Go sista! grin
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2012
My two husbands abi? Free me jor! Loool tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy – Outside Download (luvmp) / (VIDEO) American Kids Dancing To Wizkid's Dont Dull [DOWNLOAD] / Download Instrumental: Patoranking Ft Sarkodie – No Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.