Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,667 members, 7,975,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:04 AM

I Need A Relationship That Will Be Funfill, Understanding And No Much Secrets. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Relationship That Will Be Funfill, Understanding And No Much Secrets. (306 Views)

In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage- Igbo guys only / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. / In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Relationship That Will Be Funfill, Understanding And No Much Secrets. by senetorjboss(m): 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
Hi am justice, base in Badagry, Lagos State. I just want a kul relationship without much stress. Whatsapp me 0806 605 5797
Re: I Need A Relationship That Will Be Funfill, Understanding And No Much Secrets. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
Wao I like this,so how much is in your bank account?remember no much secret you said
Re: I Need A Relationship That Will Be Funfill, Understanding And No Much Secrets. by Kriss216: 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
Zzor:
Wao I like this,so how much is in your bank account?remember no much secret you said
He said no much stress not secret.

You're already stressing him. Red flag!

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Relationship That Will Be Funfill, Understanding And No Much Secrets. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kriss216:
He said no much stress not secret.

You're already stressing him. Red flag!
Go back and read the heading
Re: I Need A Relationship That Will Be Funfill, Understanding And No Much Secrets. by senetorjboss(m): 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
Zzor:
Go back and read the heading
I dnt have a bank account, so dnt go there,,, cant a guy hv a genuine relationship without the "no no money no love" tin
Re: I Need A Relationship That Will Be Funfill, Understanding And No Much Secrets. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
senetorjboss:

I dnt have a bank account, so dnt go there,,, cant a guy hv a genuine relationship without the "no no money no love" tin
Can the no money love buy things in the market?please wake up from your dreams,this is reality
Re: I Need A Relationship That Will Be Funfill, Understanding And No Much Secrets. by senetorjboss(m): 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
Zzor:
Can the no money love buy things in the market?please wake up from your dreams,this is reality
Smile,,,, well,, without you knowing the individual behind this yu hv already concluded..... Nigeria ladies are all the same
Re: I Need A Relationship That Will Be Funfill, Understanding And No Much Secrets. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
senetorjboss:

Smile,,,, well,, without you knowing the individual behind this yu hv already concluded..... Nigeria ladies are all the same
same goes for Nigerian men
Re: I Need A Relationship That Will Be Funfill, Understanding And No Much Secrets. by senetorjboss(m): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
Zzor:
same goes for Nigerian men
Smile,,,, you are a funny lady... But i dnt like you
Re: I Need A Relationship That Will Be Funfill, Understanding And No Much Secrets. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
senetorjboss:

Smile,,,, you are a funny lady... But i dnt like you
Hope you know your likes doesn't pay my bills
Re: I Need A Relationship That Will Be Funfill, Understanding And No Much Secrets. by senetorjboss(m): 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
Zzor:
Hope you know your likes doesn't pay my bills
Yes i knw, but i can give yu more than the bills....and pls dnt belittle me in your nxt response
Re: I Need A Relationship That Will Be Funfill, Understanding And No Much Secrets. by senetorjboss(m): 6:12am On Apr 22, 2021
Hello

(1) (Reply)

Please Does Anyone Know Any Cheap Motel In Ajao Estate That Charges By The Hour? / Ibadan Hookup / I Need A Mature Lady For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.