Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:20 AM

Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. (7466 Views)

A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage / Nairaland Guy Is Offering Me Money For A phone intimacy / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Iamdbull: 11:10am On Apr 15, 2021
iLegendd:
All I know about this forum is: the moment you come here and make yourself known, you lose the respect of a celebrity or a made man. The only thing that will save you is if you talk less and observe more.

Celebrities use this forum, but they will never make themselves known here to avoid "see finish."

This is the exact lyrics most Nigerian celebrities are dishing out and when they talk, it makes front page and a huge percentage of Nairalanders adore them.

My advice to anyone who wants to use Nairaland to promote his music is: STOP. Use YouTube and Lagos state.

With Nairaland, your career will die — only Banky W managed to achieve it and when he started succeeding with Ebutemeta, he ran away from the forum.

I have a lot of people who attack me on this forum — not because I'm bad, but I didn't reply or when I replied them privately, things didn't go in their favor, so they come back here to create threads against me or attack me on my threads.

They felt rejected or ignored, so they have to pay back with negative review. They felt entitled to my time and knowledge and failure to give it to them = chaos.

I don't understand why people feel entitled to your attention or patronage, I have alot of haters already because I told them I don't have money yet to work with them. Na wa oooh

3 Likes

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Faber(m): 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
Missyolo:
So there is this guy that was always posting about his struggles doing music and I felt for him because I use to have interest in music too.

When he finally released his track I rushed to download it and I was surprised hearing the rubbish message he was passing across about a lady wanting to collect his money without him touching her, does he look like Charity.

I don't know how many times we need to explain to these guys that spending on a lady doesn't make you feel entitled to a woman's body simple. why can't guys normalize spending on women without demanding anything in return? Very irritating "as you want money na so I get konji" Mr man go and get a girlfriend then normalize rendering help for females without demanding anything simple. Mscheeew

This resembles a post from someone who feeds through the a**hole.
Stupidity at its peak

2 Likes

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Depressed101: 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
Missyolo:
So there is this guy that was always posting about his struggles doing music and I felt for him because I use to have interest in music too.

When he finally released his track I rushed to download it and I was surprised hearing the rubbish message he was passing across about a lady wanting to collect his money without him touching her, does he look like Charity.

I don't know how many times we need to explain to these guys that spending on a lady doesn't make you feel entitled to a woman's body simple. why can't guys normalize spending on women without demanding anything in return? Very irritating "as you want money na so I get konji" Mr man go and get a girlfriend then normalize rendering help for females without demanding anything simple. Mscheeew

To the Bolden, gino wo nkegi why can't you normalize giving pxssy for free without asking for money in return
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by lkillbrokehoes: 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
Missyolo:

I know an idiot like you is only seeking for my attention, go get a life fool
Get a life and a job zzor, you need it
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
Who else have decoded what Is going on here lol??
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Neimar: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
All these wack artists
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by dominique(f): 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
Missyolo:

Why not normalize not demanding money form the men, can you manage that?
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
E want to touch naa... Buahahahagrin
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Zz0r(f): 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
dominique:

Why not normalize not demanding money form the men, can you manage that?
Broke guys should stay away from women simple
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by NengiWIDEtoto: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
Missyolo:

mumu girl, because the guy man no reason ur matter u want to spoil his image. Next thing now na to lay fake rape allegations against him, with Dat ur smelly dirty kpekus way dey deceive ur brain.

3 Likes

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Regex: 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
Missyolo:

It's just a music. Gosh!
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Looter100: 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Is like all women are orphans?

Or all women are born with a defect that makes them susceptible to needing help at every point of their miserable vagina bleeding lives.

Why will a man not want to fooook you after giving his resources to you.

If it was easy, you for get. Boss you too much walai

Now carry your bleeding anus and gtfoh
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Looter100: 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
Missyolo:

another orphan
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Zz0r(f): 11:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
Brokeass people everywhere
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by xamarine: 12:03am On Apr 16, 2021
like play like play
ur strategies of making streams from nairaland worked
mr.d bull -charity man
weldone
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Eagatt: 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
Just tell am say you like am you no need all these
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Sierusvirus(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
A real man will make sure her gf spends on him for him to give her sex.

If a woman is seeking for money from a man who wants sex, it’s a trade by barter, if she doesn’t want the sex, don’t collect the money.

Some women that gives men money do also want sex from them cos a woman can never give a man money without demanding for something heavy from him.

This is Y2K, every gender works now to make money and no gender is entitled to be the one giving for the sake of giving unless he or she wants to.

It’s not mandatory.
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by dederocs(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
Must you demand?
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Yotoyoto08(m): 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
Na wa ooh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vaseline Crew Over To You: Black Women On Instagram & Tiktok Are Hot (Pictures) / What I Saw On My Wife This Night After She Came Home Late (graphic Pics) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.