Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,059 members, 7,939,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Have You Registered? Registration Closes, April 27, 2021 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Registered? Registration Closes, April 27, 2021 (170 Views)

Jamb Registration Closes / Jupeb Registration Closes Soon / National Open University Registration Closes Tonight. SEE What To Do Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Registered? Registration Closes, April 27, 2021 by planetpgold(m): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
Timothy Here Again,

Yesterday, after the close of work, I opened the Instagram App to check a particular post I saw a day earlier. During the process, I came across a post on my feed regarding the ICAN May Diet 2021 Exam.

Before I go further, I want you to follow us on Instagram and Twitter. Our handle is Planetpgold. Go to the search box of both Instagram and Twitter and type Planetpgold there. You will see a lot of posts that will motivate, wake you up from your dogmatic slumber and inspire you to success.

Back to the update regarding the ICAN May 2021 Diet Exams. In the Post on ICAN Instagram page.

"Dear Student,

Please be informed that the next ICAN Professional Examination will hold from Tuesday, May 4 to Thursday, May 6, 2021.

Registration Closes, April 27, 2021.

Kindly note that there will be no extension on the Registration period..."

Invariably, I just want you to know that you have been given enough time to decide, because the exam registration deadline has been shifted to Tuesday 27th of April, 2021.

However, after this date, there will be no further extension. So, decide now even if it is one course you will be writing. Don't let a diet go without writing a paper - even if it is just one paper.

Want to pass your ICAN Exams even though it is just one paper you can write? Get your Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos ➕ Q&A. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

PlatinumGold 360 Solutions... Your Online, Offline ICAN Lectures Center in Nigeria With World Wide Service Delivery & Highest Passing Rate At One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting.

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM Exams.

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO MAKE MONEY SELLING DATA / JAMB 2021 Registration. / Must Read: How I Started Making Over N50,000 Monthly With This App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.