Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,109 members, 7,880,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k (3554 Views)

Just Arrived And Cleared, Mazda Cx9, 2008, GT / 2003 Mazda 6 Now Available For Sale In Port Harcourt / 2012 Hyundai-sonata 3.6 now 3.4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by greggng: 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
creamyzone:

See trash talk. How do you investigate something you have not seen physically. Owner is a friend and a landlord so you can come to his house to inspect the car. Or come to my office. Stop this please. It's too immature. I wanted to ignore you before but l decided to respond so others can learn.

We also sell properties on jiji and propertypro and pay for premium advert slots. So if you see a distress sale house worth like 35m being sold for 20m, you will call it scam when you have not verified it yourself. Change your orientation please. Check up the meaning of DISTRESS in the dictionary and pray to your God that you won't experience a distress situation that will make you sell your properties at give away rates.

You see how you indicted yourself ..,what do you take us for at nairaland? So u think one can just post none existing car here and we will just jump at it . If truly u 've a car for sell , you should be absolutely in control of it. some guys who are not incontroll of the car they are selling will state in their advert that this car is still with owner and he can always tell people when to meet the car . People like you think we are joking nairaland ...I don't care who owns the car ....make what you advertise available for inspection . That is the difference btw a criminal minded person and a real seller.stop defending evil . Any dealer tgat cannot stated specifically where his car is ...is fraudulent ...Any dealer that cannot present his car for inspection is fraudulent . If you like claim is your ancestors car ....just make it available or get the hell out of auto section ....we want sanity here
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by mickykhe(m): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
creamyzone:

Please dont derail this thread and discourage potential buyers.

Read the content of the post carefully

It's a Mazda not a Toyota or Honda.
It's a regular car and a distress sale

Please don't reply if you are not interested in the car. Thank you.

Still available
pls read again, am never meant to derail or discourage potential clients, am so interested if u r for real. Is the car Nigerian used or toks. Any issue ? Or is it a scam? So many red flags...
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by 2shaw: 1:33am On Apr 16, 2021
Fis motor don get accident,boot says it all,plus brake lights don damage. Scrap. Ac needs minor fixing,like say na super glue dem go use
A/c compressor is dead
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by creamyzone: 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
Still available
Call now
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by creamyzone: 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
2shaw:
Fis motor don get accident,boot says it all,plus brake lights don damage. Scrap. Ac needs minor fixing,like say na super glue dem go use
A/c compressor is dead

Na wa o. Av you Inspected this car physically to verify and confirm all these false statements. No serious minded business oriented person talks like this. I just tire for nairaland. May God give you wisdom
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by creamyzone: 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
greggng:

You see how you indicted yourself ..,what do you take us for at nairaland? So u think one can just post none existing car here and we will just jump at it . If truly u 've a car for sell , you should be absolutely in control of it. some guys who are not incontroll of the car they are selling will state in their advert that this car is still with owner and he can always tell people when to meet the car . People like you think we are joking nairaland ...I don't care who owns the car ....make what you advertise available for inspection . That is the difference btw a criminal minded person and a real seller.stop defending evil . Any dealer tgat cannot stated specifically where his car is ...is fraudulent ...Any dealer that cannot present his car for inspection is fraudulent . If you like claim is your ancestors car ....just make it available or get the hell out of auto section ....we want sanity here

How is a car not available when you have not inspected it yourself. Is it online that you want to inspect the vehicle. Did you book for inspection or you expect the owner to drive the car down to your house. Which evil am l defending or how is this fraudulent when you didn't pay for it. Which part of Nigeria are you from or where do you reside. Because your case is so pathetic. Accusing a poster of things you have not verified. Or did any nairalander tell you he came to inspect and didn't see the car. it is a distress sale so please ignore this thread and focus on building your business
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by creamyzone: 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
Still available
Bring your mechanic to confirm and verify.
Call now

0703-0000-416
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by greggng: 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
creamyzone:

How is a car not available when you have not inspected it yourself. Is it online that you want to inspect the vehicle. Did you book for inspection or you expect the buyer to drive the car down to your house. Which evil am l defending or how is this fraudulent when you didn't pay for it. What part of Nigeria are you from or where do you reside. Because your case is so pathetic. Accusing a poster of things you have not verified. Or did any nairalander tell you he came to inspect and didn't see the car. it is a distress sale so please ignore this thread and focus on building your business

I am sure you don't bother to follow up on your advert . Let me refresh your memory . ..I called you and you didn't pick your calls ...common sense demands that you return the calls or send sms. I went further by sending you a message on nairaland ...and my demand was simple ....I asked you to be specific where this car is cos you said Lagos. For anyone in Lagos , would like to know exactly where this car is ...You did not respond ...how do you want us to perceive you ? How will I inspect a car that the advertiser is not cooperating with details ? I have seen so many red flags ...starting from the price , not cooperating with exact car location , not picking calls ..not returning calls .

At this point , I have to free you cos my conclusion is that you have no car for sale . At my age I cannot be carried away by this cheap scam
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by creamyzone: 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
greggng:

I am sure you don't bother to follow up on your advert . Let me refresh your memory . ..I called you and you didn't pick your calls ...common sense demands that you return the calls or send sms. I went further by sending you a message on nairaland ...and my demand was simple ....I asked you to be specific where this car is cos you said Lagos. For anyone in Lagos , would like to know exactly where this car is ...You did not respond ...how do you want us to perceive you ? How will I inspect a car that the advertiser is not cooperating with details ? I have seen so many red flags ...starting from the price , not cooperating with exact car location , not picking calls ..not returning calls .

At this point , I have to free you cos my conclusion is that you have no car for sale . At my age I cannot be carried away by this cheap scam

You are still on his matter ���. Did someone offend you or your wife cheated on you or girlfriend broke your heart because l don't understand you with all this transfer of agression.

Is your line saved on my phone that l have to return your calls. We didn't even speak on phone(can you imagine). Do you know how many missed calls l get everyday from jiji, Facebook and propertypro. A serious person will call back or send a WhatsApp message or text message. Stop embarrassing yourself on nairaland.

Location of the car is clearly stated in the initial post. Your case is so pathetic l will repeat it again. People come down from other states to buy cars, land and houses in Lagos. Until you have concrete evidence of fraud shut your big mouth. May God give you wisdom

1 Like

Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by Dre183(m): 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2021

Serious buyer
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by peeps4u: 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
creamyzone:

Call please
Location is either our office at college road ogba or alakuko where the owner lives.

How did anyone miss this?

OP clearly stated the location, it is left for anyone to call him and ask for specific address.
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by creamyzone: 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
peeps4u:

How did anyone miss this?

OP clearly stated the location, it is left for anyone to call him and ask for specific address.

Tanx boss
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by creamyzone: 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
creamyzone:
Fabric seat
Low fuel consumption
Powerful 4 plugs engine
Clean body and interior
Lagos cleared
All custom papers intact
Good tyres
Strong absorbers
Allow wheels
Auto gear
AC needs minor fixing.

Now reduced to 680k net

Location is Lagos.
Alakuko area at owners house
Or office at college road ogba

Call now 0703-0000-416

Still available. It's 680k net.
Call and book for inspection
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by Babawee: 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
You are not picking your calls
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by 2shaw: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
Scam
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by Sirdayor(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
I know college road very well. Where exactly at college road is the car?
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by lomaxbien(m): 5:18am On Jan 14, 2022
Available?

(1) (2) (Reply)

««« Benz C300 018 @ N17.9M Negotiable ««« / 2017 Model Lexus Rx350 Toks Full Option Good Deal / Peugeot 407 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.