Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,905 members, 7,902,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

Anyone Knows Where She Can Get A Therapist In Nigeria? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Knows Where She Can Get A Therapist In Nigeria? (318 Views)

Share Your Experience With A Therapist. / Scopes Of Practice And Duties Of Dental Therapist In Relation To Dentist / Speech Therapist In Owerri Needed For My Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Knows Where She Can Get A Therapist In Nigeria? by Anniemae(f): 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
Good evening Nairalanders
A friend of mine is still not letting go of what happened to her in her childhood..it affects her daily life..how she views things..her relationships..of course she has tried talking to family and friends..but it doesn't help..

Is there any facility available where she can stay..or any therapist..and also the cost
Re: Anyone Knows Where She Can Get A Therapist In Nigeria? by telkevog(m): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
DM me and tell me exactly what happened to her
Re: Anyone Knows Where She Can Get A Therapist In Nigeria? by CanadaOrBust: 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
Is this your friend you?
Re: Anyone Knows Where She Can Get A Therapist In Nigeria? by Anniemae(f): 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
telkevog:

Are you a therapist..can I actually tell you what happened to her?
Re: Anyone Knows Where She Can Get A Therapist In Nigeria? by Anniemae(f): 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
telkevog:

I'll send you a mail tho
Re: Anyone Knows Where She Can Get A Therapist In Nigeria? by abdsamad(m): 10:34am On Mar 17
Anniemae:
A friend of mine is still not letting go of what happened to her in her childhood..it affects her daily life..how she views things..her relationships..of course she has tried talking to family and friends..but it doesn't help..

Is there any facility available where she can stay..or any therapist..and also the cost

Old post, but i hope your friend has gotten some help now.
Re: Anyone Knows Where She Can Get A Therapist In Nigeria? by oxygenator: 12:04am On Mar 20
Anniemae:

No matter what happened to your friend this condition is known as PTSD; post-traumatic stress disorder.
A stressful event can cause physical damage in the brain and high dose oxygen under increased pressure can repair faulty brain cells.

PTSD SUFFERERS
Please read this article because hbot can help her.

https://hyperbaricoxygentherapy.com/category/newsletters

We are HBOT PROVIDERS in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Foods To Avoid When You Suffer From Acid Reflux. / Irony Of Life, Anti Covid19 Vaccine Doctor Dies Of Covid 19 In Kenya. / Halima Cisse Gives Birth To 9 Babies In World Record (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.