Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,803 members, 7,918,606 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:29 PM

Man And Van Available. I Move Goods From Place To Place. Call Me. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Man And Van Available. I Move Goods From Place To Place. Call Me. (401 Views)

Google Voice no longer available ( I stopped selling) / SEA Freight Fowarder: Import Goods From China To Nigeria Through Sea Cargo / BABAT CARGO:Order Your Goods From China to Nigeria at $5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And Van Available. I Move Goods From Place To Place. Call Me. by Redman44(m): 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
Hello, how are you? I hope the week is going well. Glory be to God. I am into haulage and I have a very strong and reliable van to move your things from place to place within Lagos State. I am located in Ikorodu, Lagos State. How can I help you? Do you have something you want me to move for you? Are you moving to your new house? Are you moving goods from Apapa Port to other parts of Lagos State? I can transport goods to all parts of Lagos State for you.

Please check pictures of my Van below cool cool cool. It is very spacious and powerful. You can depend on me to move your things all over Lagos. My prices and charges are affordable.

Please Call/Whatsapp me on 07014909212. I will respond to your calls immediately. Thanks.

Ikorodu, Ketu, Ojota, Ikeja, Surulere, Oshodi, Festac Town, Yaba, UNILAG, Satellite Town, Iyana Iba, Iyana Ipaja, Ogba, Agege etc. I cover all parts of Lagos.

Re: Man And Van Available. I Move Goods From Place To Place. Call Me. by Redman44(m): 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
Good morning smiley smiley smiley smiley. I hope the day started well for you. Don't worry, it will be a great day. Amen.

I am good at moving goods and products for people all over Lagos. I have a Van which is powerful and spacious. What do you want me to carry for you? Please let me know. I can carry furniture, kitchen utensils, boxes of soap, chemicals, paint, building materials, coolers of food etc. I know Lagos well. Iyana Iba, Pen Cinema, Agege, Ogba, Iju, Ifako, Fagba, Akute, Meiran, Alagbado, Mushin, Sango Ota, Lekki, Ajangbadi, Olodi-Apapa, Surulere, Ojuelegba etc. See pictures of my Van on this thread. Nairalanders, I look forward to your patronage.

Please Call/Whatsapp me on 07014909212. Thanks a lot.

Excell Transport Services.

Re: Man And Van Available. I Move Goods From Place To Place. Call Me. by Redman44(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2021
For your haulage needs, I am available to get the job done for you. I have a strong van and I have a working knowledge of the areas of Lagos. What do you want me to move for you? I can ferry items and products for you from Apapa to Ikeja, Ikeja to Ikorodu, Ikorodu to Surulere, Ojuelegba to Lekki etc.

Please Call/Whatsapp me on 07014909212. Thanks.

Re: Man And Van Available. I Move Goods From Place To Place. Call Me. by Redman44(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
Call or Whatsapp me for your haulage needs in Lagos. I can move Products and Machines for you in Lagos State. I know the different areas of Lagos State. I am based in Ikorodu but I can be in part of Lagos State at any given time. I am at your service to move things for your events, parties and business. I can move foodstuff from Mile 12 Market to your house. Thanks.

Call/Whatsapp me on 07014909212.

Olla at ME. Cheers.

Re: Man And Van Available. I Move Goods From Place To Place. Call Me. by Redman44(m): 1:35pm On May 01, 2021
How is your day going? How can I help you with your haulage needs? My name is Olla and I have a strong van to help you ferry your goods, products and furniture all over Lagos. I am based in Ikorodu, but I can be in any part of Lagos at any given time smiley smiley smiley. Holla at me, so that I carry your furniture for you. Are you moving house? I can move your belongings to your next house for you. I am very focused at what I do. Give me a chance to move your things for you. Please see a picture of my van above.

Call or Whatsapp me on 07014909212.

Thanks.

Re: Man And Van Available. I Move Goods From Place To Place. Call Me. by Redman44(m): 1:30am On May 20, 2021
Call or Whatsapp me to move your goods from place to place in Lagos State cool cool cool.

I am still available to get the job done for you.

Call me on 07014909212.

olla.

Excell Logistics Services. THANKS.

(1) (Reply)

Help! / These Christian Wrisband Are The Cheapest / Wanted 1636 People For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.