Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,573 members, 7,917,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 03:51 PM

Qatar To Invest $5 Billion In Nigeria's Economy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Qatar To Invest $5 Billion In Nigeria's Economy (20658 Views)

Nigeria Wins Bid To Host $5 Billion Africa Energy Bank / Qatar To Build 500,000 Housing Units In Kaduna / Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar To Invest $5 Billion In Nigeria's Economy by InteriorGuy: 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lie lie
Re: Qatar To Invest $5 Billion In Nigeria's Economy by ofiko123(m): 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
We hope that these would help the economy in no small way when eventually implemented...
Re: Qatar To Invest $5 Billion In Nigeria's Economy by Richthekid: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
Another loss
Re: Qatar To Invest $5 Billion In Nigeria's Economy by Rossphinki: 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
hecomeshome:

Again, you are still displaying your ignorance on the use of English.
Very pathetic!
Pls, don't quote me again.

I just educated and corrected you. So shut up and be grateful, you airhead dropout.
Re: Qatar To Invest $5 Billion In Nigeria's Economy by Seniorwriter(m): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
morgstreme:

You are just pained that monies shared in the past by your gods of lootocracy are now being invested in infrastructure,in the People..

Make that pain kill you there..

Empty kid!
SMH @you
You must be a paid APC humanoid that can't see that both the past and present(PDP & APC) administrators in leadership are the same! Since you still foolishly support this clueless and wicked incompetent administration definitely your toxic self is one of Nigeria problem that must be gotten rid off if you don't embrace the new normal which is advocating and voting for young visionary leadership!

@Seniorwriter
Re: Qatar To Invest $5 Billion In Nigeria's Economy by Robisky001(m): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
Seniorwriter:

SMH @you
You must be a paid APC humanoid that can't see that both the past and present(PDP & APC) administrators in leadership are the same! Since you still foolishly support this clueless and wicked incompetent administration definitely your toxic self is one of Nigeria problem that must be gotten rid off if you don't embrace the new normal which is advocating and voting for young visionary leadership!

@Seniorwriter
Pm, but why are you no longer replying to your message on Facebook? After asking me to create an e-commerce account?
Re: Qatar To Invest $5 Billion In Nigeria's Economy by Seniorwriter(m): 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
Robisky001:
Pm, but why are you no longer replying to your message on Facebook? After asking me to create an e-commerce account?

My previous FB account has issues.....
Kindly reach me on the FB account on my Profile.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Qatar To Invest $5 Billion In Nigeria's Economy by Robisky001(m): 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
Seniorwriter:

My previous FB account has issues.....
Kindly reach me on the FB account on my Profile.

@Seniorwriter
Alright. Sorry, about that.
Re: Qatar To Invest $5 Billion In Nigeria's Economy by limeta(f): 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
PigTormentor:
[s][/s]

If you don't have anything of value to post, you can just read and move on.

Abdul
head dey pain you
Re: Qatar To Invest $5 Billion In Nigeria's Economy by PigTormentor: 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
limeta:

Abdul
head dey pain you

I see head they pain your father because one Abdul got your shit-hole mother pregnant. MUMU.
Re: Qatar To Invest $5 Billion In Nigeria's Economy by limeta(f): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
PigTormentor:

I see head they pain your father because one Abdul got your shit-hole mother pregnant. MUMU.

There you go just like your prophet
Re: Qatar To Invest $5 Billion In Nigeria's Economy by PigTormentor: 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
limeta:

There you go just like your prophet

You mean your criminal Prophet that was hang along with two other criminals on a cross?
Yes you are right on that. Mumu.
Re: Qatar To Invest $5 Billion In Nigeria's Economy by donforeign: 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
Rossphinki:

It is YOU deceiving your ignorant scumbag self.

Nigeria's GDP per capita is higher than Ghana's.

I bet you've no clue what GDP per capita means.

School dropout.

Ghana has just ONE real city, Accra.

The rest are glorified villages.

KumasI, their second city, is on the same level as Aba.

Ghana is actually a disgrace of a country.

Just 30 million people to cater for. They have oil and gas in commercial quantities, and are Africa's biggest producers of gold and cocoa, and have bauxite and manganese ore in commercial quantities.

They should be the UAE of West Africa, yet their GDP per capita is lower than Nigeria's.

They have only ONE serious airport, the one in Accra.

The rest are chicken sheds that look like something from the 1920s.

If you disagree, Google 'Kumasi' or 'Takoradi' airport.

You'll be shocked.

They're like school canteens.

Their govt is very corrupt, but also very good at packaging themselves as angelic beings.

Nigeria can at least say that she has 210 million mouths to feed, hence the poverty here and there.

What is Ghana's excuse?

Outside Accra, there is NOTHING.

Be deceiving yourself o.. be using English to deceive yourself there. GDP wey no dey show for citizens before. Gerarahere
Re: Qatar To Invest $5 Billion In Nigeria's Economy by Rossphinki: 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
donforeign:

Be deceiving yourself o.. be using English to deceive yourself there. GDP wey no dey show for citizens before. Gerarahere

If you have nothing sensible to add to the debate, kindly shut up and get lost.

Everything I typed is fully verifiable.
Re: Qatar To Invest $5 Billion In Nigeria's Economy by donforeign: 6:47am On Apr 18, 2021
Rossphinki:

If you have nothing sensible to add to the debate, kindly shut up and get lost.

Everything I typed is fully verifiable.

Yes fully verifiable cos Nigeria is the world headquarter for poverty, joblessness, corruption and all .. ode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South / Tinubu Expands Media Team, Appoints Jega, Abdulaziz As Aides / Oshiomhole Stops His Motorcade To Dance With Elderly Women In Igarra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.