Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,067 members, 7,980,799 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Saw A Tutorial Today on love levels - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw A Tutorial Today on love levels (405 Views)

'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw A Tutorial Today on love levels by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:01am On Apr 15, 2021
Which taught me that the love for my soul is greater than loving my body.

Can anyone explain further, how is the soul different from the body love, I thought they are the same kind of love
Re: I Saw A Tutorial Today on love levels by Sunnyshinylight(f): 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
Main reason
Re: I Saw A Tutorial Today on love levels by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
@Sunnyshinylight

Firstly what's your soul? This talks about your person (personality) and feelings (emotions).

Your body talks about the container that carries you thinking, personality and emotions.

A love for your soul should precede the love for the body - this does not mean your body does not need care; bath, eat good food, stay in shape and take care of your looks and skin.

But of greater importance is the health of your soul, which will inform how far you will ever go in life. If your thinking is wrong, if you fail to understand and apply yourself correctly to events and situations and cannot manage your emotions properly; Then that individual is a liability to himself or herself, and it's terrible when that fellow wants a love relationship or is in a work environment - bkos the gift of themselves which they bring to the table of love or work is seriously deficient to have something workable.

So what's the way out - love your soul by understanding yourself and your limits, improving your mindset to see correctly and in the right context, be open to new insights and be teachable, relatable and establish sound values that your circles should know you for for, and lastly your friends matter a big deal. A single relationship can make or Mar you.

A book I once read in school says mindsets first go to war before people ever follow, check any war in history, it follows this narrative so also life happenings
Re: I Saw A Tutorial Today on love levels by Bluezy13(m): 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
Love this Love that...

That thing called Love is just an exhilarating emotional state of mind borne by imaginations that only reality can unveil its defrauding tendencies because the victim is oblivious of this fraudulent illusion...more like a dream.
Love is for the weak minded, says the realists.
Reason it is ridiculously absurd seeing sane individuals wallowing helplessly in this deceptive euphoria called love.
Re: I Saw A Tutorial Today on love levels by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@Sunnyshinylight

Firstly what's your soul? This talks about your person (personality) and feelings (emotions).

Your body talks about the container that carries you thinking, personality and emotions.

A love for your soul should precede the love for the body - this does not mean your body does not need care; bath, eat good food, stay in shape and take care of your looks and skin.

But of greater importance is the health of your soul, which will inform how far you will ever go in life. If your thinking is wrong, if you fail to understand and apply yourself correctly to events and situations and cannot manage your emotions properly; Then that individual is a liability to himself or herself, and it's terrible when that fellow wants a love relationship or is in a work environment - bkos the gift of themselves which they bring to the table of love or work is seriously deficient to have something workable.

So what's the way out - love your soul by understanding yourself and your limits, improving your mindset to see correctly and in the right context, be open to new insights and be teachable, relatable and establish sound values that your circles should know you for for, and lastly your friends matter a big deal. A single relationship can make or Mar you.

A book I once read in school says mindsets first go to war before people ever follow, check any war in history, it follows this narrative so also life happenings

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Ooo / This Is What You Can Do To Last Longer In Bed / Is It Advisable To Use Soldiers Or Police To Eject An Unwanted Guest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.