Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,327 members, 7,974,414 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:39 AM

Best Tent For Family Camping - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Tent For Family Camping (690 Views)

Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) / Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid / Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Tent For Family Camping by Ca1bio3ret3: 9:19am On Apr 15, 2021

What the best tent for family camping is the universal question at the time of buying a tent. I have to face many types of awkward questions and only for that, I am writing this to answer those questions. You are reading my article that means you are looking for a tent for family camping. I am not interested in making long sentences with unnecessary speech. Let’s start the fruitful discussion.

Are you going on an outdoor tour? A tent is the best tool to make you happy and comfortable. As a helping hand, I have made a list that is the best for family camping.

Multi-room Tent
If you want to travel with your family or friend you should use a multi-room tent. The advantages are numerous. In such a tent some rooms keep your privacy because of the separation wall between the rooms. Having a good number of rooms it contains a lot of people in it as well as many furniture and necessary things. A multi-room tent has two to five rooms.

As this tent is large in size they are heavy. It is very difficult for a man to set up this tent. Besides this, another weak point of this tent is that it is not so strong against the windy environment. You can also read about Four Types of Tents.

Geodesic Tent
This is the recent invention and up-to-date dome tent. This tent is also large for which it is very good for family camping. If the number of a family member is large you should choose this. Because of the large size, the weight of the Geodesic tent is much. It is very hard to bear for a man. It is very stable and self-supportive. Those who are interested to travel in rough weather should use this tent.

Pop-Up tent
The easiest setting up system tent is a pop-up tent. It can be set up within a few minutes. If your family is small, and the duration of your tour is not long you can pick up this tent. It is affordable and easy setting up the system as well as looking good and attractive. For common weather, party, or for any festival, it is a perfect choice. But it is not suitable for heavy rain, wind, and hot weather.

Tunnel Tent
The tunnel tent is longer than the dome tent, therefore, it looks like a tunnel. There are five to six poles in a tunnel tent. This tent is very slight for which it is perfect for family camping. But it is noticeable that it is not strong enough against the stormy weather.

Tee Pee tent
This tent has been made by imitating the houses of ethnic people. There is a long pole in the middle of the tent and centering these poles the tent is set up that looks mostly like a half-opened umbrella. Though this tent is easy to set up it is very heavy. For ordinary camping it is good.

Inflatable Tent
An inflatable tent is pumped by air that is not a more popular tent but good for family camping. This tent is large in size. A single man can set up this tent easily. There is a pumping machine by which the tent is pumped. The air-pumped tent is connected with the aluminum or plastic poles. This tent is mostly used for family and group camping. But inflatable tents are not secure for you on the hill or in the forest.

The number of people is not a littlie who fall in suffering situations. So, before buying any tent think about your necessity.
Re: Best Tent For Family Camping by SimisGrnt: 11:50am On May 18, 2021
I like the multi-room tent
Re: Best Tent For Family Camping by FatihSuth: 12:06pm On May 18, 2021
That is pretty interesting information. I am really interested in buying a few tents for my family, and I wonder which ones are the safest. Our purpose is to make a little camp made of tents in the forest and sit near the fire in the center. I believe my kids would have a lot of fun because they make tents made of towels inside our house. My main purpose is to find the Best Tents for Heavy Rain. I want my kids to feel safe in such tents, and I will feel comfortable to know that my kids are ok during any rain or smth else. So if anyone knows where I can find a few of them for a reasonable price, I would be happy!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Amused To Find Keke Napep In The UK / Uk Na Mumu Nation . 55 Litres Is Currently 125 Pounds And Want To send Weapons / Please Where Can I Do My Passport In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.