Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,169 members, 7,939,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke (1577 Views)

I Need A Dealer for a 2009-2012 Rav 4. not preoder / Want To Pre-order The New 2011 Jetta Ahead From A Dealer In The Us / Need A Dealer To Deliver Nissan Sunny For 350k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by icme: 6:45am On Apr 20, 2011
stay tuned,
i bought a vehicle from the guy,who explained that i the documents where with the owner and gave alot of excuses,which turned out to be lie,we even went to the owners estate and saw the lady who owned the car [whom he said he was avoiding due to personal reasons]
but now to get my documents are impossible and papers,he ignores my calls and when i speak with him he says he dosent want to speak with me ever again,mind you HOUSE this is someone i PAID.
he gave many lies of how a a lady on this forum gave him 8m for a car,how other dealers sell bad vehicles names of reputable dealers which he mentioned were numerous
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by icme: 7:12am On Apr 22, 2011
Extra-ordinary details coming soon
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by icme: 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2011
Please who has done business with IYKE of nairaland and nairalist
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by femmy2010(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2011
You said you have details and now it is who has transacted a deal with him before?
Oppss.
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by sonety2k(m): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2011
cool
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by larryshow4(m): 6:11am On Apr 25, 2011
@Nairalanders,

Some Nairalanders are just an alarmist, what really happened with Iyke, we kept staying tuned.
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 25, 2011
How can someone open a thread since the 20th of April and up till today the 25th of April,you have failed to supply any details.
Moderators need to do more and close irrelevant threads such as these.
Smelling like blackmail to me.
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 25, 2011
Richvkunt:

How can someone open a thread since the 20th of April and up till today the 25th of April,you have failed to supply any details.
Moderators need to do more and close irrelevant threads such as these.
Smelling like blackmail to me.

I agree. If one has had bad experiences with a dealer, and all attempts at communication and resolution fail, then by all means open a thread alerting others. Not these lame, half-baked threats and attempts to discredit, without stating any facts!

Right now, this is just a waste of space.
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by icme: 9:04am On Apr 25, 2011
House please just be patient,I am waiting to clarify some issues and then after that I will be giving you all the necessary details.
I am human and I would not discredit someone for no reason,everything will come out to the open soon.
Thanks
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 25, 2011
icme:

House please just be patient,I am waiting to clarify some issues and then after that I will be giving you all the necessary details.
I am human and I would not discredit someone for no reason,everything will come out to the open soon.
Thanks

Lol. . . so you've not fully clarified issues, yet you've jumped the gun. Well, I hope you do get things sorted. By the very opening of this thread, you've already discredited your trading partner, even if your transaction goes well.
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by icme: 9:12am On Apr 25, 2011
@sienna and the rest of this great house
I obviously opened this thread because the person in mention faltered in more ways than one and I will bring it all in the open,but like I said,give me time to put it all together.
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by Fogman(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2011
icme:

@sienna and the rest of this great house
I obviously opened this thread because the person in mention faltered in more ways than one and I will bring it all in the open,but like I said,give me time to put it all together

Whatever info u ve for us, pls hasten it up and stop this suspence,
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by icme: 9:23am On Apr 25, 2011
@fogman and others,thanks for understanding,after all,I am the victim here,suspense is not my intention but I just want to put everything in order
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by Fogman(m): 9:35am On Apr 25, 2011
Ok! We are waiting with our fingers crossed.
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by calculusx(m): 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2011
WE ARE WAITING PATIENTLY
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by hbrednic: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2011
i dey look cool
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by cchioke: 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2011
you are a silly poster,while hit the thread when u have not exhausted your milk of human kindness?mscheewwwww
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by Fogman(m): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2011
cchioke:

you are a silly poster,while hit the thread when u have not exhausted your milk of human kindness?mscheewwwww

Lets give him the benefit of doubt!
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by kuntash: 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2011
I dey laugh, lol
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by satani22: 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2011
Some Nairalanders dont seem to have patience. The poster is still giving IYke the benefit of doubt to clear his or herself.
Sometime in February this year one person on Nairalist called Iyke a dubious person for giving contrary info about advert. He will tell u the car is bla bla and when u inspect u c the car is not better that scrap. He has done that to me twice on Nairalist.

Lets wait fo poister to give us gist of the experience. I suspect the Iyke as usual
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by chalerea(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2011
this is nonsense!!!
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by icme: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2011
@satini,fogman and others who UNDERSTAND where I stand and have read that I said I will expose all soon,thanks for being Logical and understanding human beings.
Also for those who don't,please be wise enough to see that I AM A VICTIM here and that is why I began this thread and I am giving him the benefit of doubt till wednesday,and like satini said iye has many complaints on him,even march,from NL to Nairalist so please be patient,if you can't then you can go Hug a Wet transformer
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by icme: 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2011
@chalera w@ us non_sense,that a victim is complaining about a questionable dealer or that you comment amidst others who have understood and decided to wait for all I have to say.
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by Hychineson(m): 2:10am On Apr 26, 2011
If d Iyke in question is d one whose last digits of his phone number is 14 then d poster might be right. Beware of fraudsters.
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by emmatok(m): 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2011
brb
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by chelseabmw(m): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2011
Please for the sake of peace to reign here,this thread will be locked on friday if the poster does not have any meaningful thing to say here. . .Can you imagine that people are responding here why the poster is busy doing this below

@manimood,I believe som1 advertised one for 3.3m asking and I have witnessed 3other dealers advertise between N2.95m and N3.4m,so please let's leave ceefas out of dis lol, I did my research well enough. 5m for an 03 range,when no be coscharis,even there is not upto N4m

Naa thanks femmy
The reason why I wrote 2.5-2.7m is because I DON'T have 3.5m and I saw a 2004 for 3m asking,waiting for the dealer to give the nod on my price and I'll go for it.3.5m is 1m off my budget

Why r some posters just jobless and they r looking for some person's name to spoil?What is Nairaland turning into these days?I will,i repeat not allow such a thread next time without proof and necessary documentation.
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by chelseabmw(m): 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2011
@ icme
Come out here right now and give us proof. . . .If not,ur thread will be locked
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by Fogman(m): 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2011
OP, what is latest about this issue?
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2011
@ icme,

You've only ended up discrediting urself.

Imagine going to a police station to report an incident and after getting there, u tell d investigating officer that u "need some time to clarify issues" (what a lame excuse!)

Next time, think well before deciding to open a thread, u won't be banned for not being an active poster.
What a waste of bandwidth!
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by icme: 7:50am On May 01, 2011
we will be going to the lady's house on tuesday.
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by Nobody: 8:28am On May 01, 2011
icme:

we will be going to the lady's house on tuesday.

I don't get this statement, but sure, we'll see. Your response sounds (to me) just like an attempt to keep this thread open.
Re: My Exprience With A Dealer Name Iyke by icme: 8:36am On May 01, 2011
Kindly refer to the first post I modified it and added the details about our dealings

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2000 Honda Accord (Leather seat) @ N1.050m @ Banix 07044024051 / Tokunbo 1999 Honda Accord @ Give Away Price N1.050m @ Banix 07044024051 / 2004 Honda Odyssey*********#1.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.