Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,089 members, 7,939,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) (25526 Views)

Skyb Records New Song In The Studio (Video) / Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) / Throwback Video Of A Young Wizkid Freestyling In The Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) by clothingonline(m): 9:35am On Apr 20, 2021
Am here to look the clothing they wear lol
Check signature for best clothing deal for men payment on delivery within Lagos
Re: Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:37am On Apr 20, 2021
Track of the year...

grin grin grin
Re: Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) by Kaymaxine(m): 9:38am On Apr 20, 2021
PussyKing:
undecided

Trash if the song is not going to revolve around what Nigeria is facing today undecided
Mr lawma, wehdone sir
Re: Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) by Halib(m): 9:39am On Apr 20, 2021
burnajazzy

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) by syrecookie: 9:43am On Apr 20, 2021
I hope Rema won't be involved in the music sha, I'm tired of his incantations

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:43am On Apr 20, 2021
What’s the stupid bag he’s carrying up and down. The problem with burna isn’t his talent it’s his attitude. Unless we are reading him wrongly bt I’m yet to doubt that.

Jazzy is get too fat. Way too fat!
Re: Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 20, 2021
illicit:
Another Banger

It's don jazzy again

Yes

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) by DedeNkem: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Spawns of satan brain washing the youths
I can already see their generations burning in hell

You religious nuts are ridiculously insane!
Re: Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) by sevo(m): 9:44am On Apr 20, 2021
Burns walks around with a man purse to carry his stash of weed
Re: Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2021
PussyKing:
undecided

Trash if the song is not going to revolve around what Nigeria is facing today undecided

Na Jaiye beats don Jazzy Dey do. Tell me one introspective song he has produced.
Re: Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) by candygist: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2021
PussyKing:
undecided

Tell frog voice to sing about Nigeria. grin
Re: Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 20, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
chai see burna boy
Is he a boy?He looks like a man to me.
Re: Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) by Cnach: 9:54am On Apr 20, 2021
MimiBiggs:
The Grammy winning award burna boy paid a visit to Mavins studio to work on what to be is going to be track of the year axcording to insiders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T2Fs7o-kMw
imagine wetin go dey inside that bag wey burna carry so
Re: Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) by Femeto: 10:05am On Apr 20, 2021
Igbo la bi.
Re: Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) by Babatojide: 10:09am On Apr 20, 2021
Ologundudu2020:
Trend or no trend, I ain’t using that ladies bag

Meanwhile

If you need a dog that is gentle, smart and easy to train, a German Shepherd is your best bet.
They love completely and are very protective of their owners.

They are safe with kids and easy to love.
adorable German Shepherd puppies need a home to flourish, and a parent to love!

Quality top notch German Shepard puppies available for sale in Abeokuta, both male and female available

What’sapp

Zero seven zero, three three, two six, six one, nine three
I LOVE ALL THE ATTRIBUTES Above
I’m interested...
CAN I GET A FREE SAMPLE...?
Just to confirm...
Re: Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 10:15am On Apr 20, 2021
Like play like play this feminine bag of a thing go dey trend no most especially em my OG em
Re: Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) by scait(m): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2021
undecided
Re: Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 20, 2021
PussyKing:
undecided

The ones wey sing about Nigeria problem wetin dem achieve abeg burna and jazzy no owe anybody nothing make dem enjoy their life jare
Re: Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) by Angrygoat: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2021
O ly the few words I heard from the lyrics shows its a trash song. Trash pop artists singing trash songs. I can't even name ny recent song that has sense,I have to keep going back to YouTube to watch videos of 2009 2010 artists.trash trash trash,burna be forming gangstar,fake ass wannabe
Re: Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) by DSC7: 10:22am On Apr 20, 2021
Donjazzy go use the collabo collect HEADIES next year.......
Re: Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) by Prechgold1180(m): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
you are a big fool for this comment that pastor name should be removed

Even if he is directly involved in anything devilish
He ought to be corrected through preaching

But here u are condemning

Shame on you
Re: Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) by xedyl(m): 10:28am On Apr 20, 2021
Pastorjohn2:

Leave them and God. Mind ya business
Re: Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) by lugo99(m): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2021
this female bags this guys are carrying nowadays.. OBO carried his gf bag, WizKids also carry Jada Pollock's bag one day like dis.. don't tell me now if there fans out there see did MF and begin dey carry did kind bag.. BOBrisky go dey laff now,, promoting Gay's outfit again.
Re: Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) by Abyounghammed(m): 10:39am On Apr 20, 2021
naso them go influence all this mumu boys wey no sabi think, to go buy this kind of bag.
since no be their hard earn money, hide under the umbrella of bitcoin and the rest, we kuku know say na fraud
Re: Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) by Blackbishop(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
Another Grammy loading cool

Baba I beg dat na overhype buffalo. Burna na just pure wash joor
Re: Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) by Zeezy81: 10:48am On Apr 20, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
Another Grammy loading cool
Gazzuzz on the beat
Auto whizz, I sight you angry
Re: Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) by AmadorSays: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2021
no be small thing, only God knows what they are producing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video / D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) / African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.