Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,901 members, 7,886,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar (46235 Views)

4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic) / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by jaxxy(m): 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
mountmoriah:
the heart of human is grossly wicked from the day he or she was born, until the day he meet with christ that can genuinely change the stone heart to fleshy heart, out of all creation of God, the black people are the most wicked set of people on earth that is why Africa can't be better than this, the few that are privilege to travel out of this country knows what am saying.

True bt the problem also is our laws and system, if u fight crime and catch criminals in our society like it’s done in the west these animals will think 50 times b4 doing Smtn are crazy as this.

Our security agents have to live up to the bidding and deal with every criminal element. That is how to discourage crime and reset human abnormal behavior. Enforce the law effectively and efficiently.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by billyG(m): 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
15bodies fa! cry cry
Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by iramure(m): 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
What do you expect the guy to do?
godwinkessi:
Jesus
Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by Sleekfingers: 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
MansoryMX:
Just like that! Na wa ooo. This is some of the many reasons I find it out to go out, especially at night because we live among demons in human form!

wetin go happen go happen o.........where i reside....na night me i dey like roll.....especially weekends....

Anyways, one just need to be careful......
Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by mountmoriah(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
jaxxy:

True bt the problem also is our laws and system, if u fight crime and catch criminals in our society like it’s done in the west these animals will think 50 times b4 doing Smtn are crazy as this.

Our security agents have to live up to the bidding and deal with every criminal element. That is how to discourage crime and reset human abnormal behavior. Enforce the law effectively and efficiently.
Absolutely correct,

Africa foundation is fault that is why we desperately need God personally on our side.

And the bible says when the foundation is faulty what can the righteous do.

South Africa is where it is today because the colonial master didn't leave the country up till now.

imagine a vegetable ruling over millions of forests timbers in the forests

Imagine rat is the king of the forest where we have lions, tigers, cheetahs, bears, buffalos, elephants.

Imagine tilapia fish ruling the oceans where we have whales, Sharks, leviathan, dolphins.

Imagine a terrorist is the communication minister of a circular nation.

This can only happen in Africa.

Even when escobar want to become president in Colombian with all his money, he was reject and when he started the act of terrorism with them, they killed him.

So Africans as people need deliverance.

The devil himself leave in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by Hassanmaye(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
Trimjos:
Have fulani herdsmen invaded calabar?
Will you shut up most everything be Fulani dont be a fool
Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by Davefed(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
RichDad1:
This is either a result of cultism or inter boundary conflicts. But Some ignorants will not hesitate to hastily blame Fulani.
that's what they are good at. M
Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by Trimjos: 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Will you shut up most everything be Fulani dont be a fool

Is ur father a fool?
Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by Sleekfingers: 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
ettaetta:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/beheaded-bodies-dumped-on-outskirt-of-calabar/

dem fit don use their heads prepare edika ikong or afia efere
Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by Blackman7: 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
I really believe the ESN terrorist wing of ipob is involved in this. Cownu the mad man had created a monster.

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by PrinceMajestic: 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
Fulani herders as usual. Terrorists cannot be innocent in anywhere crime is committed. They did worse than this in benue and other states. I remember the 12 corpres carried in trucks in delta state. They were indigenes of uwheru community there is just no way you exonerate the desert terrorists from dastardly acts like this if you're not just low life blood thirsty terrorist like them.
Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by PrinceMajestic: 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
May the souls of the innocent departed souls find eternal rest and freedom

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by Dcoy: 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
Fifteen heads for one person...
Abi the person want rich pass bill gate...
Omo.... that soap go be tsunami...
I feel this is the handiwork of politicians...
Fear them....
They gat no conscience....

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by jaxxy(m): 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
mountmoriah:
Absolutely correct, but can something good come out of Africa, south Africa is where it is today because the colonial master didn't leave the country up till now.

It’s about doing the right things to create the environment and society we want. The whites evolved because they learnt from the mistakes and looked for ways to do things better and better.

The black man wants to remain in his hole. In his sin/darkness even though he has seen the truth and knows it.

The problem of Nigeria/Africa is not rocket science it is very simple if we are ready to be sincere and do what we are supposed to to excel. We have more wickedness than good bt The good must overcome the wickedness.
Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by Josywhyte: 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
This country is something else. Everyone wants to follow the fast lane for riches and fame...God see us thru this trying times
Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by charlesucheh(m): 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
God Needs to Call back the people of Sodom and Gomorrah and apologies to them.

This wickedness is TOP NOTCH..

Sodom and Gomorrah been dey Learn work

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by PostAnalyser21(m): 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
its 7 people not 15
Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by MansoryMX(m): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
Sleekfingers:

wetin go happen go happen o.........where i reside....na night me i dey like roll.....especially weekends....

Anyways, one just need to be careful......

See! Once it’s 5:30pm I don japa from my office, straight home. Anything I wan flex na indoor or around the estate I live in. I don’t drive at night! Can’t remember when last I was out late. The country scares the shit outta me! embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by bizhop01: 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
RichDad1:
This is either a result of cultism or inter boundary conflicts. But Some ignorants will not hesitate to hastily blame Fulani.
Park well no one will blame fulani because they don't even exist in calabar, i wonder why you label fulani terrorists.
Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
I need to japa from this country, for some time at least. It's not safe here.

How is life in Ghana? @TheMan3, celestialAgent

2 Likes

Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
trumpcoat:
Its well

It's not well ooo

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by neyohh: 11:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
So many bastard's running amok because of lack of parental guidance, yet some people want to legalise weed and prostitution.

I mean why did all of us not grow up into criminals, yeah it's because we were raised in stable homes.

Animals, Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria
Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by Kubernetes: 12:14am On Apr 16, 2021
Very scary.
The south is gradually turning to what's happening in the North
Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by aadoiza: 1:09am On Apr 16, 2021
So as much as the Calabar people love the long pig they detest its head. Wow!!!
Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by alade26632: 1:40am On Apr 16, 2021
Very scary.The south is gradually turning to what's happening in the North
Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by Bluffly: 1:52am On Apr 16, 2021
yinkus6750:
Human lives have no value again in this wicked country.
From insecurity to ritualist.
All caused by bad governance.
The rage and urge to make money at all cost is crazy.
God should just continue to guide and protect us.
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by Brotherbaby(m): 1:52am On Apr 16, 2021
Terrible, wickedness everywhere.
Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by Bluffly: 1:53am On Apr 16, 2021
alade26632:
Very scary.The south is gradually turning to what's happening in the North
It has always been there in the south codedly. There will be a divine ending to this menace in Jesus name
Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by 1972xy: 2:05am On Apr 16, 2021
ettaetta:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/beheaded-bodies-dumped-on-outskirt-of-calabar/
These people should be travellers intercepted by Fulani janjawis.....
beheaded and dumbed

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar by dam4sam: 2:16am On Apr 16, 2021
kingthreat:
Dear Nigerians, you live in the midst of beasts. Animals who dont value life of anyone else but themselves. They appear in cultists, kidnappers, armed robbers, assasins, etc. Pray the Lord's prayer everyday. This is not about government. Some people are inhuman.

- When they say Nigeria will fail in 2019, l guess they were almost right on the button.
- A country where the President romances terrorists, just because they are Fulani herdsmen like himself, is bound to slip into chaos and anarchy, as everyone is now in Survival-Mode
- A country where majority of the security forces are in cahoot with the killer Fulani herdsmen, being of the same tribe, is bound to experience Civil War in no distant time.

Nigerians, every Nigerian, should brace-up for the worst-case-scenario, Nigeria is going down!
Buhari has failed Nigerians, he has handed over Nigeria to his foreign terrorists Fulani Herdsmen from Niger Republic and Futa jalon,
Defend yourself, Defend your Family, All man for himself, God for us all. It wont get better, can only get worse

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam / Photos From Robbery On Ikorodu Road This Morning / 4-Year-Old Girl Identifies Staff Who Defiled Her Inside School’s Toilet In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.