Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,654 members, 7,979,212 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:44 PM

Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire (9926 Views)

Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. / Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire / Rioters Lock In 50 Nysc Members, Set Building On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by dejavume: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2011
WHEN U CALL FOR JUSTICE BY KILLING,WHAT WILL U TELL THE ONE THAT CREATED WHEN HE ASKS U TO GIVE ACCOUNT OF WHAT U AV DONE.
WHAT DO U WANT A MAN THAT LOST A WHOLE FAMILY TO DO.CARRY BOMB?
U ARE NOT AS AGGRIEVED AS WE ARE.
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by biodun70(m): 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2011
Don't let Ukeoma Ikechukwu, Obinna Okpokiri and their NYSC mates die in vain!!

I've actually started a FB group to help get justice for Ukeoma and his mates. The group's name is: justice for Ukeoma Ikechukwu, Obinna Okpokiri et al

Link-http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_179579825426318. There is also a twitter trend- #justiceforUkeomaetal-where you can make a comment. Please join and spread the word!

The man died who keeps silent in the face of tyranny-Wole Soyinka
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by daroz(m): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2011
dejavume:

WHEN U CALL FOR JUSTICE BY KILLING,WHAT WILL U TELL THE ONE THAT CREATED WHEN HE ASKS U TO GIVE ACCOUNT OF WHAT U AV DONE.
WHAT DO U WANT A MAN THAT LOST A WHOLE FAMILY TO DO.CARRY BOMB?
U ARE NOT AS AGGRIEVED AS WE ARE.

@Dejavume, so u mean we should watch as you and ur entire babaric clan continue to slaughter us? You must be insane. Look, this time around, its an eye for eye. I have taken it personal, and I am employing others to do the same. angry
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by dejavume: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2011
well u free to say what u like,am nt hausa if u care,"an eye for an eye" have u ever witness war,let those u av witness it tel u more about it.
If u dont know emirs palaces were burnt,even top politicians houses were affected,even common hausa man had thier hearts to their mouths when riot started,some miscreant took the opportunity.For a information,many were saved by the hausas,a friend of mine houses almost got burnt,but was saved by the hausas.Were u not told how the hausa shed tears bitterly when non-indegenes were slained and wounded.
So my brother,an eye for an eye will worsen the situation,many of ur ppl,my ppl,our ppl are in the north.
All we need to the move a law that will forbid this can of situation/act.
LET'S PROMOTE PEACE
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by omogidi234(m): 11:14am On Apr 25, 2011
Immediate solution: Like some posters have said here SCRAP THE SCHEME. Its objectives are no longer achieveable. There is hardly a year that Corp members would not die/or go through harrowing experience in the South or in the North with the percentage in the North alarming. In 2008 scores were killed in Jos, in 2009 one was violated to death in Borno state, you will all remember the one that died from snake bite in 2010 while at the CAMP (Kwara state). It seems we have lost more lives through the scheme this year.  Niger state -Suleija bombing, where Jega admitted Corp members died but the DG who ought to be their Guardian whose name sounds like cigaratte in Yoruba language denied and told the press none died. Another one was recently violated in Osun state, then the yet-to-be- accounted for killing in the North. I don't want to go on and on.

It is obvious that they are no longer secured, the pay is not commensurable either (although the scheme is not about pay). Please those who have the ears of Mr. President, NGOs, NASS (the scheme came to being through an ACT), NANS etc, it is high time the SCHEME is abolished. "Enikan lomo"  Those who lost loved ones will feel the pain most.

Enough is enough!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Print NYSC Batch ‘A’ Call-up Letter Online – 2017 / NYSC Announces 25th July 2019 As 2018 Batch B Stream 2 POP / Delay In June Allowee????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.