Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,848 members, 7,912,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:14 AM

Are Web Developers Taking Care Of The Web? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Are Web Developers Taking Care Of The Web? (234 Views)

My Take On CHATGPT On The Web Development World From The Aspect Of A Junior Dev / Getting Started With Firebase Realtime Database On The Web / See The Web App I Made For Checking COVID-19 Stats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Web Developers Taking Care Of The Web? by ayojademi(m): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2021
With the introduction of new tools to make website building easier, as well as the prevalence of online media overprint in almost all spheres of business, the number of websites is growing each year. However, websites or web applications require maintenance, just like any other type of software. Keeping a website well maintained and attractive is important to both big and small businesses in order to engage and retain customers, as well as to improve their site’s overall effectiveness. If a website does not continually offer users an ever-evolving and growing experience, that site or application would soon become insecure, unusable, and..more..https://alabiansolutions.com/blog/are-web-developers-taking-care-of-the-web/

(1) (Reply)

I Am Thinking Of Learning Cloud Computing, What Are My Chances? / Learn software development (serious Participants Only) / Iotrouter Setup Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.