Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,189 members, 7,890,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:50 AM

Login Form - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Login Form (568 Views)

How To Login To Wordpress Dashboard And Cpanel Using Simpleserver Or XT181 / Userpro V2.4 - User Profiles With Social Login (wordpress Premium Plugin) / I Need A Registration And Login Facility For My Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Login Form by designfemi(m): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2011
Hi there, is there anyone that can give me a clue as to how i can search my page using php. i mean putting a search botton on top of the page and typing anything about the site will take me there. please.
Re: Login Form by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2011
First advice: go and use a content management system like joomla.

Second advice:
If you know how to use a database, if you store the content of the
website inside database, searching script becomes easily, i can
even do a search script for you for free in a matter of 5 minutes.

Thirdly, if you are looking for something that will just crawl through
the pages like that however you might have designed it, it can be
done - but that one is a tough one - i cant do it free!
Re: Login Form by monasor28(m): 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2011
You dont need joomla are anything of that sort to search using php, it can be done using google

If you know advanced search - site:your site.com "keyword"

There is a php tutorial on the web, arghhh here it is

http://dev-tips.com/featured/php-tip-add-custom-google-search-results-to-your-site-with-php
Re: Login Form by yawatide(f): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2011
Surprisingly, no one so far has mentioned using the google search plug in. In addition to being free, you stand to gain from ppl clicking on your ads. Of course, the prerequisite is that you have a google adsense account.
Re: Login Form by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 21, 2011
yawa-ti-de:

Surprisingly, no one so far has mentioned using the google search plug in. In addition to being free, you stand to gain from ppl clicking on your ads. Of course, the prerequisite is that you have a google adsense account.
Well. . . .ehm. . .that is an option too. The thing is that, he was asking for php code - so i guess he was looking for a customized search script thing!
Re: Login Form by yawatide(f): 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2011
dhtml sure, but based on his comments b4 and after that, I inferred that he probably wouldn't be able to get it done, even with help, hence my alternative solution wink
Re: Login Form by dhtml3(m): 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2011
Sure, your suggestion is best for this kinda problem.
Re: Login Form by beraducci101: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2011
Hi! Pls i need help on this. I need a login script that woul have just one textbox for it's login. Login sript ðάț i woul give a user a code to view a page customized for him alone. Am not talking about username and password stuff o. Just username then. I would be waiting for ur response to dis
Re: Login Form by yawatide(f): 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2011
Didn't someone answer this already on another thread?
Re: Login Form by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2011
beraducci101:

Hi! Pls i need help on this. I need a login script that woul have just one textbox for it's login. Login sript ðάț i woul give a user a code to view a page customized for him alone. Am not talking about username and password stuff o. Just username then. I would be waiting for your response to dis

VERY SIMPLE I CAN DO IT. FOR YOU FREE
Re: Login Form by designfemi(m): 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2011
thanks to everyone, i got help from one of youtube video, as soon as i confirm that it works, i will make it public. thanks
Re: Login Form by ufumes(m): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2011
monasor28:

You dont need joomla are anything of that sort to search using php, it can be done using google

If you know advanced search - site:your site.com "keyword"

There is a php tutorial on the web, arghhh here it is

http://dev-tips.com/featured/php-tip-add-custom-google-search-results-to-your-site-with-php

Yeah, you can do it with google, check out the search page in any of my sites

(1) (Reply)

Da New Internet Egplorer 64 Bit & Other Nuevo Browsers! / Sega Says 1.3 Million Users Affected By Cyber Attack / Uploading Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.