Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,083 members, 7,987,832 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:53 PM

Venita Akpofure Shares Sultry Swimming Pool Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Venita Akpofure Shares Sultry Swimming Pool Photos (45535 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Venita Akpofure Shares Sultry Swimming Pool Photos by Cousin9999: 5:09am On Apr 17, 2021
Funflipper:

That is the real deal man. A well toned body unlike the ones (moyo Lawal, anita Joseph and co.) with loose skin, flabby stomach and rubbing thighs.

I wasn't complimenting her. She has fake, hard b****t and butt.
Re: Venita Akpofure Shares Sultry Swimming Pool Photos by Dre183(m): 5:30am On Apr 17, 2021
SimplyFacts:
With all these sexybrities flocking the medias, it would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for a man to make heaven.

This one don hear Baba Ara music tire grin

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure Shares Sultry Swimming Pool Photos by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:52am On Apr 17, 2021
Sampling her products to the highest bidder.. in few weeks , expect Dubai expensive shopping , new mansion in lekki and Range Rover to complement it.. and you tell me this life is balance

The future is indeed for women
Re: Venita Akpofure Shares Sultry Swimming Pool Photos by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:52am On Apr 17, 2021
Sampling her products to the highest bidder.. in few weeks , expect Dubai expensive shopping , new mansion in lekki and Range Rover to complement it.. and you tell me this life balance

The future is indeed for women
Re: Venita Akpofure Shares Sultry Swimming Pool Photos by cardoctor(m): 6:03am On Apr 17, 2021
Whose daughter is this?
Re: Venita Akpofure Shares Sultry Swimming Pool Photos by Tonytonex(m): 6:45am On Apr 17, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
Former Big Brother Naija housemate Venita Akpofure has shared stunning pictures of herself in a swimming pool, Igbere TV reports.

The 34-year-old uploaded the images on Instagram on Thursday and Friday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNrmVxrHFqk/?igshid=1so00hsijod2l

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNt_x3rnwAz/?igshid=1b479umvjtv7v

Venita was a housemate in the fourth season of Big Brother Naija in 2019.

Her cousin Neo Akpofure was in the fifth edition in 2020.
she don old
Re: Venita Akpofure Shares Sultry Swimming Pool Photos by Psoul(m): 7:13am On Apr 17, 2021
Whose hand was romancing her laps as she takes the 2nd picture?
Re: Venita Akpofure Shares Sultry Swimming Pool Photos by Passionate1(m): 7:25am On Apr 17, 2021
smiley
Re: Venita Akpofure Shares Sultry Swimming Pool Photos by Godbless3(m): 8:18am On Apr 17, 2021
Too young to be 34 tho.
Don't quote me biko.. Its been awhile since i last see girls on social media being up to 30+.
They always claim 18-26yrs and will list what they achieve at that age without telling us what business they invest in, how the get the funding etc.
Let me mind my business
Re: Venita Akpofure Shares Sultry Swimming Pool Photos by seabron60: 8:22am On Apr 17, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Damn!!!

Which business that pay you?? honey business?? Lol.. advertising the honey

Imagine having this hot meat pie on speed dial..

Na 3times on a Friday I go dey eat that meat pie raw with a bottle of Remy Martin..
Re: Venita Akpofure Shares Sultry Swimming Pool Photos by Midas01: 8:55am On Apr 17, 2021
Mumu.... Senseless Nigerian male specimen.
Fahdiga:
Person wey many guys don chop

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure Shares Sultry Swimming Pool Photos by Midas01: 8:56am On Apr 17, 2021
Like your mother abi?
Starzo:
naija girls no Sabi f*ck.

na only bad luck and bad character Dem carry full head

Nothing dey trip me about them again

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure Shares Sultry Swimming Pool Photos by Starzo: 9:01am On Apr 17, 2021
Midas01:
Like your mother abi?
I can I be talking about sex and include my mother in the same conversation...Gtfoh with that incest shit...it's disgusting.
Re: Venita Akpofure Shares Sultry Swimming Pool Photos by Mrlcredible: 10:49am On Apr 17, 2021
Midas01:
Mumu.... Senseless Nigerian male specimen.
face the person you quoted and attack him personally and leave Nigerian make out of it
Re: Venita Akpofure Shares Sultry Swimming Pool Photos by BluntCrazeMan: 7:15am On Apr 18, 2021
Psoul:
Whose hand was romancing her laps as she takes the 2nd picture?
Where the hand dey?
I no see any hand oo
Re: Venita Akpofure Shares Sultry Swimming Pool Photos by Psoul(m): 8:46am On Apr 18, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Where the hand dey?
I no see any hand oo

Check the 2nd pic
Re: Venita Akpofure Shares Sultry Swimming Pool Photos by 9jaRealist: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2021
Starzo:
I can I be talking about sex and include my mother in the same conversation...Gtfoh with that incest shit...it's disgusting.

Lol! So it pains you when someone correctly extends your misogyny about “Nigerian girls” to include your mother (and sisters?)? grin grin grin
>
Re: Venita Akpofure Shares Sultry Swimming Pool Photos by Starzo: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2021
9jaRealist:

Lol! So it pains you when someone correctly extends your misogyny about “Nigerian girls” to include your mother (and sisters?)? grin grin grin
>
get off my mention with ur rotten fish smelling privates and head full of terrible bad luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) / Khafi Visits Ikogosi Warm Spring, Where Warm & Cold Water Meet At A Point / Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.