Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,533 members, 7,914,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:52 AM

Get Resumes That Beats The ATS And Gets You More Interviews - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get Resumes That Beats The ATS And Gets You More Interviews (147 Views)

Costly mistakes i Discovered In 250 CVs:Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews / Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks / Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Resumes That Beats The ATS And Gets You More Interviews by adonaimart(m): 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
� �� ����� �� ������ ������� �� ��� ��� ����� ��� "����"

���������� ������: A purposeful Resume means that you're targeting a "Role" not organization. What values you've given to current or previous Employers and what you're bringing on the Table matters a lot.

������ ����: Your Resume should be well crafted in terms of Section, Order, Consistency, indentation etc

��������: Please make sure while crafting your resume, there is Zero tolerance for Grammatical errors. Read whatever you write twice, there should be no spelling mistake, right use of Punctuation, Vocabulary etc

����� ���: Your resume should be well polished in terms top-notch content. Beware of templates available ONLINE are not at all ATS-friendly

�� ��� ����� �� �������� �������� �� ������������ ���� ���'� �������� �� ������� �� �� ���� "���"

For free Resume Review, Chat me up with my whatsapp number and type "FREE".

To connect/follow me, chat me up too; I welcome everyone❤

(1) (Reply)

Free Professional Courses From Google / Vacancy: Project Manager / Problems With Checking My Npower Shortlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.