Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,667 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:42 AM

DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough (20733 Views)

Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" / Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by Ashirioluwa: 9:03am On Apr 17, 2021
She will be better off working in her father’s office as manager/ director than messing herself up with this her zero talent music career. The little fame she has is all because of her dad.

Anyway she’s a smart girl as per classroom education.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by ibnlawal(m): 9:06am On Apr 17, 2021
hybridblood07:
I'm not trying to beef her but please tell us exactly what she's talented about
She's an international DJ for one, she rakes in millions of naira in the profession. And she's a fvcking star. Cut the girl some slack naa
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by moonraker(m): 9:06am On Apr 17, 2021
In the wise words of IsrealDMW
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM cheesy grin angry

Ok on a serious note, May i suggest that you win the Grammy first?
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by thelinguist: 9:07am On Apr 17, 2021
She is noisy!!!, She should do her thing and be under the Rader.. Her works should speak for her, not noise or booobs..
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by Fanuchi007: 9:08am On Apr 17, 2021
F*ck all d people hating on cuppy cos she has a rich dad. Go hate on ur dad for being broke. DJ cuppy might have her weaknesses but we all do. She has created a career from her own dedication. She is among d best female DJs from Africa. The most pained part is most of this hate is coming from women and I don't see d so called "feminist" standing by her. Cuppy is a fully bred nigerian lady. u canl tell that by d way she dresses with our ankara unlike d rest that walk around almost naked. Cuppy has nothing to prove to all u haters. pu**y a**ses hating cos the can't be on her level
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by anyamashima(m): 9:16am On Apr 17, 2021
Win first then lets argue cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by seyz91(m): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2021
cheesy
benikad:
C for Cuppy......
I love your hard work though, you are really trying your best, God bless your hustle even though ur papa get money. U still dey try small small. Pele dear cool

But Shey u see the grammy stuff just comot ur mind for there, u self know wetin ur conscience dey tell u na cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by hybridblood07(m): 9:19am On Apr 17, 2021
Have you ever witnessed or listen when she plays?
ibnlawal:

She's an international DJ for one, she rakes in millions of naira in the profession. And she's a fvcking star. Cut the girl some slack naa
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by hybridblood07(m): 9:21am On Apr 17, 2021
You don't get it bro.
Acidosis:

That's the principle of life and it doesn't give you any right to devalue her hardwork. Many of you worship Ronaldo yet the streets is filled with better potentials begging for sponsor.

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by Seniorwriter(m): 9:21am On Apr 17, 2021
sisisioge:

Low esteem? A girl that's bold enough to colour her her pink has low esteem? A girl tha isn't camera shy but always on the limelight for one reason or the other has low esteem? A girl that's been ridiculed over and over again but stil coming up strong has low esteem? Hmmm, people with half her problems are moving from hospital to hospital treating depression, drug abuse or even on suicide watch. You could describe her with everything but not low esteem.

And her problems are real just like ours are real to us. No one likes to be told constantly that the output of ones passion is not good enough. No one loves to have his/her love disaster publish like its entertainment every time it happens, no one likes to be told one is nothing without ones family's influence, or that she lacks dress sense even though we all preach fashion individuality, etc. Cut her some slacks biko, that girl tries too hard to be constantly bullied.

FYI Self Esteem ain't related to all those she does in psychology; the term self-esteem is used to describe a person's overall subjective sense of personal worth or value. In other words, self-esteem may be defined as how much you appreciate and like yourself regardless of the circumstances. ... Self-confidence.
When you have it you can't be swayed by any bullying acts.

@Seniorwriter
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by jimmyvic(m): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2021
Aunty try win am if e sure for you
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by Iretii0511(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2021
SirMichael1:
Dj cuppy is beautiful? She's got the boobs and that's all. I dislike her skin, don't fancy her facial look and she's a definition of bleach gone wrong (Evidence of this on her baked knuckles).

But well, like your opinion, this is mine.

Oga don’t go there o. Cuppy is beautiful. But as for talent, she isn’t really big on that. Have you listened to Tolani sing? That’s a talented one there. But to say she isn’t beautiful can only mean one thing, blindness.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by dangotesmummy: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2021
Reex12:
I hate when critics push you to be better and you call it envy, its not, cuppy is wack and its obvious, obo was once like that but he put in more work to be better and it paid off virtually 80% of nigerian party goers like davido(except for his philandering), and he never stops imoroving himself.

But you cant say the same for cuppy bcus shes using davido as a yardstick to chase clout and pepperdem without any solid standing, putting the cart before the horse,even giveaways is hard for her, donjazzy, davido, vector, even rema does it inorder to win fans love its called showbiz.

WHY CANT YOU SAY THE SAME FOR TEMI HER SISTER DONT THEY SHARE THE SAME NAME OTEDOLA, IMMEDIETELY HER MOVIE DROPPED EVERYBODY LIKED HER AND AKNOWLEGED HER, TALENT, YOU WIN LOVE YOU DONT BUY IT
everybody is not the same, everybody's road to success is not also the same.if you say her sister is more calm and matured than her,I will accept.

Agreed.SOME. People enter the industry whether music,movie whatever and make it big just with their 1st try and others might have to keep trying over and over again.some may get various rejections several times before they get the hit that will break them into the industry but that doesn't mean they're talentless.at the moment cuppy is in the stage where she hasn't yet hit it, she's still getting several no(s) but that is not a reason to drag her, insult her bully her.no that is too much.criticisms is ok afterall there are critics in every Industry and in every facet of life but what Nigerians are doing is not CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS THAT WILL IMPROVE HER.insults and bullying is not constructive criticisms,it's called DISCOURAGEMENT.they want to keep dragging her up to a level she will slide into depression and start second guessing herself and doubting herself that she cannot do it meanwhile she's really trying in her own way.nigerians want her to give up so they'll be able to scorn her and say "we knew she didn't know what she's doing,we knew it's her daddy and nothing more".they did something exactly similar to Burna boy that he was pushed to work twice as hard so he can finally silence those casting Aspersions on him.even after winning Grammy they still accused him of being proud

Let's stop this toxic mentality and celebrate our own and when you see someone crawling use kind words to help him/her get up but no Una must use your words to break someone that is trying to get up.its not nice
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by candygist: 9:59am On Apr 17, 2021
Otunbaigwe:
lol. but pls, Wouldn't you also think the same. With this your yeye music that you use your father's music to boost up and down. Be humble and see how they treat you. She sef don dey eye that thing be that oooooooo. Orisirisi

What is your own definition of humble, until she starts licking your black dirty ass ?
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by SirMichael1: 10:04am On Apr 17, 2021
Iretii0511:

Oga don’t go there o. Cuppy is beautiful. But as for talent, she isn’t really big on that. Have you listened to Tolani sing? That’s a talented one there. But to say she isn’t beautiful can only mean one thing, blindness.
Watch it son! Beauty still reside in the eyes of the beholder, the last I checked. Everyone has their idea of beauty. Just the way I do not consider Genevive, Cuppy gorgeous, others do and it's okay.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by Futureukstudent: 10:17am On Apr 17, 2021
ibnlawal:
Don't mind them, you are more talented than most of these folks. People will trol you online, you just gotta live with it.
but she is not talented na.. let us say the truth
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:23am On Apr 17, 2021
Dre183:
2nd to comment.

Am getting there gradually grin
Just now, just now, small Coca-Cola don dey play hide and seek with your brain laikdiz
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by Shalommy(f): 10:53am On Apr 17, 2021
If she comes across people that will love and respect her, she will definitely look down on them. Keep on crying.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by zudozz: 10:57am On Apr 17, 2021
whether she dey sing or dance or do wrestling na just that her brezt dey my mind anytime I see her pic.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by Reex12(m): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2021
dangotesmummy:
everybody is not the same, everybody's road to success is not also the same.if you say her sister is more calm and matured than her,I will accept.

Agreed.SOME. People enter the industry whether music,movie whatever and make it big just with their 1st try and others might have to keep trying over and over again.some may get various rejections several times before they get the hit that will break them into the industry but that doesn't mean they're talentless.at the moment cuppy is in the stage where she hasn't yet hit it, she's still getting several no(s) but that is not a reason to drag her, insult her bully her.no that is too much.criticisms is ok afterall there are critics in every Industry and in every facet of life but what Nigerians are doing is not CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS THAT WILL IMPROVE HER.insults and bullying is not constructive criticisms,it's called DISCOURAGEMENT.they want to keep dragging her up to a level she will slide into depression and start second guessing herself and doubting herself that she cannot do it meanwhile she's really trying in her own way.nigerians want her to give up so they'll be able to scorn her and say "we knew she didn't know what she's doing,we knew it's her daddy and nothing more".they did something exactly similar to Burna boy that he was pushed to work twice as hard so he can finally silence those casting Aspersions on him.even after winning Grammy they still accused him of being proud

Let's stop this toxic mentality and celebrate our own and when you see someone crawling use kind words to help him/her get up but no Una must use your words to break someone that is trying to get up.its not nice
shes thè one bringing the hate on herself, you put yourself out there despite your background is on one footing with society and you decide to make everyone love you bcus of your fathers name PROVE TO US THAT YOUR WORTH IT EVEN DAVIDO PROVED TO US THAT HES SOMEOME WITH HIS FATHERS WEALTH, how do you think an average man with 5kids to feed hustling night &day to pay bills will feel about you when you post rangerover and pinklamborghini on insta with a tag 'the world will stànd still bcus of the worth of my lambo' and you expect him not to hate you, meanwhile your songs are shitty with no content, she cant have it all you cant make people love you instead win them, jus like temi did, shes got the same lambo on her birthday but didnt make fuss about it, thats talent and maturity and that what fans like about her
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by Iretii0511(m): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2021
SirMichael1:
Watch it son! Beauty still reside in the eyes of the beholder, the last I checked. Everyone has their idea of beauty. Just the way I do not consider Genevive, Cuppy gorgeous, others do and it's okay.

Lol... don’t let me hear my Cuppy d cupcake � is not beautiful again. If not, na police �‍♀️ I go use arrest you.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by naturefellow(m): 11:37am On Apr 17, 2021
benikad:
C for Cuppy......
I love your hard work though, you are really trying your best, God bless your hustle even though ur papa get money. U still dey try small small. Pele dear cool

But Shey u see the grammy stuff just comot ur mind for there, u self know wetin ur conscience dey tell u na cheesy

grin grin grin

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by dangotesmummy: 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
Reex12:
shes thè one bringing the hate on herself, you put yourself out there despite your background is on one footing with society and you decide to make everyone love you bcus of your fathers name PROVE TO US THAT YOUR WORTH IT EVEN DAVIDO PROVED TO US THAT HES SOMEOME WITH HIS FATHERS WEALTH, how do you think an average man with 5kids to feed hustling night &day to pay bills will feel about you when you post rangerover and pinklamborghini on insta with a tag 'the world will stànd still bcus of the worth of my lambo' and you expect him not to hate you, meanwhile your songs are shitty with no content, she cant have it all you cant make people love you instead win them, jus like temi did, shes got the same lambo on her birthday but didnt make fuss about it, thats talent and maturity and that what fans like about her
habaaaaaaa eyin aye ooooo!!! Nigerrrianssssss.haaaa!!! I fear who no fear una

Is she the only supposedly talentless girl doing show off on the gram?

A lot of people accuse yoruba actress of being talentless and not knowing how to act movies professionally yet they're always showing off new mansions and new hummer jeep on the gram.they accuse them of prostitution and using movie making as a cover.now everyone knows cuppys cars and whatever she shows off on the gram is not funded by sugar daddy or prostitution yet still hate her for the exact same thing yoruba and non yoruba actresses are doing

Give cuppy time,let her prove herself.hers may not work like her sister who hit it big the 1st time and moreover everyone is different
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by OwenJesse27(m): 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

No Nigerian DJ has played in more international events like DJ Cuppy

Singing is not for everyone... DJs are also as important as musicians in the entertainment industry

So why is she forcing her self to sing then...
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by Sazeals(m): 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
gnykelly:
I like this girl fat mammary glands. I wish she could strip tease for me.

slimcase ni
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
Yeah, you could win boobs-grammy grin cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by meobizy(f): 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
She said most people just follow her because she came from a rich family and apart from that she has no other unique qualities
It’s very true. Most of her music is generic trash anyway. I watched her performance during the Pepsi Turn Up show, she’s gotten better in regards to the Nigerian market.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by SirMichael1: 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
Iretii0511:

Lol... don’t let me hear my Cuppy d cupcake � is not beautiful again. If not, na police �‍♀️ I go use arrest you.
Okay.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sterope:
Someone is dragging Sunny Ade because of DJ cuppy shocked. This life has spoiled.

You’re so bitter...make billions first so your children will get the type of hate she’s getting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charlyboy's Phone Number For Marriage Counselling Service / Kechi Okwuchi Pictured With Heidi Klum / DJ Cuppy Questions IG User For Saying “My Femi” & "Love You" To Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.