Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,044 members, 7,980,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 10:18 PM

Biblical Reason Why Gay And Lesbian Exist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Reason Why Gay And Lesbian Exist (265 Views)

I Am Proud To Be Gay And I Am Living Well With HIV – Nigerian Pastor Reveals / T.B. Joshua “Delivers” 2 Lesbian Partners During Church Service (Photos) / Seun Doesn't Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Reason Why Gay And Lesbian Exist by Dralvin09: 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles. Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen. Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
Romans 1:22-27 NIV
Re: Biblical Reason Why Gay And Lesbian Exist by charly20(m): 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2021

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Will This Muslim Brother Deny His Own Words? / Valley Of Sin( I Admonish Every Sons Of God To Read This.�---by Ilori Oluwafemi / An Evening Of Worship With PFA... Also Streaming Live On Youtube... Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.