Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,993 members, 7,931,412 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 03:21 AM

Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me (19617 Views)

Ondo: Ayedatiwa Remains Adamant, Rallies Forces Against Akeredolu - Tribune / Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) / Ezeife: IPOB Not Behind Attacks In Southeast. Igbo Don’t Shed Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by whitemand4(m): 11:08am On Apr 17, 2021
matrixme:
How much dumber can these people get? Like the NIN is going to be the Midas touch in digital database and identity management in Nigeria.
Ok, the Imo jailbreak, where we have facial pictures and biometrics available, and I'm not talking about blurry images fa! High definition pictures of escaped prisoners, how many have you caught?
Not to talk of terrorists that get funded from Arabian nations, they will now walk into your office and register their sims, then start communicating their missions in English.
The allegations against this minister is very serious. In a sane country, he would have resigned barely 24hrs after he was accused

Original oil dey your head. Like how would linking of NiN with SIM cards stop herdsmen from shooting sporadically on the highway
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by elbarond(m): 11:12am On Apr 17, 2021
Nonsense
Mr Pandemic please go sit down
Monkey
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by Shattuck(m): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2021
it's so insensitive when they act and speak like this you are being accused of extreme religious views with hardcore evidence the only options available to you is are you guilty of it or not, nobody is asking who is responsible for it, so lest assume your opponents are behind the exposure guess that makes you innocent, you just wonder how they think.
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:18am On Apr 17, 2021
hardbody:

Bros no vex, me set I no wan dey shy bc we learn everyday, this acronym BMC, what does it really mean?

I know it relates to people paid to defend rubbish sha but the full meaning. Thanks in advance.
Buhari Media Centre
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by hardbody: 11:34am On Apr 17, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
Buhari Media Centre

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by EzeNri(m): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2021
Empiree:

Please shut up. His alleged statement was over a decade old. Why brought it out now?
According to this Yoruba moslem, we just leave [b]Isa Pandemi[/b]c, a salafi extremist in charge of our critical ICT infrastructure because his extreme views were made in the early 2000s.

Do Islamic terrorists repent?

Empiree a known Nairaland salafi extremist defending another terrorist.

Islam is the problem of this world.

I hope you have joined the #IsaMustStay twitter trend to defend your handler?

Isa Pandemic and all his sympathizers will face the full weight of the law soon.
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by lexy2014: 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
tuna85:

I said let me know as soon as you are done understanding the post.

For someone who understands d post, am surprised u can't answer d following simple questions:

Can u kindly tell me how d NIN policies "are for the benefit of everyone"?
How is NIN "very necessary and inevitable"?
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by paltielx: 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
Very true sir, hope buhari is not clueless to sack him
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by tuna85: 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
lexy2014:

For someone who understands d post, am surprised u can't answer d following simple questions:

Let me know as soon as you are done understanding the post.
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by KBEST3(m): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
EzeNri:
Salafi terrorist
biafaran goat
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by muhua1: 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ammishaddai:
With NIN, it will be easier for Boko-haram and other members of this gestapo regime to monitor and trace people who do not bow to their dictatorship
Can you explain how ? MR intelligent.
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by Ammishaddai: 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
muhua1:

Can you explain how ? MR intelligent.
I don't need to explain anything to you. Just follow reports of how information keeps getting leaked in Nigeria and from there do the math.
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by lexy2014: 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
tuna85:

Let me know as soon as you are done understanding the post.

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by EdiskyHarry: 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
360degreess:
Honourable minister you are 100% right.. Fraudstars, criminals,Boko Haram sympathaizers, Yahoo boys, Igbos terrorists etc are the brain behind all these fake news.. They are all feeling the heat of NIN-SIM linkage..we saw something similar during ENDSARS, where thugs, criminals and hoodlums where using protest to carryout their evil plans.. Their financiers and supporters were using social media to promote the protest.. Pantami continue your good works.Infact, they are giving you more popularity.
and you forget to include Islamic terrorist group?
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by Invitationn: 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
michlins:
this thing of NIN registration should be gradual. While people are asked to link their NIN or some features removed or limited.

Then new sim activation can't happen with NIN. Outright banning of sim registration is nothing short of stupidity
It's crazy!
But then, that's exactly how to make things work in Nigeria.
This national data issue has been lingering for too long. Since 2011 I guess.
It's high we broke the jinx.
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by iPopAlomo(m): 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
tuna85:

Learn to think thrice before typing, the NIN policies, no doubt are for the benefit of everyone. We all understand that the present administration is a very disappointing one but notwithstanding, some developments are very necessary and inevitable .

Shut the eff up...

Salafist terrorist... grin
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by Ochuko24endy: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
Shut up you are a terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs Independence Celebration Register / NNPC Takes Delivery Of Two LPG Carriers(photos) / 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.