Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,917 members, 7,973,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:53 AM

Erica Thrills Her Fans With Red Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica Thrills Her Fans With Red Outfit (636 Views)

Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) / Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) / Jackie Appiah Receives Excellence Entertainment Award In Beautiful Red Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erica Thrills Her Fans With Red Outfit by americanigga(m): 1:55am On Apr 17, 2021
Erica thrills her fans with a red outfit of Stepford wives glam

Erica Nlewedim who is also called Star Girl by her fans, gets tongues wagging as she releases 3 hot photos on Friday.

Red is always a beautiful colour, and with Erica, it is not just beautiful but dazzling. The beautiful Erica slayed in a red attire with a touch of white design, red pair of shoes, as the light shine on her light skin

Erica is not just a beautiful lady but also a strong lady who knows what she wants for herself. She makes it clear in the messages she posted along with the photos.

“I don’t respond to people who dictate to me or try to bring me down. If I fall, I will rise up even stronger because I’m a survivor not a victim. I am in control of my life and there’s nothing I can’t achieve,” she says in one of her post

In another post she says,

“She is clothed in strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future because all her trust is with God almighty!”
In the first post she describes her outfit,

“Serving you stepford wives glam with @swnigeria”

Please click the link below to see all the photos

https://starmedianaija.com/erica-thrills-her-fans-with-red-outfit/

Re: Erica Thrills Her Fans With Red Outfit by meobizy(f): 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
Local girl.

(1) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha Is In Trouble As Nollywood Actresses Speaks Out Loud On The Case / Toyin Abraham Finally Reacts To Lizzy Anjorin & Esabod On Her Live Video / Social Media: Mr. Jollof Slams Bishop Oyedepo, Says He Collects Offerings Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.