Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,450 members, 7,978,445 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:31 AM

A Nigerian Lady Has Narrated How Her Parents Turned On Her After A Pastor Accuse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nigerian Lady Has Narrated How Her Parents Turned On Her After A Pastor Accuse (342 Views)

15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Lady Has Narrated How Her Parents Turned On Her After A Pastor Accuse by woloadedCEO: 2:00am On Apr 17, 2021
A Nigerian lady has narrated how her parents turned on her after a pastor accused her of being a witch when she was barely 10-years-old.

The lady, identified as @Chika_Blairsseen on Twitter, revealed that the pastor labelled her a witch and accused her of hindering her father’s progress because of her big eyeballs.

According to her, it was her mother who took her father to the pastor’s church. She said he kept on shouting at her to “release his business” with disgust and anger in his eyes.

In her words:

“I was barely 10 years old when my dad was shouting at me to ‘release his business!!!’ at a deliverance ground with so much anger and disgust in his eyes

Why?

The pastor had said I was a witch who was holding back my dad’s progress.

All because I had big eyeballs

Incase you’re wondering where my mum was when it was happening and why didnt she defend me.

Who do you think took my dad to the church??”

Use link below to see more photos and videos

https://woloaded.com.ng/lady-narrates-how-she-was-treated-by-her-parents-after-a-pastor-accused-her-of-being-a-witch/

Re: A Nigerian Lady Has Narrated How Her Parents Turned On Her After A Pastor Accuse by Nobody: 3:58am On Apr 17, 2021
Why will a parent belief such?
Nobody can tell me such and I will believe.
For crying out loud, this is a child that came out from me.
All these fake prophets keep causing confusion since 1960

Please, check my signature
Re: A Nigerian Lady Has Narrated How Her Parents Turned On Her After A Pastor Accuse by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
this story make me remembered my father reaction may he rest in peace, a pastor told my mum
mum:that I belong to spiritual cult (age 10)
father: I'm a leader of my associates so his taken after me. that is my saving grace

(1) (Reply)

Bride Price ,Can't One Just Give Cash Equivalent? / His Kindness – Never Met Him But Pray For Him / My Father Wanted More For Me, But Then He Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.