Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific (17056 Views)

Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by ofem89(m): 8:50am On Apr 17, 2021
Gamer999:
God punish you
As if you care

God punish lord lugard, God punish past wicked leaders, God punish current clueless leaders and God punish any supporter of this clueless administration.

sometimes many people cry because they failed to adhere to instruction not just because they hated them thereby preventing them from attaining their desires.they warn them about the wolf in sheep clothing but they were keen on bringing in the wolf here they are crying.if truth be spoken you voted for this man today you want every body to be punished.
Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by seyz91(m): 8:51am On Apr 17, 2021
dem tell you say buhari dey talk?

na hin media aid dey write all those shits na
Jossyroyal1:
undecided undecided undecided

What sort of fuckery is this??

Are you sure Buhari said this??

Charity I thought they say Begins at home??
Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by ofem89(m): 8:52am On Apr 17, 2021
Gamer999:
God punish you
As if you care

God punish lord lugard, God punish past wicked leaders, God punish current clueless leaders and God punish any supporter of this clueless administration.

sometimes many people cry because they failed to adhere to instruction not just because they hated them thereby preventing them from attaining their desires.they warn them about the wolf in sheep clothing but they were keen on bringing in the wolf here they are crying.if truth be spoken you voted for this man today you want every body to be punished. when you were shouting dash baba dash baba or sai baba did u considered his celebral? end of quote.
Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by Germi9: 8:52am On Apr 17, 2021
Henrydonland:
He would not face the problems in his own con3 which he hasn't solved.

Wait o has he returned back.

I dedicate this FTC to all hard working Nigerians,no worry your beans go soon done.
oh you haven't noticed how quick he is to respond on niger republic issues
Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by membranus: 8:55am On Apr 17, 2021
Isn't it time for Buhari to relocate to Niger Republic and let Nigeria have peace?

Since it is apparent that he is more sympathetic to what is happening over there than in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2021
nwajesus12:
o sino Gini? angry

Niger is to Nigerien while
Nigeria is Nigerian
Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by hilaryCU(m): 9:06am On Apr 17, 2021
Nobody should be surprised by this. These are people that are supposed to be one nation been merged with the other parts of the country by the British.

Of course, he will feel it because they run similar cultures, same religion and same idealogy. They have lived together for so many years, intermarry before the colonists came and drew up an imaginary boundary to separate them only on paper.
Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by PrudencyFeats: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2021
The man might be truly from Niger Republic as widely stated in some quarters.

Amechi said the FG had to beg them to buld railway for them.

I'm beginning to have a rethink.
Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2021
Are you sure this man is not from Niger Republic?
This man can never send a condolence message to any horrific incidence in the South East, Middle Belt... But he is very fast in responding to any incidence in the Niger Republic!

One day be one day, naija go better.
Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by pazzini: 9:08am On Apr 17, 2021
This Buhari of a person is not a Nigerian. He is clearly from Niger republic. All his past and present antecedents is a testament to this.

Not least of all was him voting a Nigerien against a Nigerian for one post in a certain World Organization when he was the military head of state.

Yet, Nigerians allowed themselves to be deceived by him and his con men using cheap propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by Maj196(m): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2021
That man is just an I.diot
Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by Artisticity1: 9:19am On Apr 17, 2021
please check it out for me. that's my first song https://audiomack.com/song/joseph-jewel/dont-go
pls help share
Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by bubu2019: 9:20am On Apr 17, 2021
Jossyroyal1:
undecided undecided undecided

What sort of fuckery is this??

Are you sure Buhari said this??

Charity I thought they say Begins at home??
Charity Don go abroad tee tee for Nigeria
Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by Temptee101(m): 9:26am On Apr 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by PussyKing(m): 9:27am On Apr 17, 2021
Now I know this man is truly from Nigeria Republic as they have been saying undecided
Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by Jonah507(m): 9:36am On Apr 17, 2021
Why so much interest in Niger affairs when we have more than enough to contend with in Nigeria?
Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by onuman: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2021
Racoon:
Always sympathizing with his home country but what happens in Nigeria is not his problem because he is just ruling an extension of his fiefdom.

The so-called educated elite in Nigeria who allowed a man like Buhari to rule the country- they are all pseudo elites.
Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by Abagi: 9:39am On Apr 17, 2021
angry angry Fulani herds men kill 15 people Benue State, u no talk. Na for Niger Republic now u get mouth to talk
Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 17, 2021
pickatyou1:
Buhari always showing solidarity to his original country Niger.

You know how many fire incident don happen for naija, the dullard no cough on top am, not to talk of commenting

For me, the revelation of Amaechi below, with the emphasis on the words "free" and "beg", finally made everything crystal clear.

https://punchng.com/i-begged-niger-republic-to-let-nigeria-construct-free-railway-for-them-amaechi/?amp

I begged Niger Republic to let Nigeria construct free railway for them – Amaechi

The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, says he personally travelled to Niger Republic to beg the country to allow the Nigerian government to construct the $1.95bn railway from Kano State into Maradi in Niger Republic.
Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by Igbankpa(m): 9:45am On Apr 17, 2021
This happens when you elect a foreigner as your president. worst of it all not even an intelligent one but a useless nepotistic extremist and Grand dullard of the universe.
Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by thundafire: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2021
Everytime he sends condolences to Niger,if him wants to join them Baba can go oh
Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2021
this useless Niger man...who rules another country
Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 17, 2021
Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by ransomed: 9:58am On Apr 17, 2021
Wow! What a bad, irresponsible father at home and caring uncle outside.
Why is he awire (aware) now when disaster happened in Niger Republic but, completely unaware at home?
Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by gwinaB(m): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2021
Why is our president so concerned with Niger republic?
Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by sameks08(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2021
who tellam I know he has ear problem so hw manage
Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by ttbaba(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2021
I'm doubting if is the real buari I voted for
Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by ComeToJesus: 10:30am On Apr 17, 2021
May their souls find rest and whoever is culpable for this recklessness be prosecuted.

However, this strange love for Niger by our underperforming and worst president leaves a lot to be desired.

*During political campaign, invited Nigerien president
*Propose to build railway line to Niger
*To build NNPC storage facility in Niger
*Name a street after Nigerien president in Nigeria
*Express serious grief over the horrific death of school kids in Niger.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 17, 2021
Henrydonland:

I dedicate this FTC to all hard working Nigerians,no worry your beans go soon done.
He is more concerned about his country than your own country! You should've known that he is never a Nigerian.
Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by Stanleyq: 11:00am On Apr 17, 2021
why is this clown always interested in chard and Niger, is de impostor from Niger, see who is wearing mask, see de hand of one that is 90 yrs.
Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by Hassanmaye(m): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2021
Re: Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2021
Henrydonland:

No b beans i dey cook oga.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Tells Fleeing Terrorists Not To Give Up – Army / Top 5 CIA Assets In Nigeria / Supreme Court Affirms Ali-Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.