Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:45 AM

Uber, Bolt drivers threaten To Go On Indefinite Strike From Monday - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uber, Bolt drivers threaten To Go On Indefinite Strike From Monday (38435 Views)

40 Bolt Drivers Booked By Nigerians Arrived At The Same Spot Looking Confused / N100 Daily Tax: Kano Keke Riders Begin Indefinite Strike, As People Climb Trucks / Uber, Bolt Drivers Face Uncertain Future As Lagos Begins New Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber, Bolt drivers threaten To Go On Indefinite Strike From Monday by deedee44: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
jpworld:

Those drivers lack common sense

They think running a company is the same with driving to Kaduna. The only experience i agree they have is driving.

Then they believe because i can drive to Kaduna successfully, i can run a company successfully.

One bingo called Deedee44 claim drivers are feeding me, because they are driving for me.

Can you say bank workers are feeding bank owner
So e pain you grin
Oga if your drivers don't work you cannot eat, that's why you put the matter for your bald head like traffic hawker cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Uber, Bolt drivers threaten To Go On Indefinite Strike From Monday by Sonnobax15(m): 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
MummyD2020:

I dont care who goes on strike but if market women go, we don die for lagos.
Lol
mummy, lemme say you aren't far from the truth...
Re: Uber, Bolt drivers threaten To Go On Indefinite Strike From Monday by Gentlelife50(m): 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
deedee44:

Your thunder is on the fire, it will be done if you mention me senselessly again
Bros that guy no well, no single shame in him.
After everything he still have the guts to come here and talk, I always pity people dealing with him.

1 Like

Re: Uber, Bolt drivers threaten To Go On Indefinite Strike From Monday by drmikeadams(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
deedee44:

So e pain you grin
Oga if your drivers don't work you cannot eat, that's why you put the matter for your bald head like traffic hawker cheesy
grin grin Hahahhahahahahahahaha
Re: Uber, Bolt drivers threaten To Go On Indefinite Strike From Monday by deedee44: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Bros that guy no well, no single shame in him.
After everything he still have the guts to come here and talk, I always pity people dealing with him.
I've never come across someone as bitter as him before. His childhood must have been traumatic

3 Likes

Re: Uber, Bolt drivers threaten To Go On Indefinite Strike From Monday by BAZ001: 6:44am On Apr 19, 2021
deedee44:

So e pain you grin

3 Likes

Re: Uber, Bolt drivers threaten To Go On Indefinite Strike From Monday by BAZ001: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2021
Phargbemmy:
*AGENDA FOR THE STRIKE ACTIONS ON A DAILY SCHEDULE.!*

*�Monday 19th : Local Government Strike Enforcement Activities to start from 5am at different strategic locations. All to move back to their local government designated Venue by afternoon for demonstration*

*�Tuesday 20th : *Enforcement continues! All gather at local government and drive together to national stadium for Massive Protest and drive to Alausa Ikeja, all must be at stadium by 9am.!*

All these process should not exceed 6pm in Alausa .

*�Wednesday 21st : All Converge in National Stadium or Any other place that has enough space for National Deliberation.*

*�Thursday 22nd : We Go Back to Our Local Government Enforcement Processes.*

*�Friday 23rd : We Stage another Mass protest, these time we can split ourselves in different groups for different protest locations.!*

*�Saturday 24th : All Drivers Converge again to deliberate the Way Out venue will be communicated.!*

If you can suggest or send to other groups that the drivers on strike should start requesting ride on Uber/bolt and warn drivers online to join d strike

1 Like

Re: Uber, Bolt drivers threaten To Go On Indefinite Strike From Monday by Phargbemmy(m): 10:43am On Apr 19, 2021
[quote author=BAZ001 post=100918670][/quote]

That JPworld must have done a lot of bad turns as a car owner to be treated this way.

@JPworld learnt you r a demi God enslaving those working for you with dragon hand.

Who do we now call the slave master?

3 Likes

Re: Uber, Bolt drivers threaten To Go On Indefinite Strike From Monday by BAZ001: 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
No one seems to be giving updates online.
Have they been able to speak to App coy?
Is anybody giving them audience?
There should be a level of negotiation by now.
Where is the meeting point tomorrow, national stadium?
Is there a telegram or what’s app group for this ?
Re: Uber, Bolt drivers threaten To Go On Indefinite Strike From Monday by Gentlelife50(m): 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
BAZ001:
No one seems to be giving updates online.
Have they been able to speak to App coy?
Is anybody giving them audience?
There should be a level of negotiation by now.
Where is the meeting point tomorrow, national stadium?
Is there a telegram or what’s app group for this ?
Bros better get back to work, all these one na drama.
I always knew this is not gonna work, everybody fighting for their own interests.

1 Like

Re: Uber, Bolt drivers threaten To Go On Indefinite Strike From Monday by BAZ001: 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
Gentlelife50:

I always knew this is not gonna work, everybody fighting for their own interests.

How else will it work ?
People are out there sacrificing and trying to fight for general interest. The best we could do is off app, if we can’t join them on the street.

The App coys will just be laughing at us.
NO UNITY.
Same way politicians laugh at us.

[img]https://media1./images/5239ee45ef26237dda0c9b012340c180/tenor.gif?itemid=4933794[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Uber, Bolt drivers threaten To Go On Indefinite Strike From Monday by jpworld(m): 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
BAZ001:

How else will it work ?
People are out there sacrificing and trying to fight for general interest. The best we could do is off app, if we can’t join them on the street.

NO UNITY.

[img]https://media1./images/5239ee45ef26237dda0c9b012340c180/tenor.gif?itemid=4933794[/img]

grin make i laugh small.
Re: Uber, Bolt drivers threaten To Go On Indefinite Strike From Monday by BAZ001: 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Uber, Bolt drivers threaten To Go On Indefinite Strike From Monday by Gentlelife50(m): 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
BAZ001:

How else will it work ?

NO UNITY.

Things like that don't move us again, no be today we Don dey see strike.
grin cheesy
Re: Uber, Bolt drivers threaten To Go On Indefinite Strike From Monday by jpworld(m): 7:37am On Apr 21, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Na now i know say you be igbo man, you never allow yoruba people deceive you.

Igbo man have no time for political post, he is interested in hustling.

This union will be worst than danfo mc oluomo and co if it works.

Most of the people heading it are people that did uber 6years ago and was kicked out permanently. They're looking for contributions they will embezzle.

BAZ001

2 Likes

Re: Uber, Bolt drivers threaten To Go On Indefinite Strike From Monday by BAZ001: 8:03am On Apr 21, 2021
jpworld:

Na now i know say you be igbo man, you never allow yoruba people deceive you.

Igbo man have no time for political post, he is interested in hustling.

This union will be worst than danfo mc oluomo and co if it works.

Most of the people heading it are people that did uber 6years ago and was kicked out permanently. They're looking for contributions they will embezzle.

BAZ001

Them fall my hand big time ...

1 Like

Re: Uber, Bolt drivers threaten To Go On Indefinite Strike From Monday by BAZ001: 9:28am On Apr 21, 2021
Phargbemmy:
*AGENDA FOR THE STRIKE ACTIONS ON A DAILY SCHEDULE.!*

All these process should not exceed 6pm in Alausa .

*�Wednesday 21st : All Converge in National Stadium or Any other place that has enough space for National Deliberation.*

*�Thursday 22nd : We Go Back to Our Local Government Enforcement Processes.*

*�Friday 23rd : We Stage another Mass protest, these time we can split ourselves in different groups for different protest locations.!*

*�Saturday 24th : All Drivers Converge again to deliberate the Way Out venue will be communicated.!*

Bros, I dey national Staduim now, no sign of anything here. Is there any group with updates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Gotten A Full Time Job In Canada. / Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) / How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.