Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,287 members, 7,881,070 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:51 AM

This Road Was Actually Fixed In Two Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Road Was Actually Fixed In Two Days (1353 Views)

Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government / Ifitedunu Road Was Built By William Obiano Not Peter Obi; Fans Reply Mr P / This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Road Was Actually Fixed In Two Days by uniquetechng: 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
A damaged road in Japan fixed in two days

That's a working society

2 Likes

Re: This Road Was Actually Fixed In Two Days by kettykin: 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
This would have been lagos Ibadan Express way the largest financial sink hole in the whole world that has made billions disappear into the ground just like that .for more than 20 years, julius Berger has been on that road dissipating time, money and energy over a distance of less than 30km
Re: This Road Was Actually Fixed In Two Days by Sammy07: 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
kettykin:
This would have been lagos Ibadan Express way the largest financial sink hole in the whole world that has made billions disappear into the ground just like that .for more than 20 years, julius Berger has been on that road dissipating time, money and energy over a distance of less than 30km

Bros I don't know why you refuse to mention the federal roads in the East.

2 Likes

Re: This Road Was Actually Fixed In Two Days by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
Noted
Re: This Road Was Actually Fixed In Two Days by kettykin: 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sammy07:

Bros I don't know why you refuse to mention the federal roads in the East.
I refused to mention them because the federal government has not spent 1% of what they have wasted on the Lagos Ibadan Express way on any road in the world

4 Likes

Re: This Road Was Actually Fixed In Two Days by helinues: 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
grin

Na Pythagoras theorem formula go fit solve this ooo

Re: This Road Was Actually Fixed In Two Days by Penguin2: 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
In Nigeria, Fashola will use the first month to ask for bids.

In the second month, the bidders will be stratified into which company is loyal to PDP and which is loyal to APC.

In the third month, companies loyal to APC will further be stratified into which company is loyal to Malami Camp, which is loyal to Elrufai/Fayemi camp and which one is loyal to Tinubu camp. We all know the ones loyal to Tinubu camp will be favored.

In the fourth month, Fashola will try to identify which of the companies will pay him his commission without opening his nyash. Then together they will jack the price up so they can get their cut.

In the fifth month, Fashola will make first presentation to FEC.

In the sixth month, FEC might finally approve project after #FixOurDividedRoad must have trended on Twitter.

In the seventh month, contractor will be mobilized to site.

After two months without contractor really doing anything reasonable, Fashola will address a press conference on the tenth month of how repairs on the road is stalled by paucity of funds since the road was not captured in SUKUK loan.

In the eleventh month, the president will write Senate to approve a loan request from China to enable the road to be speedily constructed.

Between the twelfth month and fifteenth month, Senate goes on recess.

As senate resumes on the sixteenth month, PDP senators will oppose loan request due to some clause in the loan request that is injurious to the Nigerian state. Loan request is stalled at the Senate.

By eighteenth month, contractor will leave site.

By then commuters are already used to alternative route.

By 2023, APC and PDP will campaign with the road.

Nigeria my country!

11 Likes

Re: This Road Was Actually Fixed In Two Days by Sammy07: 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
kettykin:

I refused to mention them because the federal government has not spent 1% of what they have wasted on the Lagos Ibadan Express way on any road in the world

It doesn't mean, you should be projecting the road.
Re: This Road Was Actually Fixed In Two Days by Alaigbopress: 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
Country that works
Na Dem dey get respect
Not a black man Country where he will prefer to steal the money and waste it.
Re: This Road Was Actually Fixed In Two Days by doggedfighter(f): 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
Onitsha Owerri road has been in repairs for over 20 years.

Enugu Onitsha express road over twenty years too.

And there's seem to be no end in sight.

Any time I pass the 2nd Niger bridge my heart keeps cutting with worry wondering if if they will stop too.

I hope they continue with the pace and not stop.
Re: This Road Was Actually Fixed In Two Days by iluvdonjazzy: 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
Just observing my country

Re: This Road Was Actually Fixed In Two Days by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
It was fixed in 6 days not 2 days, sand filling was done in 2 days

Japanese road reopens one week after vast sinkhole appeared.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/15/japan-fixes-vast-fukuoka-city-sinkhole-repaired-two-days
Re: This Road Was Actually Fixed In Two Days by Rossphinki: 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/15/japan-fixes-vast-fukuoka-city-sinkhole-repaired-two-days

Thank you.

OP, will you apologise for telling LIES?

Do you have the DECENCY to apologise for your LIES?

Of course you don't.

Worthless asswipe.
Re: This Road Was Actually Fixed In Two Days by thatsleepboy1: 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lies from the pot of hell. Nigeria will fix this road in less than 48hrs.
Re: This Road Was Actually Fixed In Two Days by uniquetechng: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
Rossphinki:

Shut your stupid dumb lips and verify the information before blabbing out your self hatred and inferiority complex.

Nasty, worthless fools.

Next thing now he will go and bleach himself.

SPIT.
Even 6 days is still a very short time so what the insults

If this road were to be in Nigeria can it be fixed in 6 months
Re: This Road Was Actually Fixed In Two Days by Crixxx: 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
uniquetechng:

I tire. He still doesn't even make sense after all the abuse.
Re: This Road Was Actually Fixed In Two Days by iluvdonjazzy: 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
Rossphinki:

Shut your stupid dumb lips and verify the information before blabbing out your self hatred and inferiority complex.

Nasty, worthless fools.

SPIT.
bros hope nothing, una dey drag one girl before, while this insult na.
Re: This Road Was Actually Fixed In Two Days by Rossphinki: 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
uniquetechng:

Why DON'T YOU go into heavy equipment manufacturing to make it a quicker process in Nigeria?

Is it not industrialisation that allows a country to fix such a road in 6 days?

What are YOU doing to help in the industrialisation of Nigeria, so that when the road breaks like that, the govt can easily call up your firm to come in and fix it with your Nigerian made heavy equipment?

You people sit around doing NOTHING, while expecting heaven to transform Nigeria into a Japan.

That is YOUR JOB, as a member of the private sector.

The Japanese govt did not build the equipment used to fix that road. It was a private Japanese company that did.

So what are YOU waiting for?

Who are you blaming and pointing fingers at for not being able to fix the road in 6 days?

It is just as much YOUR fault as anyone else's.

So get on YOUR bike, quit the finger pointing, and do something to help in industrialisation.
Re: This Road Was Actually Fixed In Two Days by Alaigbopress: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2021
Rossphinki:

Nasty, worthless fools.

SPIT.
I don't exchange word with low lives who are filled with depression.
I mean peoplp who like suffering
Next time don't ever mention me.
Re: This Road Was Actually Fixed In Two Days by skywalker240(m): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Does'nt change anything, if it was over here, be expecting it in 3 years time.

(1) (Reply)

"Reverse Twitter Ban Immediately" - US Warns Nigerian Government / Tinubu Will Be Shamed For Daring Buhari To A Dirty Fight / BREAKING: Top 2023 PDP Presidential Aspirant Steps Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.