Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,461 members, 7,891,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

Chelsea Are Through To The Final - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Are Through To The Final (318 Views)

2018 World Cup: Over 20,000 Parisians Celebrates France’s March To The Final / Chelsea Are To Be Offered Borussia Dortmund Striker Pierre-emerick Aubameyang / Chelsea Are Beginning To Reap The Trust Placed On Signing Morata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Are Through To The Final by NaijaBetInfo(m): 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
Chelsea have stopped Man City from doing the quadruple!

#FACup #CFC #MCFC
Re: Chelsea Are Through To The Final by samwash(m): 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
We kwn, thank you.
Can you go to bed now ?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are Through To The Final by VicM6: 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
samwash:
We kwn, thank you. Can you go to bed now ?
E pain am o

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are Through To The Final by samwash(m): 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
VicM6:
E pain am o
Pain who ? Do you think i be football fan ? Infact how much did you cash out from this match ?
Re: Chelsea Are Through To The Final by VicM6: 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
samwash:

Pain who ?
Do you think i be football fan ?
Infact how much did you cash out from this match ?
na basketball fan u come be bah..come on stand there and choose a club b4 i wipe ur ass with koboko.
Re: Chelsea Are Through To The Final by samwash(m): 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
VicM6:
na basketball fan u come be bah..come on stand there and choose a club b4 i wipe ur ass with koboko.

If only the players are willing to share with me some percentage of their weekly wages, I will be a die hard fan.
Moreover, I don't cash out from all these matches Cox I don't play bet.
only a few times I watch football matches, I mostly update my self from either highlights, read latest Sports news or link up with live scores update.
Am not a sport journalist, nor even a sport photo journalist, Sport analyzer, or a correspondent that write for a sport news papers or sport magazine.
So, I don't earn money from those match, why will I worry abt them.
Abeg I get better things to do joor!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Confirm Joining European Super League / Man United Chief Ed Woodward’s Home Attacked By Protestors / Lukaku Rules Out Inter Milan Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.