Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,822 members, 7,872,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

Watch As United States Department Debates On Genocide On Christian By Fulani Her - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch As United States Department Debates On Genocide On Christian By Fulani Her (2604 Views)

4 Ways Joe Biden As United States President Will Affect Nigeria / UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" / Photo Of Air Force Officer And Policeman Who Were Killed By Suspected Fulani Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch As United States Department Debates On Genocide On Christian By Fulani Her by Makemefit12op(m): 12:35am On Apr 18, 2021
This is all thanks to the IPOB ongoing media campaign on christian genocide by fulani extremist in america and europe.

You all remember a time in which garba shehu,the media speaker called out IPOB for launching the campaign which was well funded by unknown sources last year.

The Fulani as a whole is tolling a very dangerous path.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1383431346253561868

1 Like

Re: Watch As United States Department Debates On Genocide On Christian By Fulani Her by flamingREED(m): 4:25am On Apr 18, 2021
This is beautiful.
Who would have thought that IPOB would be the pioneers of our national redemption?

2 Likes

Re: Watch As United States Department Debates On Genocide On Christian By Fulani Her by tishbite41(m): 5:11am On Apr 18, 2021
Nice
Re: Watch As United States Department Debates On Genocide On Christian By Fulani Her by CodeTemplar: 5:42am On Apr 18, 2021
Great.
Re: Watch As United States Department Debates On Genocide On Christian By Fulani Her by selemempe: 7:49am On Apr 18, 2021
Those who underestimate IPOB do so at their peril.
Re: Watch As United States Department Debates On Genocide On Christian By Fulani Her by MrSamsung(m): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2021
Truly speaking I don't have problem with this latest development from the US state department.

But my problem is must the weak Southerners wait for the US to do something before the take matters into thier hands and divide this country angry

N.B: when I mean Southerners, I don't include Yorubas or thier region.(uptill today I can't understand how a region or a tribe can be so wicked to vote this present regime not just once but twice and defending it.) Not them please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch As United States Department Debates On Genocide On Christian By Fulani Her by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 18, 2021
MrSamsung:
Truly speaking I don't have problem with this latest development from the US state department.

But my problem is must the weak Southerners wait for the US to do something before the take matters into thier hands and divide this country angry

N.B: when I mean Southerners, I don't include Yorubas or thier region.(uptill today I can't understand how a region or a tribe can be so wicked to vote this present regime not just once but twice and defending it.) Not them please.
What a foolish talk!! If GEJ performance was not terrible, there won't have been a GMB. And always talk for the south east when you're talking. Don't speak for the South South. They have moved on, that was why the APC won in Bayelsa state governorship election.

1 Like

Re: Watch As United States Department Debates On Genocide On Christian By Fulani Her by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 18, 2021
MrSamsung:

E go clear for Dem eyes when fulanis disappoint the one they have been doing this slavery duties for 8 years
Re: Watch As United States Department Debates On Genocide On Christian By Fulani Her by lastmessenger: 8:43am On Apr 18, 2021
MrSamsung:

Taking matters into your hands means you are ready to go to war against the Nigeria state. Remember when war is against the south east,every other tribes including the most sophisticated ones trows caution out of the winds,join the friends in the north and kill their civilains brothers in the south just so that the oil will keep flowing.
We made the mistake in the past and we lost millions of civilians including women and children and we won't make that mistake again. Its good that the us is finding time to look into the matters of fulani backed terrorism and this will be a very strong points backing the formations of different militia in the south east to protect our ancestral land.
Re: Watch As United States Department Debates On Genocide On Christian By Fulani Her by Rugaria: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2021
Victims of buharis brutality need all the attention they can get.?
Re: Watch As United States Department Debates On Genocide On Christian By Fulani Her by MrSamsung(m): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
What a foolish talk!! If GEJ performance was not terrible, there won't have been a GMB. And always talk for the south east when you're talking. Don't speak for the South South. They have moved on, that was why the APC won in Bayelsa state governorship election.

Be very honest with yourself and future generations, how terrible was GEJ tenure Give me facts, not the propaganda and manifestos of 2015 which was fuelled by hatred for a MINORITY and his backers(Igbos)

And if I am to go by your excuse for voting this present regime as a result of GEJ rule, now let me ask you, would you jump into fire and advice others too to jump into fire probably your progenies because you are trying to get away from one trouble

Do you guys who like giving this childish excuse know how terrible you sound angry

Mind you I don't know which South South you are talking about as moving on maybe not my state or there is another imaginary South South you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Watch As United States Department Debates On Genocide On Christian By Fulani Her by November1857(m): 9:09am On Apr 18, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Shut up afonja, count south South outof your misery! After backstabbing GEJ you are now claiming SS...

4 Likes

Re: Watch As United States Department Debates On Genocide On Christian By Fulani Her by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 18, 2021
November1857:
Shut up afonja, count south South outof your misery! After backstabbing GEJ you are now claiming SS...
Shut up you Fvcktard. Even GEJ does not feel betrayed, nah a useless Igbo dey tell you say Yorubas backstab GEJ. Fool!sh flat head. They there make you still dey stuck in 2011 while even the ijaws have move on. Speak for yeebos IPOB alone
Re: Watch As United States Department Debates On Genocide On Christian By Fulani Her by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 18, 2021
MrSamsung:

Be very honest with yourself and future generations, how terrible was GEJ tenure Give me facts, not the propaganda and manifestos of 2015 which was fuelled by hatred for a MINORITY and his backers(Igbos)

And if I am to go by your excuse for voting this present regime as a result of GEJ rule, now let me ask you, would you jump into fire and advice others too to jump into fire probably your progenies because you are trying to get away from one trouble

Do you guys who giving this childish excuse know how terrible you sound angry

Mind you I don't know which South South you are talking about as moving on maybe not my state or there is another imaginary South South you are talking about.
The only reason I want to engage you is because you sound reasonable a little bit. Now let me ask you a question, what was the price of a bag of rice during OBJ tenure in year 2000 and how much was it during GEJ tenure in 2013?
Re: Watch As United States Department Debates On Genocide On Christian By Fulani Her by November1857(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Shut up you Fvcktard. Even GEJ does not feel betrayed, nah a useless Igbo dey tell you say Yorubas backstab GEJ. Fool!sh flat head. They there make you still dey stuck in 2011 while even the ijaws have move on. Speak for yeebos IPOB alone
I repeat Afonja, stay clear from South south, continue alliance with the Fulani's, after all yoruba and fulani are one. I am from South south by The GRACE Of GOD...

2 Likes

Re: Watch As United States Department Debates On Genocide On Christian By Fulani Her by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 18, 2021
November1857:
I repeat Afonja, stay clear from South south, continue alliance with the Fulani's, after all yoruba and fulani are one. I am from South south by The GRACE Of GOD...
Shut your dirty mouth you Igbo boy. South South and Yorubas are one. Stop attaching your region to us.

The people of Bayelsa proved this by voting for the APC in the last governorship election. Carry your hate go south east, in the south west and south south geopolitical region, we don't tolerate hateful people like you. Nah because of the hate Una get an Ikwerre Governor dealt with your people in oyigbo.
Re: Watch As United States Department Debates On Genocide On Christian By Fulani Her by November1857(m): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Shut your dirty mouth you Igbo boy. South South and Yorubas are one. Stop attaching your region to us.

The people of Bayelsa proved this by voting for the APC in the last governorship election.
grin grin Afonja ! Afonja we have no business with backstabber and betrayers! Am ain't IBO , though they our ally..

2 Likes

Re: Watch As United States Department Debates On Genocide On Christian By Fulani Her by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 18, 2021
November1857:
grin grin Afonja ! Afonja we have no business with backstabber and betrayers! Am ain't IBO , though they our ally..
Yorubas and the people of the south south are united. You can cry about that Igbo boy grin
Re: Watch As United States Department Debates On Genocide On Christian By Fulani Her by MrSamsung(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
The only reason I want to engage you is because you sound reasonable a little bit. Now let me ask you a question, what was the price of a bag of rice during OBJ tenure in year 2000 and how much was it during GEJ tenure in 2013?

I for one does not like to engage with your kind but because wickedness needs to be addressed here, I obliged.

Please I think you must be a Yoruba because the man you just compared with GEJ, i.e OBJ is the worst and the genesis of modern day Nigeria including his Vice Atiku. That's why you are mentioning him.

Why? Because the 16years of PDP misrule and looting and electricity failure started with him and his Vice. And out of that 16years he Obasanjo had uninterrupted 8years

Don't even mention OBJ here again because I don't know why gullible Nigerians are still allowing that man and Atiku to be walking free.
Re: Watch As United States Department Debates On Genocide On Christian By Fulani Her by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 18, 2021
The mass murder of Zamfara, Sokoto and Katsina Muslim can't in anyway be compared with the Christians by bandits but because some people have rendered their education ineffective with zero exposure & extreme weakness they always run to their gods & feed them with all sort of unrealistic falsehood. How can someone claim liberty of his sovereign nation when in 21st century still reporting propaganda to the people who can't in anyway help them with proper solution?
Re: Watch As United States Department Debates On Genocide On Christian By Fulani Her by P1PrinceKT(m): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2021
One of the person that comment says;

BABA SICONDY

@sicondy1

·

19m

Replying to

@sirpeeworld

and

@MaziNnamdiKanu

So he is BUHARI not Jubril from Sudan Anymore again?

You see why the US state Department will take all you guys as mad people... Mad people

Me; An average Northerner is referring to you(Southerners) like that ABOVE.

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Anambra Airport Is 6bn Naira/$16m Not $2.2bn - Somtoo Okoye / Ukraine : Over 300 Igbos Evacuated So Far - Eze Igbo Germany / Governor Wike Band Crew Release Campaign Song For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.