Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,871 members, 7,931,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 03:02 PM

Distributors Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Distributors Needed (294 Views)

Smoked Catfish Distributors Needed Nationwide / Rice Distributors Needed Nationwide / Distributors Needed For Instant Cassava FUFU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Needed by McFoods(f): 1:23am On Apr 18, 2021
Are you a Student looking on making some little cash while the ASUU/ASUP Strike is on❓

Are you a Stay at Home Mum❓

Are you Employed but need a side Hustle ❓

Do you want to start up Pure Honey Business but don't know who to❓

Become one of our Resellers and make your own gain

You can buy in our bottles, rebrand with your own stickers and sell at your own price

Isn't that cool❓

I'm here for you.�

Prices are already discounted for you.

Come to my DM biko let's seal that deal.

It's not too late to start making that cool cash from the comfort of your home.

Remember what I sell is Pure Unadulterated Undiluted Honey�

So no Fear❗ You're getting the BEST�

Call/WhatsApp: 07039041465

(1) (Reply)

Habanero Seed Needed / Freemax Marvos T 80W Kit - Better Than The Best Sub Ohm Tank? / Some Common Myths About Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.