Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:10 AM

Many Antichrist But That One Antichrist For The End Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Many Antichrist But That One Antichrist For The End Time (143 Views)

Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / The Unrevealed Truth Of The Antichrist / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Many Antichrist But That One Antichrist For The End Time by Inteltower: 7:11am On Apr 18, 2021
Fear not that Islam is the fastest or populated religion around world, but fear that the end is near.
The world's end is necessary & a must, and the evil one & his children have their part to play to bring in this destruction. Its automatic & will not be stopped. If you want a wedding to be crashed invite wedding crashers, if you want a place to be taken apart, invite a mad man. For all things work together for God's good.
Its been a battle between the good & evil in this world, its been a sorry state how the earth & the worlds in it suffer through pains & diverse problems, just as a woman in labour that's about to give birth.
The last cry during child birth is when the Antichrist will be revealed.

My brethren....
There are many Antichrists out there, but there will be one greater than them all.
Is it the.....

Antichrist of Religion (Islam & others) ?
No
An institution Antichrist (UN, NASA, etc) ?
No
World Power Antichrist ?
No
Antichrist political parties ?
No
Antichrist Prophets ?
No
Antichrist Occults or Fraternities (Free masons, etc) ?
No
Antichrist Churches ?
No
Antichrist vaccines (RNA)
No

Antichrist Man....
Yes

As it is written...this individual will be given power by Satan and he will be admired by many, and set himself as greater than all other gods of different religions even ours dear brethren, and will ban all forms of religion, and hold the world to a ransom that they are willing to do what he says. To the point of receiving the mark of ownership called 666.

In this world of good & evil nothing is impossible

This particular antichrist certainly will emerge from somewhere even maybe out of what i enlisted above. And we are sure that he will emerge & do all op0osite things that counters what Christ did on earth.
And many will fall & join him in his eventual defeat when the children of men that stretch forth as the sand near the sea are deceived to battle against our great lord & his angels in his second coming

My brethren, the mystery of this Antichrist we should not waste our time to know but to be steadfast in Christ.
I write this to inform you as I earlier said fear not these various antichrist, even the one that supercedes them

Those i enlisted may not be the revealed antichrist but know that they all work to usher him in. Its like all things evil working together (consciously/unconsciously) for the good of final evil to arise

We the children of the most high can only fight and draw nearer the lost into the ark which is our Christ

I can only ask the Antichrists (unbelievers who exalt & love the world & their selfish lust)

Why fight against one who only has shown love to you & was made that sacrificial lamb in your place to redeem your lost souls & place in presence of God ?

One good thing that I love my musilim brothers is that they believe in God; a creator of all things. That is the first belief that makes them not too far of from the kingdom of God
Yes they might have extremists tendencies from the teaching they received to dominate & kill for God with a deceitful false promise of 10 virgins in a spiritual place that they will return without need of the flesh. But look over there, the same had happened in Christianity, when crusaders killed & destroyed kingdoms considered infidels in the name of God unaware that they were fulfilling the revelation of the Roman catholic ruling for 1000 years on earth. They killed the innocent even accounts are there of the Roman Catholic killing their own in Christ who stood against their evil.

Man is full of error and those errors are evident in the worlds problem today & as though we try to fix it it can only get worse

Brethren.... The end is near

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ponder On This Tonight / Keep Your Mind Off! It Is The Will Of God. / When You Don't Understand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.