Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,541 members, 7,978,779 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:57 PM

The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable (1207 Views)

According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon / Peace And Safety, The Rapture Is Here / The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by Maestro21: 7:58am On May 03, 2021
obonujoker:

1. Rapture is resurrection bro... " What does this statement mean, "the dead in Christ will rise first??

Those who died as christians is what dead in christ means. You are 10000% wrong on rapture and resurrection. The resurrection day says Old testament saints, New testament saints and Tribulation saints come back to live on this earth. That is what the bible says. That is NOT the rapture as the rapture ONLY refers to NEW testament saints (christians) going to meet Jesus in the clouds and he takes them to heaven.

2. Yes, but will happen at the same time as specified by Jesus Christ himself in Matthew 24:29-31; and also Matthew 26:63-64

That is also wrong. Jesus never talked about the rapture to the Jews because it does not concern them. Jesus only answered questions related to his second coming. What is even the rapture as you are confusing yourself? How can the rapture and second coming happen at the same time? In the rapture, nobody sees Jesus except those being raptured. In the 2nd coming, the whole world will see him at the same time. In the second coming, he comes down to the earth to live and reign. In the rapture he only stays in the clouds and goes back to heaven. You are confusing yourself.

3. "Great" is an adjective use to describe how tumultuous the persecution of Christians will be before the Advent of the Lord....

You are confusing yourself. The great tribulation refers to the 2nd 3.5 years of the last 7 years or Daniel's last week of the 70 weeks. It has nothing to do with christians. The calender according to Daniel was concerning HIS people. Jews! I have alot to say but you actually do not even know the basics. You need to study.

After the Rapture of the saints, there's no more excuse. There's no way in the Bible it is written that man will use his own blood to enter heaven... There's no secret rapture anywhere.

I don't know what this means. Get the foundation first.

Tribulation means trouble or terrible persecution... The Antichrist will terribly persecute Christians. After the removal of God people, God will now pour out his bowls of wrath of the Antichrist and his people

Absolute nonsense. No offense. God's wrath will begin as soon as the rapture occurs. The antichrist will be given power over the whole world. Nobody will be exempt from his authority. He even killed the 2 witnesses. I have alot to say like I said but you don't even know the very basics. I will show you scriptures. You will know you don't what the rapture is.
Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by obonujoker(m): 9:28am On May 03, 2021
Maestro21:

Those who died as christians is what dead in christ means. You are 10000% wrong on rapture and resurrection. The resurrection day says Old testament saints, New testament saints and Tribulation saints come back to live on this earth. That is what the bible says. That is NOT the rapture as the rapture ONLY refers to NEW testament saints (christians) going to meet Jesus in the clouds and he takes them to heaven.

That is also wrong. Jesus never talked about the rapture to the Jews because it does not concern them. Jesus only answered questions related to his second coming. What is even the rapture as you are confusing yourself? How can the rapture and second coming happen at the same time? In the rapture, nobody sees Jesus except those being raptured. In the 2nd coming, the whole world will see him at the same time. In the second coming, he comes down to the earth to live and reign. In the rapture he only stays in the clouds and goes back to heaven. You are confusing yourself.

You are confusing yourself. The great tribulation refers to the 2nd 3.5 years of the last 7 years or Daniel's last week of the 70 weeks. It has nothing to do with christians. The calender according to Daniel was concerning HIS people. Jews! I have alot to say but you actually do not even know the basics. You need to study.

I don't know what this means. Get the foundation first.

Absolute nonsense. No offense. God's wrath will begin as soon as the rapture occurs. The antichrist will be given power over the whole world. Nobody will be exempt from his authority. He even killed the 2 witnesses. I have alot to say like I said but you don't even know the very basics. I will show you scriptures. You will know you don't what the rapture is.

Show where it is in the Bible that only New testament saints will be raptured or see Jesus during the Rapture... No stories. Just biblical proof
Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by Maestro21: 6:49am On Jun 11, 2021
obonujoker:

Show where it is in the Bible that only New testament saints will be raptured or see Jesus during the Rapture... No stories. Just biblical proof

My dear, I could have done justice to it but it is clear you have not studied the topic in-depth. Read 1 Corinthians 15:51-52 and 1 Thessalonians 4:14-17 - Read it slowly and see the highlighted portions so you don't ask me how that refers to new testament saints. Then respond to my other posers.

1 Corinthians 15:51-52
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Thessalonians 4:14-17
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Existence Of Jesus: History Vs The Word / Logical Argument Against The Existence Of God. / Ghanaian Pastor Strips Female Church Members, Bath Them During Crossover Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.