Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,832 members, 7,902,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:52 PM

Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. (4284 Views)

Not Everyone You See Is A Human Being And I Can Tell The Difference / I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
JONSYN7154:
I trust myself. so what was I doing in your dream?
LOL. You were passing grin

1 Like

Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by Nickymezor(f): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
True talk OP.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by Twelfthman: 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
Tho I am not on nairaland to make friends so I don't send people pm but I like everyone to stay safe out here. Its a cold world we live in
Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by bmdmix3: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
beauty7:
I believe people should repent and live a righteous life.

The world is evil.

I answered a guy's DM here in Nairaland.

He knew my email because when someone replies your DM, you would then know his or her email.

And I tell you the truth which some people may not want to believe, until you have experienced it yourself:

The guy came in my dream and told me he was the one from Nairaland.

He got to me via my email, which is just the merging of my first name and surname.

He said since I have refused to do immorality with him,he was there to sleep with me.

It was so real.

But I overcame him and he became very sad.

I tried to comfort him since he was very sad.

I later woke up.

Till today, the guy has stopped sending me messages via email,ever since I overcame him in the dream.

We should therefore be wary of people who are trying to come close to us, because we never can tell what they are into.

They could be occultist, advanced witches, juju practitioners, etc.

They can use your profile picture if they want to get you.

That is why my father, when alive, did not support putting your pictures for public view.

Although the grace of God is always sufficient to banish all evil works against His children.
stop making ur dreams bout someone.

grow up
Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Is Dis A Kind Of Nollywood Movie Or What?
Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
You are Absolutely right! Many won't understand.
On Several occasions, I have seen people come to shoot me in the Dream for what I do.

Glory to GOD! I Crush and beat them up with their guns
Baba oh grin
Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
grin
Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lol.. Op jam juju boy. There are guys who use charms on ladies and before u know it u start falling head over heels and until he fvcku u nor go get urself. It happens no be joke. This op is spiritually awake that's why she could even see him. If not e for just be like ordinary dream or maybe she for no even see that dream (blank). You are lucky u could see it coming most chicks won't. Some once they talk to u and u listen.. dasoll cheesy
Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by Chris2863(m): 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
On Several occasions, I have seen people come to shoot me in the Dream for what I do.

grin grin grin grin grin grin funny guy
Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by Dickson178(m): 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
well , let me waste my time on reading this shit. how can one here came to you in the dream ? sharap bro , don't tell us fake story.
Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
That's why I don't reply to emails no matter the case may be I tell them to say whatever they want to say here. Cause you can't expect over 3m user to be all humans.
Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by obonujoker(m): 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lol... Especially those that attack the word of God here with ferocity

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by dollytino4real(f): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
thanks 4 d info! that is y I try to be plain and jovial because u don't know who devil can enter to do evil!! but the GOD of Oyedepo i serve is stronger than dem all

1 Like

Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by dipson4u08(m): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
beauty7:

The world is evil.

He knew my email because when someone replies your DM, you would then know his or her email.

And I tell you the truth which some people may not want to believe, until you have experienced it yourself:

He got to me via my email, which is just the merging of my first name and surname.

He said since I have refused to do immorality with him,he was there to sleep with me.

It was so real.

I later woke up.

Till today, the guy has stopped sending me messages via email,ever since I overcame him in the dream.

We should therefore be wary of people who are trying to come close to us, because we never can tell what they are into.

That is why my father, when alive, did not support putting your pictures for public view.

Although the grace of God is always sufficient to banish all evil works against His children.

WHAT BRAND OF WEED DID YOU TAKE AGAIN
Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by GeneralPula: 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

Hmmm..

Pastor Commando..

Your real calling maybe comedy..

Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
grin grin grin

This girl finally become yabaleft ambassador!!!

O ja mi lara je

Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by Petyr1: 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
On Several occasions, I have seen people come to shoot me in the Dream for what I do here.

Glory to GOD! I Crush and beat them up with their guns.
So many people have Died Physically from the attacks they encounter in the Spiritual.

Carnal minded folks will not Comprehend or understand, and they are usually the victims and Casualties of these things
so nairaland don reach this stage!

1 Like

Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by beauty7: 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
Petyr1:
so nairaland don reach this stage!

But Righteousness2 is saying the truth.

I tell you that some men would go to witchdoctors for powers to get any girl they want to sleep with.

Some women do horrible charms to get men.

Why do you people find it very hard to believe something that is happening everywhere?

Also why do you think that there are so many horrible people here in Nairaland?

Just look at what some people post here and you will know that such people can go any length to get you.

If there are reports of ritual killings all over the nation,why do you think that people would not get involved in any occultic practice in order to get any man or woman they want?

My advice to people is that they should pray always and stop living in denial in a world where we hear monstrous deeds being committed by people.

Some people would do money ritual to get money. This is reported always.

These are the ones we hear because they were caught.

What about the ones who have not been caught?

What prevent such people from attempting occult ritual to get the person they want to sleep with?

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by Mrlcredible: 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
[s]
beauty7:
Some evil entities are here masquerading as human beings.

Some people you are chatting with online could be demons in disguise.

Just like some people you meet on the roads and markets could be spirit entities in human bodies.

If someone feels the need to abuse me for typing this, she or he is free.

But I have said my own.
[/s] RUBBISH.
STOP SMOKING WEEED OR BETTER STILL GO SEE A PSYCHIATRIST
Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by Mrlcredible: 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
[s]
morinto:
I met a fair akwa ibiom girl on Facebook and we started chating. Then I told her that I just cook food that she should come and join me then she told me that she dont want to eat my food by want to eat my breast. I just gave her distance and she started confessing love to me. My spirit man just told me she is possess and I gave her chancr
[/s] your head no correct.
Useme
Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by beauty7: 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
Mrlcredible:
RUBBISH.
STOP SMOKING WEEED OR BETTER STILL GO SEE A PSYCHIATRIST

The Bible says that we should bless those who curse us.

I bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by Yanbaba4u: 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
AmazingELixir:

undecided undecided undecided

" That is why my father, when alive, did not support putting your pictures for public view."

Op I'm guessing you wear mask while walking in the streets baa....Nigerians and nonsense superstitions.

Dreams are just unconscious mental projections of our thoughts nothing more
It is more than that, I used to have that same belief system with you, until a trial convinced me, try to study your dreams, you will change your perspective about life, life in its entirety is concealed in mystery.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by Mrlcredible: 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
beauty7:

The Bible says that we should bless those who curse us.

I bless you.
I'm not cursing you, desist from quoting the Bible senselessly.
I'm advising you to stop smoking that cheap weed and go seek help from a doctor and stop bringing shame and mockery to Christianity
Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by beauty7: 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
Mrlcredible:
I'm not cursing you, desist from quoting the Bible senselessly.
I'm advising you to stop smoking that cheap weed and go seek help from a doctor and stop bringing shame and mockery to Christianity

Sir, I want to ask you a question.

Are you a witch?

Are you practicing some form of occultism, that is making you mad when you hear anything bad being said about demonic beings?

Those who have demons in them, the demons use to manifest themselves in anger and curses when they hear anything evil being said about demons.

I think you can still be delivered.

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by lilvicky68(m): 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
dollytino4real:
thanks 4 d info! that is y I try to be plain and jovial because u don't know who devil can enter to do evil!! but the GOD of Oyedepo i serve is stronger than dem all
Abi!!
Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by TheSourcerer: 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
beauty7:
Some evil entities are here masquerading as human beings.

Some people you are chatting with online could be demons in disguise.

Just like some people you meet on the roads and markets could be spirit entities in human bodies.

If someone feels the need to abuse me for typing this, she or he is free.

But I have said my own.
hello
Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by lilvicky68(m): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
beauty7:

Are you a witch?

Are you practicing some form of occultism, that is making you mad when you hear anything bad being said about demonic beings?

Those who have demons in them, the demons use to manifest themselves in anger and curses when they hear anything evil being said about demons.

If to say na one rich man enter your dream give you money now..nobody go hear am oh..na because the guy poor na why we dey hear all this one..I no blame you na the guy I blame..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by TheSourcerer: 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
On Several occasions, I have seen people come to shoot me in the Dream for what I do here.

So many people have Died Physically from the attacks they encounter in the Spiritual.

Carnal minded folks will not Comprehend or understand, and they are usually the victims and Casualties of these things
smiley
Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by Mrlcredible: 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
beauty7:

Are you a witch?

just Shut up..
You lots are the ones that makes Atheist to laugh at us due to your baseless superstitions.
And for the record, witches don't exist, this is 21st century so stop deceiving yourself with fairytales
Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

What advice do u have for people that sleep with prostitutes?
Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by beauty7: 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
Mrlcredible:
just Shut up..
You lots are the ones that makes Atheist to laugh at us due to your baseless superstitions.
And for the record, witches don't exist, this is 21st century so stop deceiving yourself with fairytales

Oga. You need deliverance.

The demons in your body is making you full of hatred and bile.

I believe you have some form of occultism or society you belong.

You need to seek salvation while you are still alive.

The bile and the bitterness in you is not ordinary.
Re: Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. by SILENTandSMART2: 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
beauty7:

The world is evil.

It was so real.

I later woke up.

Stop all this joor , when hausa nollywood don full person head

He can't see many beautiful girls for his area wey é fit enter em' dream abi

Learn to train your mind positively and stop relating things with nairaland.

All is well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady With Massive Backside Teases Guys With Her W£apon; Would You Like? / Why Do Oloshos Start Behaving Like Evil Spirit Ones U Enter Her Room / A Christian Dating Agency In Nigeria Deviod Of Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.