Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,093 members, 7,896,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:28 PM

Am In A State Of Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In A State Of Dilemma (876 Views)

Please Naira Landers I Need Your Help,i Am In A State Of Dilemma / Please Help!!! Am In A State Of Dilemma Concerning My Relationship / I'm In State Of Dilemma, Guys I Need Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In A State Of Dilemma by pete1234: 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
Hello guys, I sincerely need advice on current happenings in my romance life,. There is this girl from the East I have dated for 3 years, I love her so much and she loves me too, we have been through thick and thin, fast forward this year I put a call aross to her sister and brother in the east telling them of my intention and also gave a timeframe March April that I will travel down to at least see them.

All of a sudden I noticed a change in attitude from my girlfriend, I asked her she said nothing, then she came to my place saying I am wasting her time, she no longer knows what she feels for me, and besides two guys are on her neck for marriage, that as it stands now it's now survival of the fittest among the three of us, that infact if I decide to go to the east I may be on my own.

I was so shocked and currently devastated, I kept asking her that why did she not draw my attention to the pressure but no tangible response from her..the last she told me was that she wants to think about it

Please I need advice, should I just call it a quit and let her be
Re: Am In A State Of Dilemma by yomi007k(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
Awaiting Special Advisers on Marriage/Relationship Affairs ....

...because if I talk my mind them fit e-stone me here.

1 Like

Re: Am In A State Of Dilemma by ictjobber: 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
Life is easy. Na we dey Make am hard

2 Likes

Re: Am In A State Of Dilemma by overdrive(m): 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Let her go, you have been outnumbered.

1 Like

Re: Am In A State Of Dilemma by Venusman(m): 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
Wow! Ladies with different drama. If I will advise you, I'll suggest you watch her carefully for a while before you get too much involve in marriage because how did she reach marriage agreement with two guys already if she's not been cheating.

Meanwhile, let's watch this Ramadan comedy Compilation to cheer up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnkEoxOVlZI

2 Likes

Re: Am In A State Of Dilemma by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
I no just wan talk wetin dey my mind..

1 Like

Re: Am In A State Of Dilemma by Authority1o1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
Okay...

It's fairly intriguing how I've come to find interest in matters concerning men and women and their grand delusion called relationship. Perhaps, by lending my voice, I learn too.

But whichever way my dear, I find it an honor to tell you that you've lost your value in her sight. Maybe you have been her able financier, or you might have helped her to reach a height she knew she needed your help with. If my claims bear validity, then I must say that you're a blessed man; partaking in the solving of a woman's irrational need is really reserved for a favoured sect.

Let me be human for once, and make it clear to you my good friend, that when a woman tells you such a thing as having many men around her, she is euphemisizing the word "I'm done with this!". Ladies receive pressures from different men, and yours isn't the first, but for her to tell you that, not minding your plans of marriage, she's through.

Move on, be honorable and move on, for no amount of sorting out and pleading will make a woman's dead love live again.

10 Likes

Re: Am In A State Of Dilemma by Lovethaa: 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
n
Re: Am In A State Of Dilemma by helinues: 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Oga op,what's your financial status at the moment?
Re: Am In A State Of Dilemma by Skyfornia(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
How are we supposed to know what to do if you that have been enjoying the girl for two good years don't know what to do?

1 Like

Re: Am In A State Of Dilemma by lilvicky68(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
Don't rush into marriage..and don't put all your eggs in one basket..

2 Likes

Re: Am In A State Of Dilemma by Kebbiprince: 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Better relocate to state of osun
Re: Am In A State Of Dilemma by OluwaLina1(f): 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
D
Re: Am In A State Of Dilemma by frozen70(f): 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
pete1234:
Hello guys, I sincerely need advice on current happenings in my romance life,. There is this girl from the East I have dated for 3 years, I love her so much and she loves me too, we have been through thick and thin, fast forward this year I put a call aross to her sister and brother in the east telling them of my intention and also gave a timeframe March April that I will travel down to at least see them.

All of a sudden I noticed a change in attitude from my girlfriend, I asked her she said nothing, then she came to my place saying I am wasting her time, she no longer knows what she feels for me, and besides two guys are on her neck for marriage, that as it stands now it's now survival of the fittest among the three of us, that infact if I decide to go to the east I may be on my own.

I was so shocked and currently devastated, I kept asking her that why did she not draw my attention to the pressure but no tangible response from her..the last she told me was that she wants to think about it

She may be playing a fast one on you

She may have other suitors waiting for her approval

Since you already informed her siblings of your intended visits, call them prior to thst time and remind them

If they give you go ahead, then take her along if she refuses to go with you, call them and inform them of your withdrawal and end it there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am In A State Of Dilemma by greencard: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
My opinion: Other suitors be like they get money pass u small, so she deh consider them join ,

and as she don deh with u for some time now, so she knows your financial statements and feels you may not be able be bankroll her kind of marriage , which she doesn't even feel you are fully ready for.

Suggested Action: tell her to go for the other suitors if she considers them ready or better positioned than you.. that you will call her people to call off your meeting since it seems she have other faster options and can't wait anymore.

If you beg her , you will continue to beg and beg and beg. Because according to you, she said she no longer knows what she feels for you...

Bros..Value who value you

.. ditch the b.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am In A State Of Dilemma by GeneralPula: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
and besides two guys are on her neck for marriage, that as it stands now it's now survival of the fittest among the three of us

This nah format bro..

The ngbeke is putting pressure on you..

Probably age isn’t on her side..

You sure knows what’s best for you

2 Likes

Re: Am In A State Of Dilemma by baralatie(m): 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
ictjobber:
Life is easy. Na we dey Make am hard
Re: Am In A State Of Dilemma by baralatie(m): 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
helinues:
Oga op,what's your financial status at the moment?
it should regular na
Re: Am In A State Of Dilemma by baralatie(m): 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
yomi007k:
Awaiting Special Advisers on Marriage/Relationship Affairs ....

...because if I talk my mind them fit e-stone me here.
Re: Am In A State Of Dilemma by phazotron(m): 12:09am On Apr 19, 2021
pete1234:

Leave madam alone make she find her ready made husband.
Re: Am In A State Of Dilemma by phazotron(m): 12:10am On Apr 19, 2021
greencard:
My opinion: Other suitors be like they get money pass u small, so she deh consider them join ,

and as she don deh with u for some time now, so she knows your financial statements and feels you may not be able be bankroll her kind of marriage , which she doesn't even feel you are fully ready for.

Suggested Action: tell her to go for the other suitors if she considers them ready or better positioned than you.. that you will call her people to call off your meeting since it seems she have other faster options and can't wait anymore.

If you beg her , you will continue to beg and beg and beg. Because according to you, she said she no longer knows what she feels for you...

Bros..Value who value you

.. ditch the b.....

Exactly.

Value who value you.

1 Like

Re: Am In A State Of Dilemma by NobleDeSage001: 1:04am On Apr 19, 2021
Let her go. Never you compete with fellow men to win a woman's love. If you do, you will forever be in competition.

If you succeed in begging her to leave the other guys and marry you, you will forever beg her to stay married to her.

She was never meant for you...

2 Likes

Re: Am In A State Of Dilemma by Katelliot18: 2:01am On Apr 19, 2021
Clear handwriting on the wall bro...bounce

1 Like

Re: Am In A State Of Dilemma by Reex12(m): 5:12am On Apr 19, 2021
SMH these simps never learn

1 Like

Re: Am In A State Of Dilemma by johnkey: 5:23am On Apr 19, 2021
mumu men everywhere these days. after chopping the pusssy abeg wetin you still dey find upandan?
Re: Am In A State Of Dilemma by anthonyuncle(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2021
my brother,
you are no more her 1st and only choice.
it is time for you to look for someone else

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Met Symply Tacha Of Big Brother Naija / What It Means When A Woman Cries When Proposed To / My Business Is At Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.