Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,899 members, 7,879,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) (3289 Views)

Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics / Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video / Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by Biafranboys: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
I am surprised nobody is talking about those kids killed during the so called robbery at first bank anambra, have we become this heartless? I listened to nnamdi kanu and he was furious about the issue and ordered those killers to be fished out, we must join hands together politics aside and fish those useless killers out.

Please if you are not a parent stay clear of this topic because you won't understand the pain, do you know why white people love kids so much is it because they know those kids can invent something tomorrow

ESN or ebubeagu I don't care just get those killers and trust me the blood of those kids won't rest until those killers are found

Add yours

5 Likes

Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by Ammishaddai: 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
Death has become a norm in today's Nigeria, so how do you expect us to be bothered about it when it is a daily occurrence? Anyway, RIP to the kids

2 Likes

Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by winning101: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
DSS
Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by buckeyemedia: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
Biafranboys:
I am surprised nobody is talking about those kids killed during the so called robbery at first bank anambra, have we become this heartless? I listened to nnamdi kanu and he was furious about the issue and ordered those killers to be fished out, we must join hands together politics aside and fish those useless killers out.

Please if you are not a parent stay clear of this topic because you won't understand the pain, do you know why white people love kids so much is it because they know those kids can invent something tomorrow

ESN or ebubeagu I don't care just get those killers and trust me the blood of those kids won't rest until those killers are found

Add yours
Empty babbling from The United Kingdom, the same country the Hypocrite criticizes for the formation of Nigeria, he goes to collect citizenship in & takes refuge? fished out by who? By the same persons that killed them? Useless ESN Ipob bandits disturbing the peace of Eastern Nigeria all in the name of an illusion called Biafra.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by Biafranboys: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Empty babbling from United Kingdom, the same country the Hypocrite criticizes for the formation of Nigeria? fished out by who? By the same persons that killed them? Useless ESN Ipob bandits disturbing the peace of Eastern Nigeria all in the name of an illusion called Biafra.

How do you know esn killed them? Where is the proof you have? And by the way ipob is not a terrorist organisation and ESN as well.

IPOB never carried arms but the government killed them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by Biafranboys: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Death has become a norm in today's Nigeria, so how do you expect us to be bothered about it when it is a daily occurrence? Anyway, RIP to the kids

Exactly too much blood on the land
Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by Akiara: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
ARE YOU REALLY THIS WEAK AND SLOW

IN THE QUOTE I MADE REFERENCE TO "JAJI" IN THE FORMER THREAD YOU SHARED MY STATEMENT TO YOUR FRIENDS ABI?

ITS OBVIOUS I HIT YOU HARD ON THAT THREAD ...ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU COME ON THIS THREAD TO ACT OUT YOUR PAINS AND SORROWS!!

BIAFRA IS JUST A STONE THROWAWAY.

I LOVE IGBO PEOPLE ...THEY ARE RESOURCEFUL AND THEY UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TRUTH AND A LYING MACHINE. grin

buckeyemedia:
Empty babbling from The United Kingdom, the same country the Hypocrite criticizes for the formation of Nigeria, he goes to collect citizenship in & takes refuge? fished out by who? By the same persons that killed them? Useless ESN Ipob bandits disturbing the peace of Eastern Nigeria all in the name of an illusion called Biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by buckeyemedia: 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
Biafranboys:

How do you know esn killed them? Where is the proof you have? And by the way ipob is not a terrorist organisation and ESN as well.

Ok Nigerian Government killed them, & The Federal Government of Nigeria hasn’t killed you known ipob, ESN sympathizer yet? ok those unknown gun men wearing mask in Eastern Nigeria carrying guns I believe are carrying toy guns playing Police & Thief? The money ipob is soliciting from the diaspora is to fund Kanu’s lavish lifestyle in the United Kingdom, I thought some weeks ago the lunatic claimed he had secured his first armored vehicle?

2 Likes

Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by Ammishaddai: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
Biafranboys:

Exactly too much blood on the land
Death is a normal thing in Nigeria, and I have come to accept that nothing can be done about it until this APC- idiots leave office in 2023
Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by buckeyemedia: 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
Akiara:
ARE YOU REALLY THIS WEAK AND SLOW

IN THE QUOTE I MADE REFERENCE TO "JAJI" IN THE FORMER THREAD YOU SHARED MY STATEMENT TO YOUR FRIENDS ABI?

ITS OBVIOUS I HIT YOU HARD ON THAT THREAD ...ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU COME ON THIS THREAD TO ACT OUT YOUR PAINS AND SORROWS!!

BIAFRA IS JUST A STONE THROWAWAY.

I LOVE IGBO PEOPLE ...THEY ARE RESOURCEFUL AND THEY UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TRUTH AND A LYING MACHINE. grin

It seems you are smoking drugs, hallucinating, what the hell are you talking about?
Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by buckeyemedia: 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Death is a normal thing in Nigeria, and I have come to accept that nothing can be done about it until this APC- idiots leave office in 2023
Utopia dreaming? Politicians go, politicians come, as much as things change they tend to remain the same.
Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by Biafranboys: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:

Even if apc leaves it won't change zoogeria is cursed
Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by Ammishaddai: 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Utopia dreaming? Politicians go, politicians come, as much as things change they tend to remain the same.
The one in power now do not give a hoot to what happens to Nigerians. Right now, nigeria is ranked as the 3rd most dangerous place on the planet. And if that does not disturb you, then you are in cahoots with this wicked leaders we have had since 1960 till date
Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by Ammishaddai: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
Biafranboys:

Even if apc leaves it won't change zoogeria is cursed
I am not God so cannot say if it would change or not. But one thing is clear : this country will continue like this until people say "enough is enough "
Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by buckeyemedia: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The one in power now do not give a hoot to what happens to Nigerians. Right now, nigeria is ranked as the 3rd most dangerous place on the planet And if that does not disturb you, then you are in cahoots with this wicked leaders we have had since 1960 till date
Maybe na your backyard be the 3rd most dangerous place in the world?
Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by Akiara: 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
STOP....JUST STOP THE NONSENSE.... angry angry angry angry

buckeyemedia:
It seems you are smoking drugs, hallucinating, what the hell are you talking about?

Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by buckeyemedia: 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
Akiara:
STOP....JUST STOP THE NONSENSE.... angry angry angry angry

Please stop smoking drugs.
Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by Akiara: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
STOP SHARING MY POST TO YOUR "ZOMBIE" CREW MEMBERS.... angry

buckeyemedia:
Please stop smoking drugs.

Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by Chimeluv(f): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
Unknown..... undecided
Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by Ammishaddai: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Maybe na your backyard be the 3rd most dangerous place in the world?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/laurabegleybloom/2019/09/05/20-most-dangerous-places-to-live-2019/amp/

How much does Buhari pay for your stupidity? Please tell me so I can double it
Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by Stone03: 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:

You are damn too wrong. Every wrong must be righted
Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by Ammishaddai: 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
Stone03:

You are damn too wrong. Every wrong must be righted
You can't right wrongs when you don't have the moral capacity dude.
Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by Stone03: 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
buckeyemedia:

May you be visited by a mysterious death. You are an irreparable idiot. You reason through your anus. What has been your contribution against the invasion and incessant killings of the fulanis and impunity they enjoyed? Rejoicing about it, right?
Anyone with a negative view of ESN be visited by the same evil the ESN fights against.
Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by xcon: 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
Biafranboys:

ipob are devilish group they are killer that most be killed.
Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by epondudu: 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
I don't believe it is ESN that carried out the robbery but I strongly believe some of the criminals set free were responsible, this is the consequence of freeing thousands of those prisoners, I foresee more kidnappings, robberies, assassinations in the southeast.
Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
Justice for the little kids.
Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by Godwinsam(m): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
It's painful people derives pleasure in spreading fake info, there was not attack on first bank Anambra branch and total lies and I implore us not to buy the motive of those spreading the fake news. There was an incident but no a robbery on the bank.

Here the right info:
https://www.nairaland.com/6509458/no-attack-first-bank-branch
Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by sledgeama: 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
Have you made enough findings? How sure are you people were killed? This new of bank robbery is false please and no life was lost. We should be careful of what we post on social media.

Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by Toluteekay: 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Fake news has become the order of the day. So many have been using that to cause more harm than good. Some have even said that the first bank Anambra branch was robbed.

Well, I searched the news and could not find anything relevant to that information.

Saw this about the incident
Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by TrendsVibes(m): 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
It’s sad how people are quick to spread out fake news, this news is partially false and no life was lost. All i see is you defacing a bank all in the name of clout and views.

A proper article has shared more light and debunked the news, read it here https://www.nairaland.com/6509458/no-attack-first-bank-branch
Re: Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) by TimiIronside: 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
It’s just so sad that people put out content and news without finding out if it’s true or not.
According to this story https://www.nairaland.com/6509458/no-attack-first-bank-branch, this story is false. The bank wasn't robbed and the kids did not die.

We don’t have to put out information that will dent a brand or company’s image.
There was no robbery attack recorded in first bank Anambra branch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Sighted Hawking Unicef Bags Donated To Kids For Free-photo / Rivers State Politcal Thread!(strictly) / Innocent Girl Killed By IPOB Unknown Gunmen Laid To Rest PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.