Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,679 members, 7,941,621 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Can You Marry Someone Whose Tradition Says, "If You Cheat, You Will Run Mad"? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can You Marry Someone Whose Tradition Says, "If You Cheat, You Will Run Mad"? (352 Views)

Before You Marry A Fulani Lady: 3 Important Things To Know / Ijaw Bride Who Was Frowning At Her Wedding Says It’s Tradition / Pictures Of Emir Palaces In The North, Where Tradition And Modernity Blend Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone Whose Tradition Says, "If You Cheat, You Will Run Mad"? by Vikinatty(f): 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
MANY MIGHT SAY YES TO CLEAR OTHER'S DOUBT.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Whose Tradition Says, "If You Cheat, You Will Run Mad"? by masks(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
NO... I'm saying this for the safety of both the lady and I. Even with the knowledge...Temptation would always find a way..
Re: Can You Marry Someone Whose Tradition Says, "If You Cheat, You Will Run Mad"? by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
God forbid
Re: Can You Marry Someone Whose Tradition Says, "If You Cheat, You Will Run Mad"? by clv017: 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
lol only the stress, nagging in marriage is enough to make one run mad what other madness is worse off
Re: Can You Marry Someone Whose Tradition Says, "If You Cheat, You Will Run Mad"? by vikinatius(m): 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
They are afraid because of indiscipline.
Yes! I can.

(1) (Reply)

Goodnight To Everyone / Igbo New Yam Festival Is Biblical, Dr Amaechi Nwachukwu / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.