Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

What's The Essence Of 12am To 4am Curfew In Lagos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Essence Of 12am To 4am Curfew In Lagos? (535 Views)

We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele / Nationwide Curfew Now 12am To 4am – FG / Nationwide Curfew Now 10pm To 4am – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Essence Of 12am To 4am Curfew In Lagos? by Olayetan(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2021
I really don't understand the essence of the curfew in Lagos because of Covid 19, currently, police have seen that has a legal way to collect bribe from motorist who were one way or the other stuck in traffic till the time of curfew, policemen collect nothing less than 2thousand from motorist who were caught up during the curfew hours and it's becoming unbearable because i really can't phantom the reason why the government hasn't lifted the curfew.

Maybe there's something I don't know that's behind this curfew of a thing.
Re: What's The Essence Of 12am To 4am Curfew In Lagos? by LMS1(m): 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
It Is To Reduce Lagos Population By 15% By 2028. Since Most People Go To Visit Their Partners During Those Hour of the night.
Say No To Weed grin
Re: What's The Essence Of 12am To 4am Curfew In Lagos? by helinues: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
Coronavirus would be on vacation at that time
Re: What's The Essence Of 12am To 4am Curfew In Lagos? by CodeTemplar: 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
It will affect some genuine businessmen but check the excesses of robbers, cultists and prostitutes to a good extent.

1 Like

Re: What's The Essence Of 12am To 4am Curfew In Lagos? by lilvicky68(m): 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
Apart from upcoming witches and wizards what will someone be doing outside by 12 to 4am?

1 Like

Re: What's The Essence Of 12am To 4am Curfew In Lagos? by chatinent: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
lilvicky68:
Apart from upcoming witches and wizards what will someone be doing outside by 12 to 4am?

In Aba, people work well at night.
Re: What's The Essence Of 12am To 4am Curfew In Lagos? by missimelda01(f): 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
Confused set of people grin

I guess corona virus also needs to rest for while.. 12am-4am should be good enough.
Re: What's The Essence Of 12am To 4am Curfew In Lagos? by meobizy(f): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
On Fridays and Saturdays it curbs the spread of the virus as clubs can't stay open past those times. I'm happy churches can't disturb people's sleep with unnecessary night vigils.

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Complete Plans The Government Holds For The SOUTH / BREAKING: Mbaka Shut Down Adoration Ministry / Deji Adeyanju Might Be Blunt But He Is Right About Soludo As A Character.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.