Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,913 members, 7,945,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video (26062 Views)

Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas / Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) / Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by EzeNri(m): 10:17am On Apr 19, 2021
According to NIWA, 70% of all import from Lagos terminates at Onitsha. No more free money for enemies of Ndi Igbo.

If Okezie comes through for us and completes the Abia Seaport, Lagos will handle only about 20 percent of all Nigerian imports while SE handles 80%.

Thanks, Ndi Anambra, awaiting our Ebonyi brothers to deliver theirs too.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by heendrix(m): 10:20am On Apr 19, 2021
caracas:
You have two awards Award for the most stewpid comment on nairaland Award for the dumbest Afonja...
truth hurts so I ain't bothered buddy
Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by Jonathan39: 10:22am On Apr 19, 2021
This anthem always gives me goosebumps. Can't wait for Biafra to be actualized and watch my children defend Anambra state with their sweat and blood shocked

Anambra state the land of great men and women
Trimjos:

Obodo oma nke Nigeria,
Anambra state, light of the nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHKLvUqjRPU&t=27s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by neduogu(m): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Doesn't matter, they should upgrade Asaba than build this one. Besides this is a wasteful state government project

I get your point but would you rather Anambra State upgrade the Asaba airport or build theirs to increase the state's IGR?
Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by saggis: 10:34am On Apr 19, 2021
leicestercamper:

So you knew the rail track would be more expensive, so what's your point?

My point is that all these Air strips(not Airport) being built by almost all state govts in Nigeria is nothing but an avenue to LOOT. It's very cheap to put down such Air strip, but the price will be quadruppled.

Lagos state is building 2 light rail tracks. Anambra, Enugu and possibly Delta can raise fund together and build one between the states. With a rail track, the invested money will be recouped eventually.
Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by leicestercamper: 10:39am On Apr 19, 2021
First and foremost, Anambra is building an international standard airport.

As for the rail tracks, tell Enugu and Delta to build rail tracks and link it with Anambra international airport.

So you can recoup invested funds in rail track but can't recoup that of airport? Isn't that your logic? Please stop spewing nonsense and contradicting yourself just to cover your envy

saggis:

My point is that all these Air strips(not Airport) being built by almost all state govts in Nigeria is nothing but an avenue to LOOT. It's very cheap to put down such Air strip, but the price will be quadruppled.

Lagos state is building 2 light rail tracks. Anambra, Enugu and possibly Delta can raise fund together and build one between the states. With a rail track, the invested money will be recouped eventually.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by Jiokejohn: 10:46am On Apr 19, 2021
COMPAQ:

Not a bad terminal building. Relatively simple and should get the job done.

Still not fully convinced Anambra needs an airport. South East is relatively small and distances between other places that have airports (Owerri, Enugu, Asaba) and Anambra is relatively short.

Anyway, I hope it functions properly without further government support once operational. What will be disappointing is that when it starts, Amambra state government has to now pay 80% of the salaries and other maintenance costs monthly, further reducing available funds for development in other areas. As a state government, if a project cannot generate positive operational cash flows on its own, it should not be executed.
It might interest you to know that 75% of users of those airports you mentioned are Anambra businessmen.
Besides, the new airport in question is 'International Cargo and Passenger airport' not in same category with those you mentioned. Anambra is synonymous to 'International business minded'. So, they need the airport as fish needs water. Even, Enugu, Asaba and Owerri airport users and operators will depend more on this Anambra new airport for international Cargo and Passengers operation.
In terms of maintenance, proceeds from Onitsha mainmarket traders alone will maintain the airport. Nnewi auto dealers, Bridgehead pharmaceutical dealers, Electromart dealers etc. whose businesses will be anchored on the airport will make the airport flourish more than you thought.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by Kebbiprince: 10:53am On Apr 19, 2021
neduogu:

I get your point but would you rather Anambra State upgrade the Asaba airport or build theirs to increase the state's IGR?
No need for duplicity. Asaba should serve both delta and Anambra
Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by amboh(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2021
Good development, may Nigeria Succeed Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by Onlinesmart: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2021
leicestercamper:

So be proud of your village cool
Abeokuta is a village? You're too demented to be redeemed.
Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by Emyogalanya: 11:25am On Apr 19, 2021
tribalmall:
Those comparing the performance of Obiano the media propagandist Umahi should tell us the criteria use to rate umahi above Obiano.

Education

Industry

Economy

Infrastructure

Human capacity development

Security

Healthcare

Are but a few criteria Obiano as beaten Umahi blue black. I await any challenger.

Pls anyone challenging me should not come here to wail that Anambra generate or receive more income. Ebonyi should go n learn what it mate are doing to generate revenue b4 challenging.
get away Ur not from any of these states nor from se. Take it tribal war to Ur village
Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by kettykin: 11:51am On Apr 19, 2021
Solsix:

Not true

Federal roads in Lagos is more than 50% , federal roads in Anambra is less than 10%

The major good roads in Lagos is federal road which is much more than 50% , where as intercity roads are not in good shape , the major good roads in anambra is inter city and local roads and the Federal roads which is few less than 10 %are not so good
Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by ProWalker: 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Verysmart101:

Ur such an ingrate.A cow is better than you.

Mynd44 lalasticala Dominique, what did I do to this guy?
Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
Thank God. I'm not going to buy connecting ticket to my home, make i kukuma book my ticket early maka story ... airpeace should make the airport it operational base, and extend his fleets to far East Asia... time to say bye bye to Lagos airoo6

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
Thank God. I'm not going to buy connecting ticket to my home, make i kukuma book my ticket early maka story ... airpeace should make the airport it operational base, and extend his fleets to far East Asia... time to say bye bye to Lagos airport
Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
heendrix:
Waste of money instead of building this why not use the money to give Igbos good roads in the East. undecided

The award of the most useless governors in the federation goes to the SE governors, all of them be one family
e pain am grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by Akuoaka: 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
One of the best working Governor in Nigeria, Good bless willy and Anamberian.
Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by MrSly(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
kettykin:

Anambra has better roads than lagos
YOu should have ignored that stupor.
Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
saggis:
I don't really think building an Airport is a big deal. It should'nt cost much, if not for corruption. It's relatively cheap to put down the structures.

Clear the bush, tar the runway and build a terminal. That's all. That is why it has become the favorite project for all state government. Every damn state in Nigeria has an Airport. Most will eventually be covered with bush from lack of use.

As for Anambra, a railway line frim Awka to Enugu or Asaba would have been ideal. But that will cost a huge amount and the FG has to give approval.

I do not see the point of all 5 states in the SE having an airport plus the ones at Asaba and PH.

We should be honest to ourselves.
Empty brain go and check what it takes to build 1KM runway for aircraft and stop displaying your ignorant mind on public forum, we don't need your useless advice go and advice your governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by tribalmall: 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
Oh! So because am not from that state I can't talk about what is glaring to the dead. If that is the case why do dead brain Igbos like your father comment on Lagos. At least we all know Lagos is not an Igbo state or you mean to tell me cursed Igbos from your household have the right to shook your foolish mouth in Lagos issue the way your forefathers Azikwe did b4 his waterloo but others don't deserve the same right to shook mouth into wretched Alaigbo matter ?

Emyogalanya:
get away Ur not from any of these states nor from se. Take it tribal war to Ur village
Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
saggis:

Bitterness can make one so dumb, see how you are displaying yours out of envy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by tribalmall: 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
I totally agree n that is why I would rather cursed Yorubas supporting PDP more than igbo for not giving Tinubu 9billion % support judging from hwo much you Igbos hate him.

You Fools believe you have the right to hate others but don't want others to hate you. May it not even be well with you for demanding to be loved when all you spread around is hate.

selemempe:
if only the people who liked this your post know how much you hate Igbo.

The fact that you hate Umahi is the reason every smart igboman should support him 120%
Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by tribalmall: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
Is that how your unintelligent father shut his bigoted Igbo mouth on the governors from other regions ?!
PROUDIGBO:

You need to shut up with all this unwarranted toxic comparisons between Igbo state governors!
Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by selemempe: 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
tribalmall:
I totally agree n that is why I would rather cursed Yorubas supporting PDP more than igbo for not giving Tinubu 9billion % support judging from hwo much you Igbos hate him.

You Fools believe you have the right to hate others but don't want others to hate you. May it not even be well with you for demanding to be loved when all you spread around is hate.

you are not yoruba...that much was clear yesterday
Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by colossus91(m): 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
tribalmall:
Those comparing the performance of Obiano the media propagandist Umahi should tell us the criteria use to rate umahi above Obiano.

Education

Industry

Economy

Infrastructure

Human capacity development

Security

Healthcare

Are but a few criteria Obiano as beaten Umahi blue black. I await any challenger.

Pls anyone challenging me should not come here to wail that Anambra generate or receive more income. Ebonyi should go n learn what it mate are doing to generate revenue b4 challenging.

Anambra and Ebonyi are not mates to start with the fact that the two states are being compared should be a big slap to your state Anambra lol that's all I have to say lol!
Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by Emyogalanya: 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
tribalmall:
Oh! So n os am not from that state I can't talk about what is glaring to the dead. If that is the case why do dead brain Igbos like your father comment on Lagos. At least we all know Lagos is not an Igbo state or you mean to tell me cursed Igbos from your household have the right to shook your foolish mouth in Lagos issue the way your forefathers Azikwe did b4 his waterloo but others don't deserve the same right to shook mouth into wretched Alaigbo matter ?

Do well to remind urself that the topic of discussion is not comparison bētween the two states. It was about an on going airport located in Anambra State it had nothing to do with.whatevet is going on in ebonyi state. The reason for this Ur useless post is to cause undue brotherly tension between people of those states. Whatever happens anywhere in Nigeria or any part of the world you do have right to discuss it afterall we live in a global village. Learn to stick ur stinking tongue in the right place
Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by tribalmall: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
I will stink my tongue in the right place when your foolish father n his tribesmen learn to shut up about Lagos Oyo Osun Tinubu and any SW. For now you can head to head fire as I will be talking more about the propagandist Umahi n how Obiano as outperformed him in every class's of governance.
Emyogalanya:
Do well to remind urself that the topic of discussion is not comparison bētween the two states. It was about an on going airport located in Anambra State it had nothing to do with.whatevet is going on in ebonyi state. The reason for it useless post is to cause undue brotherly tension between people of those states. Whatever happens anywhere in Nigeria or any part of the world you do have right to discuss it afterall we live in a global village. Learn to stick ur stinking tongue in the right place
Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by tribalmall: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
Precisely there is no comparioan n there will never be one BTW the two. Only PDP Fools try to rubbish the astonishing work of Obiano because they can't wrestle the state from the grip of APGA.
colossus91:

Anambra and Ebonyi are not mates to start with the fact that the two states are being compared should be a big slap to your state Anambra lol that's all I have to say lol!

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by tribalmall: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
selemempe:
you are not yoruba...that much was clear yesterday
I be Aboki now, fool.
Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by Emyogalanya: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
tribalmall:
I will stink my tongue in the right place when your foolish father n his tribesmen learn to shut up about Lagos Oyo Osun Tinubu and any SW. For now you can head to head fire as I will be talking more about the propagandist Umahi n how Obiano as outperformed him in every class's of governance.
well thank god I have a father that u can insult. Only those with fathers can feel how I feel. Unlike u, who has only a mother that does her business along Allen avenue. Who knows one ritualist may be ur biological mother.
Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by GreatEbonyi: 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
tribalmall:
Precisely there is no. Omparioan n there will never be one BTW the two. Only PDP Fools try to rubbish that astonishing work of Obiano because they can't wrestle the state from the grip of APGA.
The two states may not be mates, of course Anambra existed long before Ebonyi, but Obiano is definitely not a match to Great Umahi, Umahi is by far a head of Obiano in every aspect take my word to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by Philipxxxx0: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
newguy1:
Project to be beneficial to d rich in anambra. We will all see how much this will b used to generate good revenue for the state
Anambra state are not poor state , we are the state with lowest poverty rates in Nigeria, goggle is your friend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman, Two Others Die In Lagos-Ibadan Road Crash / 5 Die As Car Plunges Into Canal In Kogi (Photos) / World’s Top 10 Airlines Of 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.