Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,858 members, 7,909,219 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 08:08 PM

“when I Was At The Police Station, The Police Officers Took Turns To Beat Me Up” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “when I Was At The Police Station, The Police Officers Took Turns To Beat Me Up” (577 Views)

Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend / Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence / Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“when I Was At The Police Station, The Police Officers Took Turns To Beat Me Up” by Instablogger9ja(m): 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nigeria comedian debo Adebayor aka Mr. Macaroni took to micro blogging platform, Twitter to narrate his experience after he was brutalized in Adeniji Police Station.

His tweets grab the attention of Twitter users who ask him to use his platform to promote good institution in Nigeria such as The Nigeria Police Force rather than instigate his followers against this institution so as to move the country to a greater heights.

The 28 years old Mr. Macaroni who was a victim of police brutality and one of the supporters of #EndSars movement in Nigeria issues his response to fellow Twitter users.

Mr. macaroni tweets reads;
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/04/when-i-was-at-police-station-police.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: “when I Was At The Police Station, The Police Officers Took Turns To Beat Me Up” by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Oga we don hear you now!
Re: “when I Was At The Police Station, The Police Officers Took Turns To Beat Me Up” by dangotesmummy: 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
Sorry macronni

You're in a country run by incompetent fools and betrayers

But Posterity will judge
Re: “when I Was At The Police Station, The Police Officers Took Turns To Beat Me Up” by dollytino4real(f): 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
dey give u celebrity beating dat is y u are alive to share ur story
Re: “when I Was At The Police Station, The Police Officers Took Turns To Beat Me Up” by dangotesmummy: 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
dollytino4real:
dey give u celebrity beating dat is y u are alive to share ur story
it's not funny undecided
Re: “when I Was At The Police Station, The Police Officers Took Turns To Beat Me Up” by dollytino4real(f): 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
dangotesmummy:
it's not funny undecided
dat is live 4 u my dear!!
Re: “when I Was At The Police Station, The Police Officers Took Turns To Beat Me Up” by gasofe9757: 11:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
dangotesmummy:
Sorry macronni

You're in a country run by incompetent fools and betrayers

But Posterity will judge

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Actors In Nigeria 2021 Updated / BBNaija's Erica Announces Her Reality TV Show (Video) / BURNA Boy Vs DAVIDO Car Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.