Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,568 members, 7,965,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:55 AM

How To Get Anyone To Be Attracted To You By Ajibola Dorcas. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Anyone To Be Attracted To You By Ajibola Dorcas. (923 Views)

I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man / 18+ Why I Will Always Be Attracted To Big Yansh - Photos / Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Anyone To Be Attracted To You By Ajibola Dorcas. by Winning10(f): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
You probably never thought you could be attracted to someone in several ways.
It is also very possible to loose attraction and that's fine but if you want the attraction back,there is something you could do.Boost all the identified forms of attraction to sustain your relationship after watching this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfnPTIOpS0c

@Lalasticlala
@Farano
@Rocktation

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Get Anyone To Be Attracted To You By Ajibola Dorcas. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
Amazing tips for a new week�

Thanks Ajibola Dorcas

Lalasticlala needs to see this o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Anyone To Be Attracted To You By Ajibola Dorcas. by Ynix(m): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
I am attracted to your vibes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Anyone To Be Attracted To You By Ajibola Dorcas. by ekochris(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Re: How To Get Anyone To Be Attracted To You By Ajibola Dorcas. by illicit(m): 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
I even thought it's Maami Igbagbo
Re: How To Get Anyone To Be Attracted To You By Ajibola Dorcas. by Winning10(f): 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
illicit:
I even thought it's Maami Igbagbo
So,who do you now think it is?
Re: How To Get Anyone To Be Attracted To You By Ajibola Dorcas. by illicit(m): 5:55am On Apr 19, 2021
Winning10:
So,who do you now think it is?

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Aren't Black People Evolving?! / If Only You Know The Power Of Time (my story) / Edo Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.