Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Peter Obi Is The Solution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is The Solution (1670 Views)

'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai / Why Obi Is A Unique VP Pick- Sun Newspaper / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is The Solution by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
helinues:

Somebody is already feeling quilty.... grin cheesy

Never get low with a beast with hairy balls grin
Re: Peter Obi Is The Solution by helinues: 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

I can't debate with your type

I don't belong to the gang of cheap online paid agents

Of course cos of the intellectual aspect..... grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is The Solution by helinues: 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Never get low with a beast with hairy balls grin

Never... Imagine one person talking and responding to himself..

Na so madness dey start grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is The Solution by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
648eight:
[s][/s]when I'm done with you
you go dey even see me for your harlot mother face sef grin grin

Lol cheesy cheesy

Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is The Solution by helinues: 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

FVCK OFF!
GO AND PLAY WITH SAND, KID

Hahahaha... You might need to give yourself that advice cos na you pokenose into my comments...

tongue shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is The Solution by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
helinues:

Hahahaha... You might need to give yourself that advice cos na you pokenose into my comments...

See the way 648eight don finish you for this thread grin

Hahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is The Solution by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
helinues:

tongue shocked

SHUT UP THERE!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Solution by helinues: 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
648eight:
[s][/s] grin grin

The good part of the rubbish you have been writing be say it no go get any history or record on NL...

Na only the empty part I quote NL's go see...

Na maturity we go take wound you. grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is The Solution by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
helinues:

The good part of the rubbish you have been writing be say it no go get any history or record on NL...

Na only the empty part I quote NL's go see...

Na maturity we go take wound you. grin cheesy

KEEP KWAYET THERE!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Solution by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
648eight:
[s][/s]
the pile is there forever
thread derailed forever
your followers will be increasing to nothing and you'll be getting hundreds of Mentions unnecessarily grin

NA TRUE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is The Solution by helinues: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
648eight:
[s][/s]
the pile is there forever
thread derailed forever
your followers will be increasing to nothing and you'll be getting hundreds of Mentions unnecessarily grin

But that has been your threats for years now while the cancellation business is going down the line...

Ask yourself why the list of people you have been following is decreasing instead of increasing.. Na stagnant cancellation you dey do?

You just came online since morning cos the fear of mods is the beginning of wisdom.. You realized they are not on desk then seize the opportunity to do what you know best to do.

Don't worry they are coming to wipe all the cancellation efforts away

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Solution by tribalmall: 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
May it never be well with you as you mention criminal Peter Obi as the messiah. The same devilish Peter Obi that slaughtered over 50 of his own people for ritual in Ozu river 4 juju power.

lexxwiz:
All I have to say is, if you value your life, the life of your loved ones, the growth of this nation, the future of your lineage, the old, the young, the toddlers, infants, unborn children etc. Lets put hands together and clamor for a Peter Obi’s presidency.

He’s that messiah we’ve been waiting for to move Nigeria to the next big stage.

Ij was at thesame function with him on April 5th at Nnewi, dude is the simplest person I’ve met. One Lexus Jeep and one Hilux. He is a very prudent man and his works still speaks for him in anambra state.

He who have ears, let them hear.

#subtleReminder

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Solution by helinues: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
648eight:
[s][/s]
Cry from now till forever I won't stop

I'll only stop at 50 then my son will take over from me

the aim is to derail any thread you are or you created
trashing the thread to nothing.
when members sees piles of deleted posts they hardly proceed to engage the thread making it worthless.
so I've restricted you from creating thread
from insulting Nairalanders
from commenting in valuable thread because I'll rubbish that thread immediately as bb Naija 2020 sweet engaging thread
I successfully turned it into a ghost thread and everyone left.

unnecessary mentioning
And followers grin

I won't stop because I'm doing God's work

Oga Ade, no be me carry cancelling job give you.. Telling you to stop means I might have been mad cos me dey enjoy the way I dey give you cancellation job do without paying a dime...

And to say I am not the only one you are cancelling his comments make your job so interested .

The more comments we make, the more comments to cancel..

As you always dey say, we comments, you cancel, mods wiped your cancellation effort, then everyone is fine.

Win win for everybody... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Solution by Venusman(m): 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
They've started again, Lori Iro

this crack phone screen trick will blow you off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AWXJ0T52XE

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Solution by lexxwiz(m): 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
tribalmall:
May it never be well with you as you mention criminal Peter Obi as the messiah. The same devilish Peter Obi that slaughtered over 50 of his own people for ritual in Ozu river 4 juju power.

I try to be very honest, civil and humble in this life, that’s why things have always worked out for me and my family. Regardless what the country’s situation is, I still have food and extra to help others.

Respect people’s opinions and be humble son.

This is my only advice to you.

I see your types everyday and I pray to God to help your kind.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Solution by tribalmall: 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
A tribe that it sole existence is predicted on irredeemable hate, chronic bigotry n excessive foolishness can not stop hating.

This are what your mother n father nurtured your bigoted soul with from the womb and you are destined to perish with it while you also pass it to your born n unborn generations. It is a cycle of doom. You can not escape it.

Ever wonder why your tribe segregated the OSU to be hated among your own flesh n blood ?! That is because no one will tolerate the hate you radiate n instead of doing away which such devilish altitude, you rather pick a section of your blood n flesh to expand the hate on. What a tribe !

nedu666:
Operation lgbo hate wishing threads must die

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Solution by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
omenka:
There's no difference between Obie and Kanu. They're both anancephalous retarďs.
Says a man who has just been discharged from the psychiatric hospital and didn't complete his meds.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Solution by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
helinues:
Yes oo, Solution to the online Biafra president as we are already tired of Kanu's leadership.. tongue
How do you meet your daily needs with the 15,000 naira BMC monthly ęgunję?

Re: Peter Obi Is The Solution by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Golan007:

They've done it to me countless times.

Won't stop me from speaking.

Worst comes to worst I register many accounts like ngadaAwo aka MsAllison, and start spamming the platform.
Jobless skunk like you. If you keep your miserable life busy you won't have time registering so many accounts on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Many Killed As Robbers Attack Banks, Police Station In Osun / What Peanut Means To Nigerians Either As A Source Of Income Or Health / The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.