Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,940 members, 7,969,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:56 PM

Youth Corper Ukeoma Aik Is Missing In Bauchi State! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Corper Ukeoma Aik Is Missing In Bauchi State! (1095 Views)

Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another / Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) / Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Corper Ukeoma Aik Is Missing In Bauchi State! by smile11s(m): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2011
Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu was on election duty in Bauchi state and has not been seen or heard from since Sunday evening. His last phone calls were the calls of someone in distress and his last facebook page post might just give a clue as to why this is the case:

Ukeoma Aikfavour: [i]"Na wao! This CPC supporters would hv killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcing underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the remaining ballot paper to thumb print. Thank God for the police and am happy i could stand for God and my nation. To all corps members who stood despite these threats esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come." [/i]Sunday at 06:48 via Mobile Web

Please ask INEC or NYSC to urgently provide information about his whereabout as family and friends are now seriously worried.

Re: Youth Corper Ukeoma Aik Is Missing In Bauchi State! by monkeyleg: 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2011
if true. paste in on goddlucks facebook page. send it to INEC. Our brother must be found
Re: Youth Corper Ukeoma Aik Is Missing In Bauchi State! by smile11s(m): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2011
sum1 plz paste to goodluck's facebook page
Re: Youth Corper Ukeoma Aik Is Missing In Bauchi State! by ASANIGBO(m): 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2011
How sure are you please.
Re: Youth Corper Ukeoma Aik Is Missing In Bauchi State! by AljUche: 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2011
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Youth Corper Ukeoma Aik Is Missing In Bauchi State! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2011
he is dead
Re: Youth Corper Ukeoma Aik Is Missing In Bauchi State! by vincent10(m): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2011
Northerners! Northerners! Northerners ! How many times did i call you. Hmmmmmm!
Re: Youth Corper Ukeoma Aik Is Missing In Bauchi State! by presido1: 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2011
Now it is clear that CPC rigged. Where is GenBuhari, Pataki,Lagosboy, Kobojunkie and others that keep on calling south south and south east.

Ukeoma may God guide your way to safety. Its not your portion.
Re: Youth Corper Ukeoma Aik Is Missing In Bauchi State! by ayomifull(f): 12:15am On Apr 22, 2011
This young man died because he was serving his father's land in a part of the country.

This young man would be alive today if he was posted to serve in his state of origin

Lets all rise up and demand for amendement to the scheme

Let Ayo serve in yorubaland

Let Chioma serve in the east

Let Zainab serve in the north
Re: Youth Corper Ukeoma Aik Is Missing In Bauchi State! by ayomifull(f): 12:17am On Apr 22, 2011
How many more lives has to be lost before we rise up and demand change to the scheme? Please lets do something now lets tell the govt we want to serve in our states of origin, this young would be alive today if he was posted to his own state.
Re: Youth Corper Ukeoma Aik Is Missing In Bauchi State! by juman(m): 3:57am On Apr 22, 2011
ayomifull:

How many more lives has to be lost before we rise up and demand change to the scheme? Please lets do something now lets tell the govt we want to serve in our states of origin, this young would be alive today if he was posted to his own state.

Yes totally true. There should be change. The government has to be dynamic on this issue. We need to change it to suit the situation and reality on the ground. Or government should make it be optional not compulsory.

Change!!! We need change.

(1) (Reply)

Total Of 73 Senators Lost Their Seats , about 260 too in Reps. / Nigerian Killed By British Thugs / Zainab Maina: A Technocrat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.