Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,711 members, 7,918,188 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:02 AM

Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man (1653 Views)

Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader / Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari / Ayo Adebanjo: Ojukwu Betrayed Awolowo With The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:22am On Apr 19, 2021
Men that that have been fed by the Nigerian state for so long that they have become a part of the state, they have forgotten the reason they were formed!
Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 19, 2021
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]
Mumu you must be forgetting unlike the Yeebos we have a border, good luck preventing us from recruit arms food, and war personnel from our border kingdoms when the war starts.
Let me don't talk too much, wage war, and see tongue.
Go and learn how water ways operate.
Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by notym2chektym: 9:54am On Apr 19, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Speak for yourself and your family, as for me and my people we want a great United restructured Nigeria

People without any assets businesses or tangible thing in other regions are quick to scream "self determination"

Yet they come from poor State that can't pay common teacher's salary without federal allocation, some of them rely on other people's port for export and import, some quickly say agriculture yet many of them haven't seen a cocoa beans in their lifetime, most of them can't leave the comfort of city to go back to village to cultivate crops

Keep deceiving yourself,na Fulani man won give u restructuring?
I am a Yoruba man and I fully support Oduduwa
You can join Arewa republic and continue being a slave there....radarada

1 Like

Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by Jerryherd: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2021
notym2chektym:

Keep deceiving yourself,na Fulani man won give u restructuring?
I am a Yoruba man and I fully support Oduduwa
You can join Arewa republic and continue being a slave there....radarada

People that matter and understand Government want one Nigeria restructured... You and your Sunday Igboho can go and get your Oduduwa Republic Online since Independence is gotten online

Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by notym2chektym: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2021
Jerryherd:

People that matter and understand Government want one Nigeria restructured... You and your Sunday Igboho can go and get your Oduduwa Republic Online since Independence is gotten online

see this one,who sabi u sef,u dey mention Sunday Igboho,Igboho osa,baba agba. Can u pull a crowd of 5 people? radarada. E go soon shock una because this is not about Sunday Igboho anymore,it's about our freedom from killers, unemployment,bad economy,bad health system etc.

No be by force to join us,go and continue ur slavery in Arewa Republic and leave us alone

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by Jerryherd: 10:19am On Apr 19, 2021
notym2chektym:

see this one,who sabi u sef,u dey mention Sunday Igboho,Igboho osa,baba agba. Can u pull a crowd of 5 people? radarada. E go soon shock una because this is not about Sunday Igboho anymore,it's about our freedom from killers, unemployment,bad economy,bad health system etc.

No be by force to join us,go and continue ur slavery in Arewa Republic and leave us alone

Funniest thing is most of this Oduduwa online noise makers are not even educated enough to understand the process of seccession.. una just dey shout Oodua Republic how you go get am you no know

Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by notym2chektym: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2021
Jerryherd:

Funniest thing is most of this Oduduwa online noise makers are not even educated enough to understand the process of seccession.. una just dey shout Oodua Republic how you go get am you no know

Well let how Oduduwa will be achieved not bother you,it wil lbe achieved peacefully that I know
We have a lot of professionals home and abroad to keep the ball rolling
Let's start with a step and the rest will be history
Even if you don't succumb to this seccession,think of your kids,think of your grand children etc
Do you want to leave them in a country where they won't be safe, where they can be raped by Herdsmen, where they will be slaves forever
Secceding doesn't mean we won't do things together, there will still be cordial and business relationship with Arewa republic,Biafra etc
no be say na fight,make u and ur kind stop to dey attack Yoruba who wants out, instead of that, after seccession you can go to wherever your mind chooses, nobody will stop you

1 Like

Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by Jerryherd: 10:39am On Apr 19, 2021
notym2chektym:

Well let how Oduduwa will be achieved not bother you,it wil lbe achieved peacefully that I know
We have a lot of professionals home and abroad to keep the ball rolling
Let's start with a step and the rest will be history
Even if you don't succumb to this seccession,think of your kids,think of your grand children etc
Do you want to leave them in a country where they won't be safe, where they can be raped by Herdsmen, where they will be slaves forever
Secceding doesn't mean we won't do things together, there will still be cordial and business relationship with Arewa republic,Biafra etc
no be say na fight,make u and ur kind stop to dey attack Yoruba who wants out, instead of that, after seccession you can go to wherever your mind chooses, nobody will stop you

Simple am not stopping you also, as long as 2023 at my polling unit no Bahgat comes to disturb me no shit

When a system is faulty you repair and restructure it , not create a new one with new problems

Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by notym2chektym: 10:43am On Apr 19, 2021
Jerryherd:

Simple am not stopping you also, as long as 2023 at my polling unit no Bahgat comes to disturb me no shit

When a system is faulty you repair and restructure it , not create a new one with new problems

The people in charge are not ready to restructure, that's the bitter truth
Even if they promised to restructure na lip service abi campaign gimmicks,Apc used it and they succeed
Our mumu don do

1 Like

Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by Jerryherd: 10:47am On Apr 19, 2021
notym2chektym:

The people in charge are not ready to restructure, that's the bitter truth
Even if they promised to restructure na lip service abi campaign gimmicks,Apc used it and they succeed
Our mumu don do

You can get your Senators to restructure which is just Constitutional amendment, yet you are having a tall dream of Referendum and Secession?! Same mistake Kanu made that got his people boycott Election now they don't even have a say in power and are marginalised, they can't even have people in power to fight for their own Amotekun

Anyways like I said all man for himself as for me I am voting who I trust to represent me well in National assembly and Aso Rock... You guys can keep up the carnival like Igbos

Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by notym2chektym: 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jerryherd:

You can get your Senators to restructure which is just Constitutional amendment, yet you are having a tall dream of Referendum and Secession?! Same mistake Kanu made that got his people boycott Election now they don't even have a say in power and are marginalised, they can't even have people in power to fight for their own Amotekun

Anyways like I said all man for himself as for me I am voting who I trust to represent me well in National assembly and Aso Rock... You guys can keep up the carnival like Igbos

It's now very clear to me that you are benefiting fat from the government but no problem, continue benefiting and keep supporting evil
It will soon dawn on you by God's grace

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by EmekaA125(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ayo Adebanjo must exhibit afonja trait na so don't blame him.

A typical afonja blood is always sitting on the fence in every situation. They are neither here nor there.

I said it before but a lot of yoruba guys here rushed in to attack me. It's not about defending ur tribe but standing on the path of truth.

Yoruba people I know very well hardly declare their mind decisively in any trending issue. They will cunningly stand in the middle observing as the event unfoldscheesy cheesy
Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by tribalmall: 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
You can be from hell if you so desire and we here are not interested in any Yoruba rubbish led by the dead Odumakin or Kanu.

ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]
I am omo Bado-Isale Epe and I can tell you for free that we in Epe are for Yoruba nation.
If you want to be a slave to the Foolanis, you can relocate to the North.
Omo Ale jati jati angry.
Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by T9ksy(m): 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jerryherd:

With the current unprecedented level of insecurity in yorubaland, how are you sure, you won't be casting that your precious vote from an IDP camp , in benin republic?

Meanwhile, the same people you trust to represent you adequately in the National Assembly and Aso rock, will not even acknowledge your appalling predicament let alone lift a finger to help you out.
Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by Jerryherd: 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
T9ksy:

With the current unprecedented level of insecurity in yorubaland, how are you sure, you won't be casting that your precious vote from an IDP camp , in benin republic?

Meanwhile, the same people you trust to represent you adequately in the National Assembly and Aso rock, will not even acknowledge your appalling predicament let alone lift a finger to help you out.

Am in Ibadan and I can tell you for free we are safe here , why don't you focus on Ebonyi where they get slaughtered or Anambra were school kids are getting killed by unknown gunmen

If your Governors are not representing you were you come from and Rashidi is attacking you vote sensible people next time

Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by T9ksy(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jerryherd:

Am in Ibadan and I can tell you for free we are safe here , why don't you focus on Ebonyi where they get slaughtered or Anambra were school kids are getting killed by unknown gunmen

If your Governors are not representing you were you come from and Rashidi is attacking you vote sensible people next time

And why should I focus on Ebonyi and Anambra when my blood brothers are been killed on their farms, homes,etc all over Yorubaland whilst my sisters are raped and others kidnapped for ransom? Am Yoruba, tokan, tokan and we omoluabis are not known for chasing bush rats while our house-roof, is on fire.

Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by hotwax: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Speak for yourself and your family, as for me and my people we want a great United restructured Nigeria

People without any assets businesses or tangible thing in other regions are quick to scream "self determination"

Yet they come from poor State that can't pay common teacher's salary without federal allocation, some of them rely on other people's port for export and import, some quickly say agriculture yet many of them haven't seen a cocoa beans in their lifetime, most of them can't leave the comfort of city to go back to village to cultivate crops

yeah...omo politician with stolen nigerian money will not want nigeria to break na. I understand jare my brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What We Want From President Tinubu Come 2023? / Restructuring Nigeria With A Cutlass - The Wike Way By Frederick Nwabufo / The North Wants The SE To Remain In Nigeria Because Of Its Huge Gas Deposits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.