Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,274 members, 7,943,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

Import/export Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Import/export Business (195 Views)

AGRO PRODUCTS For Import And Export Business / Akwa Ibom To Import 2,000 Pregnant Cattle From Mexico / How To Start Food Export Business In Nigeria - The Complete Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Import/export Business by axel12: 4:52am On Apr 19, 2021
Hey Guys, please i want to use this opportunity to reach out to my fellow nairanlanders. I need a help from those are are interested in exportation business. I lived in Europe. what i do for a living is to connect suppiers to sellers here in europe and america.

If you know you have a product to sell such as Ginger, Garlic., Palm oils, cashew seed, Avogadro and many more please do inform me and let work togethers, i already have an account on go4worldbusiness.com and with a lot of buyers. this is my email: ahunwancharles45@gmail.com

Best regards.

1 Like

Re: Import/export Business by akata1: 6:40am On Apr 19, 2021
I have access to palm oil
Re: Import/export Business by Cutiekatty: 7:29am On Apr 19, 2021
axel12:
Hey Guys, please i want to use this opportunity to reach out to my fellow nairanlanders. I need a help from those are are interested in exportation business. I lived in Europe. what i do for a living is to connect suppiers to sellers here in europe and america.

If you know you have a product to sell such as Ginger, Garlic., Palm oils, cashew seed, Avogadro and many more please do inform me and let work togethers, I already have an account on go4worldbusiness.com and with a lot of buyers. this is my email: ahunwancharles45@gmail.com

Best regards.

I have access to these products you mentioned here, which are they interested in?
Re: Import/export Business by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 19, 2021
Re: Import/export Business by opmoore(m): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
axel12:

If you know you have a product to sell such as Ginger, Garlic., Palm oils, cashew seed, Avogadro and many more please do inform me and let work togethers, i already have an account on go4worldbusiness.com and with a lot of buyers. this is my email: ahunwancharles45@gmail.com

Best regards.

If you need SMOKED FISH for export purposes... In parks and Cartons. Kindly Call or WhatsApp 08068053510.

We can supply any quantity u want.
Re: Import/export Business by capitalR: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
I have abundant supply of ginger,garlic and palm oil
This is my WhatsApp line-08164720588 let's talk business...

(1) (Reply)

Earn 20% Profit Monthly From PROXY TRADING INVESTMENT / How To Test Your Water In Fish Farming, Organic Cream Making Etc / I Need Ready And Steady Buyers Of Uncracked Palm Kernel Nuts.we Are Located

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.